Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dream For The Dead

Between the living and the dead.

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 3 reviews

What they didn`t know was that this night was going to change each of their lives...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-19 - Updated: 2011-12-19 - 865 words

0Unrated
hey there strangers! I hope that you like the chapter, I will introduce the others soon. And things will start to become clearer soon
xoxodakota
A door, one covered with gruesome images opens, revealing a dark, small room that was unnaturally tidy. Music is blasting from the old fashioned stereo, some old nineties rock song, playing to the single occupant of the room, a pale skinned girl who was wearing an evil, bone chilling grin as she looks up at the person who had just entered her domain. Her terrifying grin widens, and becomes even nastier as she notices the two newcomers, recognising them instantly, though it had been a while.
Another girl was stood there in the open doorway, her jet black her falling around her shoulders and down her back, her brown eyes gleaming in the darkness of the coppery scented room. She was dressed in ripped black skinny jeans, held up with a belt with a bat on it, and a striped shirt. Her converse had splatters of red on them that looked suspiciously like blood.
The first girl, Frankie, smiles even more when she sees this, and greats the girl in a cold, unwelcoming tone, not bothering to get up from her seat on the black, gothic looking chair. “Tanner Riley, how nice to see you again.”
The black haired girl, Tanner enters the room, taking a seat in the far corner, as far away from Frankie as possible. She didn`t hate the other killer, but she wasn`t overly fond of her either, the feeling was mutual and both had made sure that the other was well aware of this in the past.
The second person who was still stood in the doorway also had black hair that fell in a tangled yet somehow still stylish mess around his face. They were dressed in red skinnies, the exact colour of blood and a black, faded hoodie worn on top of a Slipknot shirt.
“Maxwell.” The third killer narrows his slightly feminine eyes that were outlined with red, but stays silent, not in the mood for a fight or argument with Frankie tonight.
“Well?” Tanner asks, raising one dark, sculpted eyebrow at the first girl, who shrugs her slim shoulders effortlessly and sighs.
“So impatient, tsk tsk.” Max bites back a laugh, and enters the candle lit room, leaning casually against the crimson stained wall with a lazy grin.
“I heard that the fucking cops were planning to reopen the case of the missing teenage brats, after some random kid we missing last month and was later found in pieces by the motorway.” Frankie narrows her almond shaped green eyes at the black haired girl. “Thank you very much, Tanner.”
“Hey! It wasn`t my fault!” she screams, angered by the unfair assumption. “It could have been Hayden or some other wacko!”
Frankie smiles and shakes her head. “But it was you, was it not?” she asks, knowing the answer.
“Well, yeah but it isn`t fair to just assume it was me.”
She laughs a bitter, cruel sounding laugh that sends chills up the other killer’s spines. “Life isn`t fair, hasn’t anyone ever told you that before?”
Tanner glares at the green eyes, red and black haired girl. “Anyways, the little shit had it coming to him, he pissed me off a few years back in school, and I happened to bump into him and thought I should….teach him a little lesson.”
Max and Frankie laugh, “I bet you did.”

“Frank, come out of there you dipshit, it doesn’t take two fucking hours to get ready for a concert!” Gabe knocks on the door of Frank`s untidy bedroom impatiently. Kate, Hester and Hozzie, their other friends were all stood next to her, dressed up for the concert. They too were becoming more than a little impatient for their friend, the sole boy in the group.
“Okay, okay!” Frank calls from the other side of the door that opens a split second later to reveal the skinny jeans wearing, crazy, hyper misfit.
“fucking finally!” the girls all say at the same time, giggling at Frank`s trying to be annoyed face.
“C`mon, it starts in an hour, hurry!” they all push each other down the carpeted stairs, laughing and joking with each other all the way down to the car which was parked outside the Iero`s house, rather unsafely.
“WHOO!!” Frank screams and kicks his red doodled on converse clad feet up onto the dashboard of Hozzie`s car, as the brown and red haired girl fiddles with the radio, her usually wavy hair perfectly straightened for once.
“It is gonna be so fucking great!” Hester says, telling everyone something they already knew; as she happily takes her seat in-between Gabe and Kate.
They teens head off, the second hand car speeding down the road, as they all fidget excitedly in their seats, unable to wait until they arrived for the concert. What they didn`t know was that this night was going to change each of their lives; soon they would be thrown into the dark, mysterious world of the supernatural…
Sign up to rate and review this story