Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rebel Love Song

Chapter Six

by bvbrocks 2 reviews

"I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing…It was Frank…"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-27 - Updated: 2012-03-31 - 796 words - Complete

2Ambiance
Ashley woke up in the morning to the sound of his phone ringing. He checked the number, and was surprised to see it was Frank. Frank hadn't talked to him since Andy and Gerard got together, let alone taken the time to call or text him.
Apprehensively, Ashley clicked the accept button, and put the phone to his ear.
"A-Ash?" he heard a frightened Frank stutter out.
Alarmed, Ashley said quickly, "Yeah, what is it Frank?"
"Can you come pick me up? I'm at this place, Club Cobra. I'll explain when you get here"
"Ok," Ashley said, feeling worry course through his veins at the sad, scared tone of Frank’s voice, "I'm on my way." Ashley clicked off, ran outside, and jumped into his car, letting the GPS guide him.
When he got to the club, which was in the seedy part of town, Ashley found a shaking Frank sitting on the curb outside. As soon as he saw Ash, Frank ran over and hugged him tighter than thought possible, sobbing heavily into the taller man’s chest. Ashley guided him gently into his car. Frank collapsed into the passenger seat, a crying mess.
"Frank?" Ashley said hesitantly, frightened to ask what happened and make matters worse.
The dark haired man looked over at him with wet eyes and said, "I'm sorry for making you come out here, Ash. I just woke up this morning and didn't know who to call…Andy and Gee were out of the question, and I didn't want Ray or Mikey to see me like this…"
"It's OK," Ashley said, then decided to go in for the kill, "So, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened?" Frank shook with sobs again, and Ashley immediately backtracked. "Of course," he said hurriedly, "You don't have to tell me if you're not ready."
Frank shook his head, and said, "No. It's alright. You deserve to know, plus it's never a good idea to keep things bottled up."
"I was out drinking at this club last night," he began, taking a deep breath, "And I started talking with this girl Jamia. She bought me a drink, and…I think she put…something…in it. After I drank it, she tried to get me to leave with her and I said no. She didn't like that. Then everything got blurry. I think I passed out on the floor, because the next thing I knew, I was…I was at her place…a-and I was handcuffed. She was there, and she kept telling me I was a useless whore and that she was going to teach me a lesson. Then…th-then…she did things to me Ash…things I didn't want. But again, it was all really trippy…it was like I was dreaming. I woke up in front of the club. The only way I know it really happened is I have marks from the cuffs."
Frank presented his wrists to Ashley, who could clearly see the angry red marks imprinted firmly into the pale white skin encircling his wrists. Rage bubbled up inside him, and it was directed towards whoever had done this thing to someone who he was only now realizing was perfectly beautiful. He wrapped his arms around the broken man seated in his car. The sounds of Frank’s wails filled the car, and it was the most gut wrenching thing Ashley had ever heard. They sat like that for God only knows how long, but eventually Frank's sobs subsided into whimpers. Ash fixed a steely look on to his face and said, "We are going to the police."
A panicked look came on to Frank's face and he stammered out, "N-no! If we do that, she might come back for me! Or worse, she might hurt Gee! Plus, think of all the negative publicity! I can't do that to the band."
Ashley looked at Frank, and said, "She's more likely to come back if we don't go and get her behind bars. And who cares about negative publicity? This is rape we're talking about. That's a hell lot more important."
Frank deliberated for a second, then nodded in consent. Ashley quickly shot a text to Mikey, telling him not to worry about Frank, he had him, and drove off to the nearest police station.

A/N: Sorry for the wait, guys! I have had a lot of shit going on lately, and I've been a wee bit depressed and had a bout of writer's block. But I'm back! Next chapter should be up by Thursday. So, how did everyone's Christmas go?(Or Hanukkah) I GOT A FRIGGIN HAMSTER! Her name is Adrienne :). Anyways, virtual hugs for reviews, as always. And maybe I'll throw some cookies in there too...
Sign up to rate and review this story