Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World Is Ours

Chapter Fifteen - Only Human

by McrmyBVBparawhore 1 review

"Acid, I need you to do something for- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Both Acid and Poison shot up and saw that her father was livid.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-01-01 - Updated: 2012-01-01 - 1781 words

0Unrated
A/N Hey, its me. So this chapter has the first sex scene of the story in it, so if you're not so into sex scenes, then I'm sorry, but hey, I guess I decided to write one! If you can, please review, I love getting feedback! Sorry if there's any mistakes or typos. Enjoy ;)


Chapter Fifteen - Only Human


Lypse had agreed to watch Bandit for the night since Poison and Acid wanted some 'alone time', as Acid put it.
Poison lay shirtless on her bed while Acid started taking her clothes off.
When she got down to her underwear, she stopped and took Poison's pants off Poison's legs.
Acid stradled him and kissed him. Acid deepend the kiss, silding her tounge into his mouth. Poison moaned in the kiss and ran his hands up and down her back.
He unhooked her bra and she took it off, displaying her breasts. Acid played with the waist band of his boxers and she quickly slid them off his body. Her hand ran up and down his hardened member.
"Fuck!" He moaned.
She smiled and ran her hand up and down faster for a couple minutes.
"Stop." He said after a while.
"Why? Do you not like it?" She removed her hand.
"No, I loved it, it's just if you carried on doing that I would've cum. I think it's your turn."
He lay her down and took her panties off. He slid a finger inside and she moaned.
She bit her lip and gripped the sheets with her hands.
"I need you. Now." She said.
He removed his finger and he kissed her neck, sucking on it slightly.
He slowly slid inside her and started trusting in and out.
Acid dug her nails into his back and started kissing his neck. She'd forgotten how amazing it felt to be with him in that way.
"Harder, faster." She demanded.
He started going harder and faster, like she asked, and he lightly bit down on her collar bone.
"Fuck!" She gasped.
He moaned in response.
She pressed her lips to his and she rested her hands on his chest.
"Poison." She groaned in his ear.
"Fuck, Acid." He started thrusting in harder and faster again, increasing the pleasure for the both of them.
"I love you." She whispered in his ear.
"I love you, too."
Her thrusts met his and she could feel that the best part was coming and so could he. He felt her walls tighten around him when she came.
"Fuck!" She groaned.
A few seconds later, she felt his release shoot inside her.
They both collapsed on the bed, breathless.
"Fuck that was amazing." She said, kissing his cheek.
"I know. I fucking love you."
"I love you, too." He kissed her while wrapping an arm around her shoulders.
After a while, they both fell asleep.


