Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Finally Free

Part 6 - Packing Up, Forgive Me

by BurningCuriosity 1 review

Gerard, Frank and Ray help Amelie pack. What can her apartment reveal that a girl too fragile to explain, can't? Gerard pushes the wrong button, can he make it up to her?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-01-05 - Updated: 2012-01-05 - 2829 words

0Unrated
Frank, Ray and Gerard were on the couch, watching television on the hotel room. Amelie was seated on the floor next to them, barely present. Truth is, she didn’t know what they were talking about or what they were laughing about. All she felt was her heart pounding. She was trying her best not to feel sad, not to cry, not to panic.

She gripped her hand tighter. Slightly scratching her left hand with her right, she tried her best to count to ten. She felt dizzy and scared, her heart kept pounding. She just wanted peace.

She was so caught up on the drumming of her heart that she didn’t realize the room had gone quiet and the three men were staring at her.

“Amelie….” Frank asked. He reached out tentively, slowly placing his hand on her shoulder. Amelie jumped as if she felt a jolt of panic. She stared at him with her wide caramel eyes, on the brim of tears. Frank felt his stomach drop.

“Shh….shh…we’re here, it’s okay…” Frank was saying in a calm soothing voice. Gerard and Ray were quiet yet nodding their head. Amelie nodded too. “Palpitations” she whispered.

“Give me your hand…” Frank took her hand gently. “Look at me, let’s count okay? I’m not going to let you do, I’m not going to yell or anything. We’re going to count to 10 until we feel better. We won’t stop” Frank said gently. Amelie nodded.

They ended up counting one to ten, 10 times. As they were counting, Gerard rubbed Amelie’s back. He understood how careful he had to be around her. He made a note to Google her condition extensively. An idea came to his head.

With that, Gerard sang a song for their next album. By the end of it, Amelie was smiling and laughing.




Five hours had passed since her last attack. Amelie was quite pleased. She was enthusiastic enough to invite them to her apartment.

“Yes, I’m sure, I’d like you guys to come over and help me pack. It’s just us throwing a bunch of clothes into a luggage bag. I’ve got some stuff back in New York so I don’t need to pack the whole house down” Amelie said excitedly.

“Well, what would you do with the rest of your stuff here?” Ray asked as they were eating cereal. Yes, cereal at 9 in the evening. Amelie’s idea. Ray smiled to himself and noted to have cereal more often. The crunching really did seem to mellow out your thoughts.

“I’ve got a cousin whos willing to handle it. He can pack the rest of my personal things or have someone live in it while I’m away. I really don’t mind. I’ll be seeing it in 6 months anyway” Amelie said, shrugging.

Six months, I hope we work this out, Gerard thought. He smiled at her warmly. He was beginning to like this woman sincerely. She was so fragile and honest, something he hadn’t seen in such a long time. She meant every word she said and she fought her condition as much as she can.

“Besides, I’ve spoken to Adam, he said was planning to drop by the place and grab some of his stuff” Amelie said quietly.

“Adam?” Frank asked.

“My ex fiancée” Amelie said. It was the first time she said it out loud. Sometimes, saying things out loud just makes it feel so real and raw. She felt a tug in her heart but she knew she had to explain. “We’re still friends. We were together for 4 years. He checks up on me every now and then. We used to live together, but he had to leave” Amelie continued, munching her cereal.

“Ahh…..at least someone’s going to handle the place” Frank noted. He smiled and nudged Gerard. He knew his best friend was dying to ask more. Someone had to shut up Gerard at times.

“Shall we leave?” Amelie inquired, putting all their bowls away at the tray.

“FUCK YES!” Frank yelled. Amelie jumped a bit then laughed. It seemed Frank’s been containing his hyper side when needed. Ray laughed and patted him. They both scooted to the room to change.

Amelie felt hands from behind hold her waist. It moved up until her arms. She took them and interlaced her fingers with his. Gerard hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek. “Everything is going to be alright” he reassured her. She smiled as he let go and went to change.




The golden-colored elevator door opened up with a musical “ding” as they group stepped out. They were on the 21st floor of a residency tower overlooking the Big Ben. Amelie walked first, reaching the 7th door and unlocking it.

The men were used to grandeur, being in a band had its perks. All over the world, they had different hotels, from the most exquisite ones to motels. However, they seemed too stunned for words once the door opened.

The entire wall at the very end was a curve of pure clear glass. With it came the view of the Big Ben, the famous bridge and the river. The sky was glowing from the lights of the city. “That’s fucking fantastic!” Frank said, amazed.

