Categories > TV > WWE > The Taste of Ink

Boundaries

by tjsparkles 0 reviews

Prompt word: Boundaries

Category: WWE - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-12-30 - Updated: 2011-12-31 - 237 words - Complete

0Unrated
Prompt: Boundaries
Author: tjsparkles

Boundaries were something they had never explicitly discussed, because they never felt the need to. As Alex had always said to him, boundaries were for people who didn’t trust each other. Chris had been a bit hesitant at first when Alex rebuffed his idea of employing safe-words, but upon further reflection, he realized that Alex was absolutely right. Chris trusted his best friend completely—he knew that Alex would never hurt him, and it worked the same way with Alex. So safe-words and inhibitions were thrown out the window, and although Chris knew that some people would call him an idiot for deciding not to err on the side of caution, he really didn’t care. He and Alex knew each other better than anyone else did—in fact, it could be said that Alex knew Chris better than Chris knew himself, and vice versa—and it really didn’t matter what anyone else said or thought. Alex really and truly did not give a shit what people thought about him or his relationship with Chris.

Slowly, Chris began to ease into the idea of tossing his inhibitions to the side, and later, after he’d had time to truly experience what being with Alex, without worrying, was like, he found himself grateful that he had listened to Alex instead of just worrying constantly about what could, but likely never would, happen.
Sign up to rate and review this story