Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Half a Goddess 2: The Secrets Behind Her Smile

Switching Sides

by Elsask 0 reviews

"No, it's not. I'm sick of this."

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-12-23 - Updated: 2011-12-24 - 698 words

0Unrated
As Chiron tended Herry’s wound on his arm, he winced in pain. “That actually really hurts.”
“No surprise.” Chiron backed up looking at his workmanship. “That blade must have had poison in it. This was Helen who did this to you?”
Herry nodded his head, still in disbelief. “I just don’t understand. This isn’t Helen. Helen wouldn’t do this.”
“I am sorry to inform you Herry, but that is Helen.” Hera walked into the room, looking at the group of teenagers surrounding Chiron and Herry.
“Then how come she didn’t remember me?”
“I would assume that Cronus has erased a majority of her memories.”
“Hera,” Jay spoke up, “she is quick. She even produced a portal! How was she able to do that?”
“She gets that from me.” Hermes darted into the room. “Sorry.”
Hera strode a little closer to the group so she could make eye-contact with each of them. “Helen has proved to be an fearsome adversary. From now on, none of you will face her alone.” Her stare ended on Herry. “That is a command.”
Helen…Will I ever have you back?




Herry was sick of it. His rage had built up enough that as they walked into the secret wing of Olympia High, he punched one of the large, stone pillars leaving a huge dent in it. Everyone stopped and stared at him.
“Is everything alright, Herry?” Asked Theresa looking concerned at him.
“No, it’s not. I am sick of this.”
“Sick of what?” Questioned Atlantis.
“Having Helen on the other side. Having to fight her.”
He thought back to their engagements with Cronus as of late. Every time Cronus was there, Helen was surely nearby. Or if she weren’t at his side, faithfully aiding him in his schemes, she would appear at the most inconvenient times for the team. He still had the image in his mind, of Helen standing beside Cronus, smirking along with him. It disgusted Herry to see Helen with him. It had been months already, and every time he saw Helen, it tore him about. He couldn’t handle it anymore. How long had this been going on? Months for sure.
He couldn’t fight her one on one, each time he would back down and let her practically pulverize him. The team had decided he was not allowed to face her anymore, which was another hindrance for the team since he was the only one who was stronger than Helen. Sometimes they would win against Cronus, sometimes they would have to retreat. They always use to win.
Hera walked over to the group of teenagers, followed by Persephone. “I think it is time we dealt with Helen, we cannot keep ignoring her.”
“But how, Hera?” Jay sat on the stone bench.
“Theresa, were you able to read her mind?”
Theresa stepped forward. “Yes, I was able to briefly. It seems that her memories are… distorted.”
“How so?” Hera stepped towards Theresa.
“I don’t know how to explain it, but it is like she is a different person.”
Persephone walked over to Theresa and placed her hand on Theresa’s head. “Theresa is right. It seems that Cronus has erased her own memories, and only kept those that were beneficial to him. He then distorted and twisted the remainder, to make Helen think she is a different person. Your assumptions were correct Hera.”
Hera looked down dismayed. “I don’t think Helen will be returning to us.”
“What do you mean?”
“By this time we had been able to restore Hebe back to relatively normal, Cronus’ control over her faded by this time, it seems not so with Helen. Cronus has taken a different approach to controlling Helen than what he did Hebe. I had hoped his control over her would have withered, but this is a whole different situation. ” She glanced around the group, who looked at the ground glumly. “Who knows though, maybe she will come back to us. I have seen more absurd things.”

So basically I have tried to revamp the whole story. Please tell me your thoughts and opinions on it! I would love that. Thanks
Sign up to rate and review this story