Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You [Like I Did Yesterday]

I Don't Love You [Like I Did Yesterday] *9*

by demolition-lover 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-12-27 - Updated: 2011-12-27 - 1227 words

0Unrated
Gerard's Pov

''Where the hell, did you go?'' I asked, Lindsey, as she came back on the bus, I really didn't give a damn where she goes, and what not, but I had to be the 'worried' husband, which I hate doing.

She rolled her eyes. ''I went over to see,Taylor. Is that a problem?''

I didn't like the fact that my 'wife', is best-friends with my ex. ''Yeah, it kinda fucking is. Why are you even friends with her? She's a bitch.'' I lied.

''Gerard.'' She gasped. ''She is not a bitch! What the fuck is wrong with you? You're the one who's acting like a bitch, right now, so excuse you!''

''Lindsey, she's really a bitch, not to mention whore too. Why do you think I broke up with her? She's been trying to get in my pants, ever since this tour started. She's using you, to get to me.''

''Yeah, okay sure she is.''

I saw Mikey glaring at me, I ignored him, and continued staring at Lindsey. ''She really is, I'm telling you, she is. I can't believe you don't believe me, I'm your husband for fuck's sake.''

''Yeah, so what? I don't always have to believe you.'' She narrowed her eyes at me, placing her hands on her hips. ''What has gotten into you? Taylor is the most sweetest girl I have ever met!''

''No, she isn't! The friendship you two have, is all fake. Trust me, Lindsey, she's using you. Why can't you say that? She is using you, to get to me.''

I had to break off with their friendship. I didn't want Taylor going to Lindsey, telling her that I'm the one who's been trying to get her back, and into her pants. Their friendship was ruining my plan. I know, Taylor wasn't really a fake whore or bitch.

'' She is married to Billie, for fuck's sake. Why in the hell would she want you?'' Lindsey hissed. ''She's happy with Billie!''

''No, she's not! Their relationship is fake. I bet, she's cheated on Billie, a dozen fucking times. The whore's baby, is probably not even his!''

''Okay, Gerard. Whatever you say.'' Lindsey said, rolling her eyes. ''I honestly don't know what's making you saying all this shit, about Taylor, and her marriage to Billie. Honestly, it sounds like you're jealous of the two.''

''Why in the fuck would I be jealous of a fake relationship? Taylor doesn't love Billie. She doesn't give a damn about him. She doesn't give a fuck about you either.''

''Gerard, shut up.'' She growled. ''You don't know what the hell you're saying. Taylor loves Billie.''

''Yeah, right. That's all a act.'' I said.

''...Oh my god, you're jealous of them, aren't you? Taylor's not the one trying to get to you, it's you trying to get to her, isn't it?!''

Oh shit...

''What? No, of course not! Why would I do that to you? I love you, not her!'' I lied. ''I would never do that to you. Besides, Billie would murder me.''

''Are you telling me the truth, Gerard?''

''Yeah, of course I am!'' I said, a little too quickly. She narrowed her eyes at me.

''Honestly, I love you.'' I smiled.

''Okay... but if you're trying to do something to Taylor...''

''I'm not, Linds...'' I laughed, nervously.

''Okay.... I believe you....'' She said hesitantly. I smiled. Oh thank god. I thought I was going to be a dead man.

I leaned over to kiss her, but she pushed me away. I pouted.

''No uh, I'm still mad at you, for saying such horrible things about Taylor, and Billie and her.''

I rolled my eyes, and sighed. ''I'm sorry. I don't know what I was saying. Guess, I didn't get any sleep last night.''

''Oh, Gerard. You must be tired, come on, let's get your grumpy ass, to bed right now.'' She said, pulling my arm, and lead me to our bunk. Frank and Mikey glared at me, as I passed them, and Ray just stared at me confused. He didn't know what was going on, and he didn't' need to.

''Lindsey, I''m not tired, right now.''

''Tough. You're going to bed. That's your punishment for trash talking my new friend, and her husband. and your other punishment is no sex for a month.''

Oh, wow. I didn''t care. Sex with her was horrible, anyways. I could live without it.

''What!?'' I said. ''That's not fair!'' I whined.

''Trash talking Taylor, behind her back, isn't fair either. Deal with it.'' She said, glaring at me.

''But, I have to get ready for the show in a hour! I don't want to disappoint my fans, by not being there! Lindsey, please...'' I whined, as she pushed me into my bunk. ''I said, I was sorry!''

''Well, sorry doesn't always cut it.. You can get ready for your show, when I say you can. You dissapointed me, probably Mikey, and Frank too, since I saw them giving you glares.''

''But-''

''No, Gerard. I don't want to hear it. God, I can't believe that I'm treating you like you were my kid or something, instead of my husband. This is so fucked up.''

''Yeah, it kinda is. You can't give a 'time out.' I'm a grown man, I don't have to listen to you!'' I stood up, but she pushed me back down.

''Yeah, well, you can't trash talk people behind their backs, either. It's just not right at all. I should tell Billie all about what you called his wife, but you're lucky that I love you so damn much. You really do need a nice beating.''

I rolled my eyes, and sighed. I can't believe that I got myself into all this shit. Why do I have to be so fucking retarded?

''Now, you just sit here, and think about what you have done. I'll come check on you, in 10 minutes.''

''Stop treating me like a fucking child, for crying out loud.''

''Well, you're acting like one, right now.'' She snapped.

''Yeah, well that's because of you, treating me like one!'' I snapped back.

''Sometimes, I question why I even married to you sometimes. You get so out of control, like you are right now.'' She said, sighing.

''Yeah, well, I question why I even married YOU, all the time. You get so controlling and bosy, like you are right now'' I snapped, mocking her.

She looked at me, hurt. Oh, aww, did I hurt her feelings? Too fucking bad, I didn't care at all, she snapped out of it though, and her face twisted up into anger.

''You're such a jerk, Gerard Way!''

''Yeah, I know you are, but what am I?'' I said, teasing her.

''You really are acting like a fucking 5 year old. Now you just sit there, and well, behave!'' She snapped, storming back out to the guys. I chuckled to myself, and layed back. I think I loved, giving her hell. It was fucking hilarious. I think I should do it all the time.

~ ~ ~ ~



Sign up to rate and review this story