Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome to Vengeance University!

Chapter 6

by CaptainMax 2 reviews

Insane Batman impersonators, coffee, and nosy brothers.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-29 - Updated: 2011-12-29 - 933 words

1Funny

Gerard's POV

After Frank had left I had a look around Forbidden Planet. WOW... It was like heaven... There were racks full of various comics, and good ones at that. There were video games and dvds on the left side of the store. On the right, with the comics, there were random pins and figures, and Bob had mentioned they there were costumes in the back.

Andy and Matt both bought Batman capes after their conversation with Bob, and now they were running around the mall, jumping off benches and screaming at eachother, wearing their capes. I was beginning to think they had mental problems. I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out yet.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to text Ellie. She disappeared into a clothes shop earlier, before Andy decided to drag me around multiple shops.
'Where r u?? xoG' I pressed 'send' and waited for a reply. 'Lookin fr u :L Meet me @ Starbucks? xx' I told Jinxx that Ellie was in Starbucks and he offered to walk me to it because I still had no idea where I was going. Trying to get Andy and Matt to Starbucks was like gathering sheep.

When we reached Starbucks we saw Ellie sitting with Analeigh, Triana, Sammi, Ronnie, Matt, Zacky and Brian at the long table. I sat on the other side with the Ash, Jinxx, Christian and Jake. Matt and Andy were still running around obnoxiously. "Where's Chloe, Ashley, Cat and Hayley?" O asked, noticing the lack of their presence. "Chloe and Ashley are practicing piano, and Cat is watching movies at Hayley's." Ellie answered from infront of me. "Oh, okay." I said, before getting up to order a coffee.

I was standing at the counter for a few minutes, looking up at the menu. There were so many different coffees, I just couldn't chose. I think the girl behind the counter was getting irritated by now. "I think you should get that one." Brian whispered in my ear, pointing at the caramel cappuccino. I jumped, I didn't know he was standing behind me. "Err, okay." I agreed. "Two caramel cappuccinos please." Brian said to the blonde girl behind the counter, before flashing her a prize-winning smile.

He paid for both coffees and walked back to the table. Andy and Matt had finally decided to sit down, so there was no space left at that table. He sat the coffees down on a small table near the one everyone else was at and sat down. I sat down across from him. He slid one of the coffees toward me, I smiled nervously and took it. We both sipped on our coffees in silence, before Brian got up from his seat. "FUCK!" he exclaimed. "Guys! We gotta go to Johnny's for practice!" he shouted to Zacky and Matt. "Bye Brian. Thanks for the coffee." I said, getting up from my seat to go back over to Ellie and the others. Brian caught me in a hug, wrapping his strong arms around my waist. "No problem. See you tomorrow Gererd." Brian purred in my ear before leaving with Matt, Zacky, Triana and Analeigh.

Well, that was wierd... I sat down next to Ellie. I noticed that everyone was silent, so I looked up. Everyone was staring at me. "What just happened between you and Brian?" Ellie asked with a grin. "N-nothing." I answered. She just grinned wider. "It didn't look like nothing..." She continued. "Gerard and Brian, sitting on a tree, drinkin' some Starbucks coffee!" Matt sang as Andy giggled. Jinxx and Sammi glared at them. "N-no, there's nothing going on!" I insisted. Ellie looked sceptical. "Thats not what Analeigh and Triana said..." Shit... I forgot all about that.

My phone rang. Perfect timing! I answered "Hey Gee? Where are you?" the voice of my younger brother came from the speaker. "Hey Mikes, I'm at the mall with some people from school." I answered. I heard choking and spluttering coming from the line. "You have FRIENDS!? Who are you, and what did you do with my brother!?" Mikey mocked suspicion. "Shut up Mikey!" I giggled. "I'll make my way home now, see you soon." I bid my brother farewell before hanging up and sliding my phone back in my pocket. "Guys, I've gotta go home now. Bye" I said to everyone before leaving Starbucks to go home.

As soon as I opened the door to my house I got tackled to the floor by none other than my little brother, Mikey. "OW! GET OFF MEEEE!!" I screamed, trying to get out of my brother's grip. "Spill! How was your first day!?" Mikey insisted, not releasing me. "My lips are sealed until you GET OFF!" I struggled to break from my bonds. "Okay, fine..." Mikey sighed, letting me free. I got up and headed towards the living room. I lied down on the sofa with my hands behind my head, grinning at Mikey.."Sooo...?" He prompted me to speak. "It was AWESOME!" I couldn't contain it any longer. "The school is all black and purple and the teachers are all insanely cool and I even made friends with a girl named Ellie in first period, and more people at lunch including 3 insane guys... but anyways, it was the best first day everrrrrr!" I rushed. "Invite them over at the weekend! I wanna meet them!" Mikey demanded. That's not a bad idea. I'll invite them tomorrow. "Yeah okay." I said before getting up from the comfortable side and going to my room for the night.

R&R?? I know you want to ;D
Sign up to rate and review this story