“Thank you…I try not to look down though” Amelie noted. Her apartment has a simple black leather couch with bean bags left and right. At the top of the living room was the solar system. Planted on the wall with a huge flatscreen television with some gaming consoles underneath. Behind the living room, was a huge blank space for you to walk up and admire the view. On the furthest right of the room was an island counter and a kitchen.

“The rooms are up the stairs. We have one room which you might like, and one room for our bedroom” Amelie pointed up. The stairs had a bookshelf underneath that was facing the living room. Past the stairs was a small balcony where one could look down and see the living room and kitchen.

There were pots of roses and herbs on each step. Tiny pots that held the delicate stems, as if you had to tread very carefully.

Amelie headed upstairs as the guys walked over, admiring the view. Gerard left the two arguing if you could point a laser and bounce it off the giant clock. It seemed Frank (pro-laser) was winning. Gerard treaded the steps carefully and went to the open door.

The room had a giant maroon bed in the middle, with curtains at each poster of the bed. Amelie was at the left of the room rummaging through cabinets. A luggage bag was opened in the bed.

What struck Gerard the most was the wall behind the bed. It was covered in words and splattered paint.

Amelie saw him staring. “Oh that…we would write when we felt anything. Mostly I did towards the end. When we felt like it, we paint it white and start over. The paint splatters were mine as well. The long verses and music notes were Adam’s.” Amelie said. Frank and Ray had come up the stairs.

“Woah….” All three began reading the wall. One word was repeated over and over again, it might have been Amelie’s handwriting, but Gerard and the two couldn’t bring themselves to ask.

“End” was splattered everywhere. From the corners of the room to the bottom. Gerard noticed a different handwriting stood out near the headboard of the bed. “The serenity to accept”.

The group had fun tossing clothes into the luggage. They explored the house some more. Asides the potted plants and solar systems, it seems there were oddities left and right. At the corner of the living room was a ball of crochet hanging like a lamp. There were crystals all over the kitchen. Glass butterflies were found in random places, especially in the bathroom.

“So where’s that room you mentioned we’d love?” Frank asked, holding a butterfly. He had asked one from Amelie, knowing his wife would appreciate it. He was also hoping it would spark friendship for the two women who had yet to meet.

“Follow me..” Amelie stepped out of the bedroom and headed to the room next to it. She opened the door and stood aside.

Inside was a mini studio. All the guitars and bass’ were lined up against the wall. In the middle was a microphone and a stool chair. At the right end, the mixers.

“This is amazing for a compact room” Ray said. Amelie smiled. “Enjoy yourselves, I need to go pack some more” Amelie said quietly, leaving the room.

Frank and Ray started plugging the instruments to the mini amplifiers. Gerard headed over to the mixer. He noted there was still a song loaded in. He adjusted the volume and pressed play.

“Guys check this out, there’s a song someones been working on” Gerard said. He expected it to be Amelie.

“Amelie….I’m so sorry……..I guess if you’re listening then I pushed through with leaving you. Then again, you would never come in here without me. Whether or not you ever listen to this, I will always love you…so listen close…” the voice began to sang, followed by soft notes from a guitar.

They didn’t get to hear the song because Amelie stormed in and turned off the recording. She stared intensely at Gerard. She didn’t say another word until they came back to the hotel room.


Gerard sat in the bed, wondering about the song. He had heard that voice somewhere, the song seemed familiar too. He decided to ask her someday. She was lying down.

“I’m really sorry” he apologized for the millionth time. She looked at him, still not speaking a word. Gerard was so torn, he had never felt so horrible at disappointing someone.

“Amelie please…I’m sorry….don’t be upset” Gerard said quietly. He lied down next to her.

She took his hand and Gerard felt a sigh of relief. She turned to face him. He kissed her forehead gently, restraining from asking all the questions he had in mind.

Amelie caved in. All the hurt she felt, gone as he kissed her mouth. She moved closer, pressing tighter, wanting every inch of his skin against her. Gerard sensed her urgency and began taking off her shirt. Amelie moaned gently until she was nothing but in her panties. Gerard cupped her in between the legs and started rubbing gently. She kissed him deeper, her hands trailing to his boxers.

She moaned as she felt his hard cock, throbbing against the fabric. With a swift hand, she took off his boxers and tossed them aside. His hard cock was now on her hand, he was at her mercy as she pumped slowly, making sure to squeeze the head rougher than usual. Gerard moaned.

“Amelie…oh god honey you get me so hard…:” he panted as he continued to rub her panties, which were now wet.

