Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Never Told You What I Do For A Living

Chapter 9

by striketoincinerate 2 reviews

Impulsive behaviour.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-12-28 - Updated: 2011-12-28 - 662 words - Complete

0Unrated
So this has taken longer than expected, sorry guys! It might take a while for my next update I'm afraid, I'm ill (again)! I have the immune system of a blueberry muffin, it's not even real! But yeah, here you go! Please R&R, keep me happy :D xo


When Frank came to, he was lying on his back with a pounding headache. He felt his chest clench uncomfortably at his unfamiliar surroundings; the room was dark and he had no idea where he was. Frank snapped bolt upright, and as he did so something very hard and heavy seemed to collide with his head from both sides, causing him to fall back onto what he now realised was a pillow.
'Hey,' came a voice somewhere from his right, 'don't move too fast. You gave your head quite a bump just there.'

Gerard. Frank was still in his flat? What the hell had happened? Straining his memory, Frank remembered the last thing that had happened was him fainting. Despite the situation, Frank felt a blush spread across his cheeks. Whatever the circumstances, fainting infront of an attractive guy was definitely not a good thing to do. Well done, Frank, he chided himself bitterly. As though he could read his thoughts, Gerard chuckled slightly beside him. 'Here, take this,' he said, handing Frank a glass of water and two Paracetamol. He knocked both tablets back with a huge gulp of water, downing the full glass in under a minute. He was beginning to feel better already.

'You gave me a bit of a fright there,' Gerard said in his low husky voice, leaning closer to the bed. Why was it so dark in here? The only things Frank could make out were Gerard's hazel-yellow eyes in the gloom, and his grin beneath them, hanging in the darkness like an obscene gash in a painting. In the black canvas of the room, he could have probably been mistaken for a wolf. His pointed teeth seemed to push over his lips in an animalistic way. Frank wondered vaguely if what he had just taken had really been Paracetamol and not some hallucegenic drug. His body felt heavy as he tried to sit up, tried to struggle away.

'What made you do that, hmm? What were you thinking about, Frankie?' Gerard now seemed dangerously close to Frank's face. He could feel his warm breath on his face, sending an electric tingle down his spine. Gerard darted forward suddenly, pressing his chapped lips against Franks slightly wetted ones, catching him off guard. Gerard's lips felt rough and raspy as they crashed against Frank's. His attempt to pull back was met with Gerard's hand on the back of his head, his fingernails scraping ruthlessly against his scalp and tugging his hair. The kiss in reality probably only lasted for a few seconds but to Frank it seemed like a lifetime. When Gerard finally pulled back his scalp was burning as though Gerard had scraped his nails across the whole of his head and his lips tingled uncomfortably where Gerard's dry ones had rubbed against his own.

Before Gerard had a chance to get close to him again, let alone open his mouth to speak, Frank jumped out of the bed and grabbed his jacket from the floor. Dodging Gerard, who was now standing up and holding out his hands in an almost apologetic gesture, Frank flew through the bedroom door and crashed into the front door, almost pulling off the handle in his desperation to get out. The door was, oddly enough, unlocked. Frank opened it with such vehemence it swung against the adjacent wall and ran blindly down the stairs of the flat, his hair whipping around his face, too frightened to even listen for footsteps behind him. Even if he had done, he would have heard nothing.

Back inside the appartment, Gerard punched a hole into the wall beside his bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story