Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take the pain away from me

A/N boring, I know...

by DemolitionHeart 0 reviews

Just a little A/N. I know it's boring and irritating, but I needed to do it. So, just have patience and the next chapter will be up as soon as possible!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-12-23 - Updated: 2011-12-24 - 208 words

0Unrated
Hello everyone!

I'm sorry that I haven't updated the story in a while, but I have been very busy lately. I know that it's not enough for explanation, but it's the truth. It has been very hectic at school with olot of tests, homework and other stuffs like that. And this week I've been busy while I've been Christmas shopping. So I'm sorry that the story has been dead now, but I write as much as possible. I'm writing chapter 3 now, but it's a long chapter so there's olot of work with it. And I'm also updating the two former chapters a bit. So have patience and don't be mad at me. On the other hand, I also was thinking that maybe I could write a one-shot now (another story of course), is that a good or bad idea?
I was thinking like a Christmas one-shot, Frerard of course, what do you guys think about that? Maybe you people want something to read, meanwhile I finish the next chapter. It's up to you, without your opinions all this feels useless, so please, just review and tell me what you think about my idea. Anyway, I'd be thankful if you did.

Kisses and hugs to you amazing people
/Jennifer
Sign up to rate and review this story