Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the sharpest lives

ch 2

by TERRIBLETEEN 2 reviews

Gee is having flashbacks of the old days and he has a problem.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-12-20 - Updated: 2011-12-20 - 441 words

0Unrated
(Gee POV)

I guided Mikey up to the door of his new home. He seemed pretty happy about coming to live with me . My parents on the other hand not so happy..... They didnt like the idea of ' their perfect straight son' living with ' that disgusting gay boy.' Yeah fuck them they disowned me and would have Mikes too if he was gay. Screw them I made it out fine i got a big ass house and own the whole state , feared by all who live there.

Well everybody but Mikey. What can I say? HJes my baby brother. I have to be soft on him, but only those i trust with my life see that part of me.

I looked at Mikey and think of an old memory from when we were babies.

/ FLASHBACK!/ (for my friends its in the right corner you guys XD )

Mikey had just fallen off his toy unicorn trying to ride it . I rushed over to see if her was okay. He had his head down and i thought he was crying so I paniked and said 'Mikey? Are you hurt? Want me to beat up the unicorn?'

He stared up at me , shocked ' No Gewawd! Dont hurt the unicown! He gave me a Mikey Way baw!' Mikey said holding up the piece of candy. I smirked, i was wondering where i dropped that... Mikey started to laugh and I laughed along with him. God Mikes had the most innocent laugh and smile back then.

END FLASHBACK! (you can look back now you guys)

I looked at Mikeys face as he was bringing his things in. I t had his old smile on. That made me very happy.

*********************************

While Mikey was watching TV I got a call.

"Hey Bob whats up?" I said.

"Ummm Gee. We have a problem..." he said wearily. I went up to my room so Mikes wouldnt hear.

"Why the fuck do we have a problem?" I growled.

"Ummm theres this guy.... he says he wants to taalk to you..." Bob said.

"Pass him the phone." I said, trying to find my cool.\

"Well hello Gerard....: Said a new voice.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I roared (a/n ya hes a dinosaur he roars)

"Frank Iero. Your new partner. " He said. Partner? I dont think so.

" umm no." i said.

"Well talk. Meet me at the park down the street from your house." He giggled

"Fine. No promises youll make it out alive though." I chuckled. "Thats fine with me!" he laughed and hung up. Guess im going to the park.
Sign up to rate and review this story