Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You [Like I Did Yesterday]

I Don't Love You [Like I Did Yesterday] *13*

by demolition-lover 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-01-05 - Updated: 2012-01-06 - 1115 words

0Unrated
Taylor's Pov:

I have been avoiding Gerard for the past week. Lately, he's been acting like a jerk, ever since this tour began. I'm starting to regret evr coming on this tour.

Billie had punched him in the eye, causingg it to swell pretty badly, but still he kinda deserved it. Heck, he deserves alot more that just a punch to the eye.

Billie still doesn't know, about Gerard's many attempts, to get into my panties, and I kind of felt a little bit bad for keeping it all a secret from him. I'm surprised Mikey and or Frank still haven't gave Gerard away yet, I was expecting Frank to, since he was the one who barely kept secrets, you know, secret, and it shocked me that he was keeping quiet.

I would find out if any of them actually did tell him, because, Billie would've had already murdered Gerard by now.

As much as I wanted him to, I couldn't let the My Chem fans down. They need him, so I'll keep quiet about this, for now. Mikey and Frank possibly too....

~ ~ ~

I looked down at my stomach. It had gotten ever bigger in the past 2 months. I looked like I was going to pop anytime now. My due date's December 24th, christmas eve, and it was the 17th today, so I had maybe around 7 more days left of being pregnant, THANK GOD!, or maybe even less than that, I hope.

''Taylor, what are you doing here by yourself?''

I snapped my head up. Gerard was standing, more like hovering, if you ask me, smirking down at me.

I jumped, and placed my hand over my chest. ''Jesus fucking christ! When the hell did you get here?'' I asked, he had scared the shit out of me.

''Oh, a few minutes ago...''

''A few minutes ago, huh? And you just now make your presence known. So you've been standing there, staring at me, for all that time? wow that's fucking creepy.''

He laughed. ''Yeah, well.'' He sat down besides me, and placed a hand on my knee. I looked down at it, and I noticed that he wasn't wearing his wedding ring anymore. I looked back up at him,

He smirked. ''You know, it's just you and me, alone, together..''

''Oh my god, thank you for telling me that, Gerard. I didn't know!'' I said, sarcastically. I pulled his hand off of my knee.

''Why aren't you wearing your wedding ring, by the way?'' I asked.

''Oh, wouldn't you like to know!''

''Gerard.'' I hissed at him. I didn't have the patience for his little games right now.

''Fine, I'll tell you. Lindsey and I are done. It's over. We're getting a divorce.''

''WHAT?!'' I yelled, jumping up. ''WHAT THE FUCK, DID YOU DO GERARD?! SHE'S PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY!''

He chuckled darkly. ''Well, you see, I kinda already knew that, and I never actually wanted the baby, or her, in the first place. So, now that they're gone, we can be together again!'' He said, standing up.

''WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?'' I spat. ''LINDSEY FUCKING LOVED YOU, YOU ASSHOLE!''

''Yeah, so what if she fucking did?''

I shook my head, scowing at him. Where has Gerard gone? The person standing in front of me, was NOT Gerard, but a monster instead. Gerard would never do this.

''Well, you could have at least tried to love her and the baby!''

''I fucking did try! I've been trying to fall in love with her, for two years! Two fucking years, Taylor. It didn't work. I still fucking love YOU!'' He said, shouting back. ''Why the fuck can we NOT be together? I know you still love me! I know you can feel the sexual attraction between us!''

''Uhh, newsfuckingflash, Gerard! I fucking love Billie now! I did love you, but that was a long time ago, I moved on, and you just have to fucking accept the fact that I did. I'm having a baby in just a few days time, and I don't want to- OWW!'' I yelled, feeling a sharp pain in my stomach.

''You deserve alot better than him,Taylor! Fuck, he probably cheated on you a fuck load of times, during the pregnancy!''

''How dare you-''

Another sharp pain in my stomach cut me off. I screamed,

''Taylor, fuck, are you alright?''

''Y-yes, of course I- HOLY SHIT, IT HURTS!'' I cried out, grabbing my stomach. I looked at Gerard, panting. He looked very concerned. ''Gerard, I think, the baby's coming/'' I moaned out in oain, as I felt another wave of pain my stomach.

''WHAT?!''

''Y-yes.'' I moaned.

''Oh shit! Are you sure?!''

''Y-yes/'' I said, biting my lip, holding back another loud scream. I felt a gush of water fall out of me. It splashed onto he floor. ''Gerard, my water just broke. It's time! Callthe guys, and tell them to- HOLY FUCK, IT HURTS!!!!'' I cried, arching my back. ''CALL BILLIE NOW, AND TELL HIM I'M GOING INTO LABOR, AND TO MEET US AT THE HOSPITAL.''

''Umm, Billie and I aren't exactly-''

''I DON'T CARE!'' I snapped at him. ''YOU WILL CALL HIM, AND THAT'S FINAL! I DON'T CARE IF YOU TWO AREN'T FRIENDS OR NOT! I AM HIS WIFE, AND I AM HAVING HIS DAUGHTER, AND HE IS GOING TO BE THEIR FOR HER BIRTH!'

''But-''

''DO IT NOW, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!'' I screamed, getting even more angrier than I was now.

He quickly got out his phone, and died, as he lead me outside to the car.

''Hello-''

''Mikey! You and the guys, need to get the fuck to the hospital now! Tylor's water just broke, and she's going to labor. I'm driving her up there now.''

''WHAT? WE'LL BE RIGHT THERE!''

''Alright, see you guys there, then.''

~ ~ ~

The way to the hospital was hell. Gerard kept talking to me, when he could obviously see I was in a fuck load of pain, right now.

As soon as Gerard helped me out of the car, I was immediately rushed into the hospital by my husband and the guys....



~!~!~!

Oh my god, this totally sucks ass. I've never been in labor, so I really don't know how it's like or feels like, so yeah... anyways, you'll meet Helena in the next chapter, and I'm not going to write the birth scene, since obviously, I never gave birth before, so lol yeah... anyways, hoped you enjoyed anyways,,, :3
Sign up to rate and review this story