Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take the pain away from me

Someone out there knows what it’s like - part one

by DemolitionHeart 2 reviews

Frank’s mom finds out about his wrists, Frank can’t talk about it so he runaways. He runs to Gerard. Gerard understands him, that’s one of the reasons he likes Gerard. Frank meets Gerard’s ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-01-06 - Updated: 2012-01-07 - 1111 words

1Ambiance
Alright I had to split up this chapter, it would've been way too long if I didn't. But I'll update the next part as soon as I can, promise. Hopefully the next week. Hope you all had a wonderful winterbreak, cux I didn't haha. Anyway, enjoy this chapter!

The next day I woke up with a damn fucking terrible headache and my whole body was burning of pain. I reached for my cell, on the night table, and saw that the clock was only four o’clock in the morning. I easily fell asleep again, I was so fucking tired. The next time I opened my eyes my mom was sitting beside me in the bed, her hand stroked my black hair. And I was still wearing the clothes I worn yesterday, except for the misfits hoodie.
“Oh, Frank, honey, you’re awake!” I nodded, a bit confused. “God, I was so worried.” I looked at her, with a confused look in my eyes. I raised one of my eyebrows.
“And why did you have to worry about me?” I asked her surprisingly. She sighed.
“You screamed all night, like as if you were in deep pain, and then you started to scratch your arms. I was so worried!” When she mentioned that I’d scratched my arms I thought of my scarred wrists, what if she’d seen them already? I immediately hid them under the quilt, but it was too late, she’d already seen them. “Frank?” I looked at her with an innocent look and nodded. “Give me your hand.” She said and tried to sound normal. I shook my head and looked down at the quilt. “Frank!” I shook my head again. She grabbed my left arm and forced it up from underneath the quilt. She held my left arm in her hand and stared closely at my wrist and then she turned to me. “Frank!!!” I turned my look away. “Are you cutting yourself?” she yelled, she was worried. I shook my head and snatched my arm back. “Frank, I’m not stupid and I’m neither blind. So stop lie to me, when I already know. Talk to me!” I turned away my entire body to the wall. “Frank!”
“I don’t wanna talk about it!” I almost screamed.
“You’ll have to talk me, sooner or later!” I ignored her words and instead I dragged myself out of my bed and walked straight to the door. She followed me and grabbed my arm. She looked closely at it. “Frank, why? Why would you do a thing like this? What went wrong? When did this happen? What did I do wrong?” Her voice cracked and tears were streaming down her cheeks. She looked up at me. She was so worried, I could see that in her eyes. I looked back into her green eyes. I could see through her, she thought that it was all her fault. But she was so wrong, it wasn’t her fault, not at all. I shook my head in the same second as I slowly pulled my arm back. I walked out of my room and ran downstairs. I put on my black converse and tied them. “Frank!” I heard my mom shout from upstairs. I heard in her voice that she was broken. I opened the door and stepped out from the house. I closed the door behind me and walked quickly to Gerard’s apartment. I needed someone to talk to. Someone who knew what it was like.

I knocked at Gerard’s door and it didn’t take long until, I heard footsteps coming closer to the door and, it opened.
“Frank… Hi!” Gerard said surprisingly.
“C- c-can I-I” I stammered out.
”Come here,” he said as he grabbed my left wrist and dragged me closer to him. He closed and locked the door behind my back. I felt my wrist hurt.
“Ouch!” I mumbled for myself.
“Oh my God, sorry! Does it still hurt?” he let go off my wrist and I nodded.
“A bit, yeah.” I replied and he sighed.
“You look like crap, how are you?” he asked me with care in his voice. I shook my head. “Oh, damn, you’re only wearing a t-shirt! Here take my hoodie,” he exclaimed. He took his black hoodie off of himself and put it around my shoulders. I looked closely at him with some insecurity in my look and put the hoodie on me. Gerard dragged the hood over my head and he looked closely at me. I looked down at the floor.
“My mom discovered my wrists. She started asking me about it. So many questions… But I just couldn’t talk about it. I mean, I love her, and I want her to know, I wanna explain everything to her. But I just couldn’t, Gerard, I just couldn’t…” tears started to stream down my face. Gerard opened his arms and hugged me, for a long time. He was warm, it felt good.
“Shhhh… shhhh… No crying, remember?” I nodded, still in his arms. He let go of me and looked me deep into my eyes, but he didn’t say a word. It felt like he really knew what it was like to feel like this.

“Gerard!” a voice from the living room shouted. Gerard let go of his grip around me.
“Oh, shut up Mikey,” Gerard responded easily.
“But I just…”
“Just shut the fuck up, Mikey!” Gerard turned back to me. “Erm… do you wanna talk or something?” he asked me kindly and I nodded as a response. “We can go in to my room, or out to the balcony, or maybe take a walk. What do you say?” I nodded slowly, taking all the information in.
“Erm… I dunno. Can’t we just stay here? In the kitchen or something?”
“Well, yeah, but it’s just that my brother can’t keep his mouth shut, I dunno if that’s a problem in this case, but it’s kinda annoying when he always listens. But you’re the one who needs support, so it’s your choice. If you’d rather stay in the kitchen then we…”
“Alright, let’s go out to the balcony,” I interrupted him.
“You sure? We don’t have to.”
“It’s okay, maybe some fresh air is what I really need,” I said and forced a smile on my lips. He smiled back at me and nodded.
“Yeah, let’s go get some fresh air for ya then.”

Hope it was okay... Just don't forget to R & R! Love you all!
Sign up to rate and review this story