“Gerard” hearing her voice again, saying his name and moaning, was driving Gerard insane. He finally slipped a finger past her wet panties, feeling her slit. He rubbed up and down, his finger slick with her juices, as he found the clit all swollen. She moaned and twitched as Gerard used two fingers to rub the clit. Her wet pussy was dripping slightly on his finger tips. Gerard then used his other hand to hold her still as he got on top of her.

“Look at me” Gerard’s harsh voice broke through Amelie as she stared as his hazel eyes. Slowly, holding her tightly, he pushed a finger into her aching pussy. The sweet sensation of being penetrated caused Amelie to gasp his name and shiver. He held her tightly, staring intensely at her as he fucked her wet pussy with a finger, then two. Gerard moaned, sensing how tight she was, how she quivered and her pussy strained against him.

Amelie was in intense pleasure. She shivered and moaned, spasms of pleasure broke through her as he stared at her while he fingered her cunt. She was panting as she saw his eyes, full of lust, glaring at each reaction she made. “Play with those tits of yours…I want to see you pinch both your nipples” Gerard ordered her quietly. Amelie didn’t move, still in pleasure.

Gerard smiled at her disobedience. As he was gripping her tightly, his index and middle finger pumped her pussy. He moved his thumb and pressed against the clit. Amelie moaned again and twitched. She then raised her hands from his cock and felt her hard nipples between her fingers.

“Yes, that’s it love…play with your tits…” Gerard growled. Amelie began moaning his name. As Gerard fingered her pussy and her clit at the same time, the deep strokes leaving traces of pleasure up her body and escaping with moans from her mouth, Amelie felt his hard cock rub up and down her thigh.

“Please Gerard…” She begged.

“Please what, my dear?” He asked her, full of lust.

“Please fuck me…” Amelie moaned. Gerard couldn’t take it and grabbed a condom from the side of the bed, where his wallet laid. Slipping it on, he took Amelie carefully, sitting her up.

“Get on all fours bitch…I want you to be my fucking bitch, I’ll pump my cock in your pussy, hard, but in on condition” he said urgently. Amelie nodded. She would do anything, just to feel release. Her pussy was so wet it was staining the sheets. Her nipples were dark from the blood rushing through it. She moaned as Gerard pinched her left nipple, the hard flesh between his fingers causing pleasure and pain.

“Get on all fours, I want to fuck you like an animal…” Gerard said.

As Amelie gripped the headboard of the bed, Gerard gripped her hair and turned her face sideways. She saw him clearly, looking back at him, as he moaned her name. His cock pushed against her pussy, penetrating her that the pleasure was too much, too cruel. She pushed against it, wanting more. Gerard moaned her name again as he moved in an out smoothly, she was so wet. He couldn’t take how wet she was for him.

With her hair being grabbed by one hand, the other hand slapped her ass, as he fucked her faster. Amelie moaned his name, her lips gasping and her eyes wide and full of lust. Staring at Gerard, Amelie moaned his name. “Please Gerard….harder…fuck me harder with your big cock…” she begged him.

Gerard pushed and fucked her harder. Dog style with her hair in his other hand, he slapped her ass until they were slightly red. Being spanked drove Amelie over the edge. She was willing to be punished, to be his bitch, as long as his juicy cock pleasured her wet aching pussy. “Yes, you’re my slut, I’ll fuck you so good, I’ll fuck this wet pussy when I want to and because you want it, don’t you Amelie? Aren’t you my slut, my dear? You wanted me to take this wet pussy didn’t you?” Gerard groaned as he continued to fuck her, feeling his orgasm build up. But he held back, he wanted her to break first.

“Yes Gerard…yes I’ll be your dirty slut just please don’t stop, please keep fucking my wet pussy..oh god I want your cock so badly…it’s so big…it’s so hard….oh oh oh Gerard! Gerard! Gerard I’m going to cum! Gerard I’m cumming!” Amelie moaned louder, breathing heavily. The wave of pleasure hit her, sending her through the edge as Gerard pumped his cock harder, squeezing out every drop of pleasure from between her legs. Her pussy was soaking from her cum as she felt the orgasm explode, from her toes to the tip of her fingers as she griped the sheets from pleasurable agony.

Gerard cummed immediately after, moaning her name “Amelie, I’m cumming..cumming…oh…oh god Amelie”.

He took his cock out after a few moments and disposed of the condom. She collapsed on the bed. Gerard gathered her up in his arms and kissed her gently.

“Still hate me?” he asked her shyly.

Amelie laughed and kissed him back. The orgasm is nothing compared to her smiling and laughing for me, Gerard thought. She kissed him again and whispered “I could never hate you”. Gerard smiled and held her close. They fell asleep with his lips on her forehead and her face buried in his neck as he wrapped his arms around her and she held his heart.
Sign up to rate and review this story