Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World Is Ours

Chapter Thirteen - Unexpected

by McrmyBVBparawhore 1 review

Leo came running throught the door. "We found someone." "Who?" "She says her name is Death Day."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-29 - Updated: 2011-12-29 - 2239 words

0Unrated
A/N Hey guys, I'm sorry if this chapter seems crappy, but I had to rush it since I'm going out pretty soon. Thankies to Lenorebear for reviewing the last chapter, if you can, please review, I love hearing your comments on the story! Sorry if there's any mistakes or typos. Enjoy ;)


Chapter Thirteen - Unexpected


After Death had been depressed for a while, Avenger was determind to find out what was wrong with her. Most of the time, they didn't even talk that much anymore and it hurt him, he used to be able to tell her everything, but they'd grown distant from eachother lately and he desperately wanted to change it.
Death pulled her shirt up and looked down at her stomach, she knew that it would start to become noticeable soon, that she wouldn't be able to hide the fact that she was pregnant. She was wearing a long baggy grey shirt along with sweat pants, she'd purposely been wearing clothes that were too baggy for her to try and hide her slightly swollen stomach. When she heard someone coming in the room, she pulled down her shirt and looked at the door to see Avenger walk in.
Avenger kissed her forehead.
"How are you doing?"
"Good, you?"
"I'm fine."
They were quiet for a moment until Avenger broke the uncomfortable silence.
"Look, I don't really know how to say this, so I'm just gonna say it. Lately you haven't been the same, Death. I'm fuckin' worried about you. Tell me how you're feeling and be honest with me, don't give me any of of this 'Really, I'm fine' bullshit."
"Avenger, I'm not lying to yo-"
"Bullshit. You've been pretending to be okay for weeks. I want an honest answer now."
She didn't say anything.
He sighed. "You really giving me the silent treatment? Alright, if you're not talking I might aswell get something off my chest. I love you, I've been in love with you since I first met you, I'm sick and tired of the casual fucks, I wanna fuckin' be with you, I want be able to love you and I want you to love me back in the same way. You're one of the most amazing people I've ever met, I want you and I always have. I was vocal about how I felt to begin with and you know that, but after a while, I was fucking tired of being nocked down! So now that I've shared my confession with you, will you please just tell me how you're really fucking feeling?" He shouted the last part.
Death had tears in her eyes, she had no idea how much he cared for her. When Avenger saw the tears, he thought that he'd upset her by shouting.
"Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout it's just that-"
"I'm pregnant, Avenger." She blurted out.
He paused. "W-what?"
"You don't know what pregnant means? Okay well how else can I put it? I'm knocked up, I've got a bun in the oven, I'm with child, I'm eating for two, I'm having a baby, I'm preggers, we're-"
"I know what pregnant means, but you can't be pregnant, just how did this even fucking happen?"
"One of the times you fucked me." She muttered.
"I know how it fucking happened, okay? I'm not that stupid, Death. I'm just . . . shocked."
Death lifted her shirt up again to show Avenger her slightly swollen stomach.
"Fuck. So that's why you've been depressed?"
"Pretty much."
"What the fuck are we gonna do?"
"What do you mean 'we'? You don't have to be apart of this, it's my problem. Not yours." That broke Avengers heart, she really thought that he'd just leave her after everything they'd been through together? He reminded her of how Static was acting
"How can you even say that? I'm not fucking leaving you when you're pregnant with my kid."
"You're telling me you want this?"
"I'm not saying that I'm glad I knocked you up, because I'm not, but it happened, I did get you pregnant, so I'm gonna be there for you and our baby."
"I'm not keeping it."
"You have to, there's no other option."
"Abortion and adoption."
"One, abortion's not even possible anymore in the desert, even if it was, you'd probably die. And two, you really think someone's gonna wanna adopt a kid when everyone can barely even survive themselves?"
"What do want us to do, Avenger? Raise it? We can't raise a kid! We're only kids ourselves! I can be a mom, I can't even look after myself, nevermind a fucking baby!"
"There's my perants, there's my sisters, they can help!"
"They shouldn't have to."
"What about your sister and Iris? They had kids and they're raising them in the desert and Bandit and Zack are just fine!"
"That's different, they have husbands, they're in love with their husbands, they're older, they're indipendent, they have more expirience than me!"
Avenger felt like his heart had been ripped out. "Is that your way of telling me that you don't love me?"
"That's not what I meant-"
"Do you know what, Death? Fine, do what you want. If you want an abortion, then fine, find a doctor and get them to kill it."
He walked towards the door.
"Avenger, don't-" She was cut off by the sound of the door slamming.
Death snook out through the other door and she got into a car, she started driving around until she was completely lost in the desert.


