Categories > Original > Mystery > Break

Broken

by bbycakes118 0 reviews

Girl talks to stranger.

Category: Mystery - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Published: 2011-12-16 - Updated: 2011-12-16 - 496 words

0Unrated
Broken
The man was bent over a table looking at something she could not quite make out. She bet it was some sort of evil plan to torture her, who even knows she thought to herself. When he turned to look at her again something was different it was like they could speak through their minds or maybe it was their eyes. He knew exactly what she was thinking and she could tell. For the first time since she had been in the dull and dark place she let real words escape her lips. “What am I thinking about? I know you can tell, but I want you to prove it, what am I really thinking?” “You are thinking that I am looking at a map and that I must be stupid as hell for kidnapping you and holding you against your will.” “You lie, I know that you know, I can see it perfectly clearly in your eyes, are you a medium?” “No I am not a medium, I am John and what is your name, well your name is Caroline. How do I know this, I only know it because you told me at one time in your life.” “My name is not Caroline so you must have me confused with someone else or you must have gotten a bump on the head too. My name is Sherice and I demand to know what your real name is, not just some fake imaginary name you made up. I can tell when you lie.” “Very well then my name is Mark, and I’ve been studying you for some time now, you are a very fascinating girl Caroline.” “You must have me confused with someone else, maybe I have you confused with someone else too but I think I have seen you around before.” “ I have been following you for some time if you have not noticed, I’ve been giving you hints, I’ve been leaving you notes, don’t you remember anything about this at all?” “No, since you hit me on the head pretty hard it’s all coming back in bits and pieces right now, nothing is ever clear as crystal.” “I, hit you, what? No, I did not hit you I was rescuing you from someone else who was attacking you. I am not the bad guy here at all so you are very mistaken. I took you here to keep you safe for your own good.” “Then why am I imprisoned in a cage if you’re the good guy? Why can’t I be free? Isn’t that what you want?” “I want you to be free with me Caroline but until you can remember who you are and what happened you will never be truly free. I think you are in denial right now honestly and there is something you are not telling me. I do not know what it is but I intend to find out.”
Sign up to rate and review this story