When it was clear that Delusion's youngest daughter wasn't coming out of the lock room anytime soon, he went to go find his eldest daughter to see if she could convince her to come out.
He knocked on Acid's bedroom door and walked in.
"Acid, I need you to do something for- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"
Both Acid and Poison shot up and saw that her father was livid.
"DAD? WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU KNOCK?"
"I DID KNOCK! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TWO, YOU'RE LIKE TEENAGERS! YOU'D BETTER NOT GET PREGNANT, TOO!"
"First of all, I've been pregnant before, trust me, I'm never going through it again and second of all what do you mean 'too'?"
"Death's pregnant. She's at least four months."
"WHAT? HOW THE FUCK DID SHE HIDE THAT?" Acid shouted
"I don't know, but she's done a really good job of it. She went into the lock room and I need to get her out, but she won't leave that stupid room."
"How did you react?"
"I was mad!"
"Did you shout or scream?"
"Of course I did."
She groaned. "Do you have any idea how she must be feeling right now? Get out, I need to get changed."
"Fine. By the way, I've not forgotten about what I walked in on and neither of you are off the hook? Got it?"
She rolled her eyes and he left. She started putting her clothes back on.
"I'm sorry about this, I'll be back soon, okay?"
"No, take your time, I know that she's probably feeling really bad right now. How are you feeling about this?"
"I'm shocked, but I'm not mad at her or anything. I know she's probably shit scared right now. I know I was when I found out I was having Bandit, I can't imagine going through that while I was still fifteen."
"Good luck, I hope she's okay. I love you."
"I love you, too."
She kissed him quickly and left the room. She knew where the lock room was, so she ran straight there. Her mother, father and a couple other Killjoys were there.
She knocked on the door. "Death, it's Acid."
Death started crying again. "Go away. I don't want to put up with people being mad at me right now, okay? Just go, Acid."
"I'm not mad, Death. I just want to talk, okay?"
"Bullshit." She growled.
"Death, please. I know that you're scared, I want to be there for you, okay? Please, just unlock the door and let me in. No one else has to come in if you don't want them to. I only want to talk, I promise."
There was silence for a few minutes while Death thought it through. Did she want to be alone? No, she didn't. Did she want people yelling and screaming at her? No. Did she need her sister? Of course she needed her, she always had needed her whenever she was going through a rough time.
She slowly unlocked the door to see five Killjoys there.
"Only Acid can come in."
Acid walked in and Death locked the door after.
Death wrapped her arms around her sister and cried. Acid just held her sister close.
"I'm so fucking scared, Ace. I don't know what to do." She sobbed into her sister's shoulder.
"Ssh, it's okay. I'm here, just as I'll always be. I promise, I'll never leave if you want me here."
After all the crying and sobbing was done, Acid got a chance to talk to her sister.
"So, how far along are you?"
"Around three months."
"Who's the father?" She thought that it was Avenger, but she didn't want to assume anything.
"I think we both know who the father is."
"Avenger?"
She could only nod.
"Why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant, Death?"
"Isn't it obvious? I was fucking terrified, I didn't know what I should do with the baby, I was scared that you'd disown me or some shit like that. I fucked up big and I know that, I just didn't want you to be disapointed in me."
"I'm not even the tinest bit mad, I'm shocked, but I'm not mad. If you thought that I'd disown you, then you've no idea how much I love you. You're my little sister and I'll always love you. How did Avenger react when you told him that you were pregnant?"
"Shocked, but supportive. I told him that I didn't want him involved, there was a lot of yelling and fighting, he told me he loved me, then I told him that I didn't love him back and that I didn't want him in my life anymore and he left. I've not seen him since then."
She nodded and saw that her sister obviously missed him. "You miss him, don't you?"
"I didn't think it'd be this hard to forget him, he's my best friend and I love him, I'm just not in love with him. I thought that if I left, he'd be able to forget about me, that he'd find someone else and be happy with them."
"Where is he?"
"He was in Zone six, but when I was with them, they moved around a lot, they're probably long gone by now."
"I understand why you wore that disgusting grey shirt all the time now." Acid said, trying to lighten the mood.
She smiled slightly. "They're strong, you know. They move a lot in there."
"Do you have any names?"
"God no, I don't even know if I want them. I love them and I wouldn't want them to be hurt in anyway, but I can't me a mom, I'm fifteen for fucks sake, I can't five them a good life. Not that anyone else can because of BL/ind, but they could give them a better life than I ever could."
"Do you really feel that way?"
She nodded.
"How much do want to give them up for adoption?"
"A lot. I'd have to know the perants before hand and trust them, I just want them to have a good home."
She couldn't believe she was about to say this. "Do you want me to adopt them?"
Death's eyes widened in shock. "What? Why would you do that?"
"Because you're my sister and I want to do what's right for both you and the baby."
"Acid, you have Bandit. She'll almost be one by the time the baby's born, you can't handel a one-year-old and a new born baby at the same time. Plus, what about Poison? What about what he thinks of all this?"
"He'll just have to suck it up. Besides, if he really loves me, he'll suck it up and do what's right, okay? It's not like you don't know me, you could see the baby whenever you wanted, too."
"Thankyou so much for offering that, but I couldn't do that to you when you already have Bandit. A second baby'll just be too much while Bandit's still a baby. Even if you didn't have Bandit, I couldn't just dump a baby on you. That's not fair."
"If you change your mind, my offer still stands, okay? I love you, little sister."
Death hugged her older sister. "I love, too, big sister." She pulled away. "God, why did I sleep with Avenger again?" She said.
She smiled. "Hey, you're only human. Besides, dad just walked in on me and Poison naked."
"Ouch, how'd that play out?"
"Not so good, he was mad, but he wanted to me to get you out of this room more than he wanted to kill me and Poison."
"Can you stay with me tonight? I don't want to be alone."
"That's fine. Just for the record, you're never alone. I'm always there for you."
Sign up to rate and review this story