Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Cruel

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Rose starts to feel the backlash of not taking the pills.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-01-01 - Updated: 2012-01-01 - 747 words - Complete

1Exciting
Cruel:

I sat at the table trembling. I hadn't had my last pill for two hours. I need to take another one. The applause is not helping my head any at all. I think I'm going to be sick. When did it get so hot in here?

"Rose, are you feeling okay?" I heard someone ask. I felt my head jerking over to my right. Nessa's face looked so blurry in my vision. The last thing I remembered was everything going black.

"Rosy?" I heard someone whisper a few minutes later. I drew my eyes open and saw Petey and them looking down at me. I blinked at them all once.

"Guys?" I asked. "Wha- What happened?"

"You passed out," Carmen said. It took me a moment to process it all. But, then I felt something hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Oh god!" I moaned. I leapt up from the couch and rushed out of the living room.

"Rose?" Adam asked.

"Bathroom!" I croaked. "Bathroom! Bathroom!"

"Back that way down the hall," Carmen said. I nodded and raced down the hall. I threw open the door and huddled over the toilet. I must have been so loud because I heard pounding on the door after me as I vomited.

"Rose?" I heard Petey ask.

"Go away!" I cried. "Just go away! Go away! Go away! Go away!" I felt another round coming up and buried my face in the toilet. Please get me out of hell! Please get me out of hell! Please get me out of hell! I opened my eyes and sat back panting. I had the displeasure of looking in at the water below.

Huh? Did I throw up ribbon all of a sudden? I could've sworn I saw pink and red ribbons floating around in the water. The knocking came again.

"Rose?" Pete asked again. "Are you okay? I can take you home if you want." I pushed open the door and looked up at his concerned, sweet face. He is such an angel and I feel so bad with this Hell that I'm going through right now. I shook my head at him.

"No, no," I whispered.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "I mean, you don't look so good."

"I'm fine," I insisted. "Trust me." I tried to get up, but stumbled over in my footsteps. Pete grabbed my arm before I could fall before.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"You need to sit down," he said. I just nodded at him.

"Okay," I said. He walked me back into the dining room. Everyone stood around looking at us. Suddenly, I felt bad for ruining everything.

"I'm so sorry," I said.

"It's okay," Carmen said. "It's just probably something you ate." I nodded at her suggestion.

"Yeah, yeah," I lied. "I think I'm fine now." (I know I'm going to feel bad for lying later. I already still feel sick from the withdrawal.)

"Maybe we should wrap up for tonight," Adam suggested.

"Yeah," everyone else said.

"I'm so sorry," I said.

"Nah, it's cool," Duncan replied.

"This party sucked anyway," Robin said. Sakura tried to keep her comments to herself as she gritted her teeth. Carmen dropped her shoulders.

"Fine, fine," she said. "Good night everybody."

"Night," we all said. Everyone filed out of the apartment in the way that came. Pete walked me out the whole time.

"It's okay," I insisted. "I can walk by myself."

"You sure about that?" he asked.

"I just threw up, not injured my leg," I said. The lying is not helping me one bit.Please don't ask me anymore questions tonight. I don't how much longer I can take of this. I shut my night in the cool Miami night.

"Look, just take me home. Please!" I begged. "I don't want to talk anymore."

"Alright," he said.

"Can we just be quiet for the rest of the way there too? All of the talking was hurting my head. Just want to go home and go to bed."

"Sure, sure," Petey told me. "Whatever you say." I opened my eyes and looked at my boyfriend.

"Thanks," I said with my voice almost gone. We walked out to the apartment parking lot. Pete helped me into his Tahoe and drove me all the way back to my house. I looked out the window at the moving traffic outside. Damn it. I need more pills.

If You wait On Me, I Promise You it Won't Be Long
Sign up to rate and review this story