"So, what's it like?" Lypse asked Acid.
"What's what like?" She asked while giving her daughter a small stuffed teddy bear.
"Finding your family again."
She smiled. "It's amazing, but it's weird, too. The last time I saw them I was fourteen, so that was six years ago now."
"I had a sister once."
"Really? What was her name?"
"Rebecca Davis, she was only six the last time I saw her."
"What's your real name, Lypse?"
"Samuel Davis, but everyone called me Sam. What about you?"
"Alexandria Oliveson, but I became Alexandria Way when I got married. I prefered Lexia for short instead of Alexandria."
"You suit Lexia." He smiled.
Leo came running throught the door. "We found someone."
"Who?"
"She says her name is Death Day."
Lexia's heart stopped and her eyes widened. She looked at Lypse.
"Can you watch Bandit while I see her?"
"Sure, we'll just be here."
Acid ran out with Leo to see if it was Death.
When they got there, Acid saw a crying fifteen-year-old girl, it was deffinately her sister. Acid wrapped her arms around her.
"I fucked up so big, Lexia. I fucked up so fucking big."
"Ssh, it's okay. I'm here now. I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise. I love you, Death."
"You don't know what I did. What if you don't love me after you find out what I did, Acid?" The question broke Acid's heart.
"You're my sister, Death. No matter what, I'll always love you. You could never do anything that would make me stop loving you, do you understand me?"
She nodded and cried into her older sister's shoulder.
"Do you want to talk about what happened?"
Death shook her head. "No, I don't want to talk about it. Not yet."
"Okay, then we won't talk about it."
After a few minutes of silence, Death remembered Bandit. "How's Bandit? Is she okay?"
Acid smiled. "Bandit's fine, she's still healthy and she's as beautiful as ever. I swear that girl's looking more and more like her dad every day."
She smiled sadly.
"I have a surprise for you, Death, you're going to love it."
Acid grabbed Death's hand and she started walking to their perants room.
She knocked on the door and her mother opened it.
"Guess who they found?" Acid said with a smile.
Mother War saw Death and wrapped her arms around her in a bone-crushing hug. Death knew it was her mother, but she had no idea how to react.
"M-mom?"
"I missed you so much, baby."
For a moment, she let herself forget about how she'd messed up, she forgot about everything and the only thing that mattered was her family.
"I missed you too, mom."


A few hours after Death had been reunited with her sister, Avenger managed to find her at the underground.
"How did you find me?" Death asked when Avenger found her.
"My perants know a girl here called Penelope, she mentioned you."
"Why are you even here?"
"One, I love you and two, you're pregnant with my kid. I'm not exactly just gonna let you walk away from me without even trying to find you, am I?"
They were both silent.
"Do you still feel the same way about it?"
"Exactly the same. It's not just unfair to us, it's unfair to them, too, Avenger. It's cruel to bring a kid into this with BL/ind and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W all over the fucking place."
"What about Bandit? You think that your sister and her husband should've gotten rid of Bandit?" He snapped.
"That's different and you know it, Lexia and Gerard thought that BL/ind and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W were gone, they didn't know they were bringing her into this."
"Fine then, what about Iris and Mikey?"
She was quite. "It was there own desition to bring Zack into the world."
"You've changed, Death. You were the girl that brought Better Living down, you were the girl that killed Korse for fucks sake! You used to be Death Day, you were the girl that I loved, you weren't scared of BL/ind or any shit like that. What happened to her? I really fucking miss her."
"Maybe I didn't change, maybe it was you. Maybe I stopped being enough for you. You're the one who told me that you wanted to be with me before BL/ind then you didn't ask me again because you got knocked down. You didn't make it clear enough! I didn't think you thought of me in that way anymore! You're really one to talk considering all of that!" She snapped.
"Well you know what they say, it takes one to know one, Death!" Both Death and Avenger were shouting at eachother now.
"Shut the fuck up, Avenger!"
"Do you know what I think? I think you're scared. You're scared that you can't do something that you've never had to deal with before. This baby is going to be completely dependant on the both of us, you're scared that you can't do this, aren't you?"
"Of course I'm fucking scared of that! I've said this before, Avenger, we're still kids! I can't have a baby, neither can you! That's why I don't want to see you anymore!"
He stopped. "What?"
"I don't want you in my life anymore. I don't want you as the father of the baby, as my boyfriend, as a friend . . . I don't love you. I don't even want to see you anymore." I'm lying, she said in her head. She wasn't lying about the boyfriend part, she didn't think she had any romantic feelings for him, she only loved him as a friend.
Pain tore through Avenger when she said those four words. I don't love you, echoed in his mind.
"You don't want me anymore?"
"No. I don't. I don't want you in my life anymore. I don't want you in this kid's life."
His vision was blurred by tears. "I can live with the fact that you don't want me in your life," he lied. "but that kid in there, that you don't have any control over, it's my baby, too."
"It's not yours! It's not mine! I'm not keeping it, okay?"
"What are you going to do? Just hide the fact that your pregnant, because let's face it that's going to be really fucking hard, then just put it in a Moses basket and pretend that you just found it in the desert or some shit like that?"
Her own visoin was also blurred by tears now. "I don't know! All I know is that when it's born, I can't raise it. I just can't, Avenger."
She walked towards her bedroom door and she opened it.
"Now just do me a favour and walk out the door."
The expression on his face broke her heart. She'd never seen him so hurt in the years that she'd known him.
"Please, just go." She begged.
"Just look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't want me in your life anymore." He said, getting closer to her.
She looked him in the eyes. "I don't want you in my life anymore."
He just stared at her for a few seconds. "Have a good life, Death. I really did love you." He walked out the room and slammed the door shut behind him.
It took Death a few minutes to understand what'd happened. She lay down on her bed and waited for sleep to take her away to the darkness.


A/N Okay, so I know what you might be thinking, 'Really, another girl's pregnant?', but trust me on this one, there is vaild reason for it and you'll find out why in a couple chapters time. If you can, please review. I love you guys ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story