Categories > Books > Vampire Kisses > The Morganville Love Story.

The Morganville Love Story.

by killjoymelody 0 reviews

Eve Rosser. A bad-ass girl in love with a HOT vampire Micheal Glass. Claire Danvers. A 16 year old university stupent at TP University, in love with the son of a vampire killer Shane Collins. These...

Category: Vampire Kisses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-01-06 - Updated: 2012-01-06 - 363 words

0Unrated
Claire Danvers. The brainy girl that came to Morganville to attend the University, to study, nothing more. The girl that was very underestimated and ignored. The girl that almost got killed by a miss Monica Morell, the Mayor of Morganville's 'crazy psychopathic murderer' daughter. The girl that fell in love with an irresponsible, son of a vampire killer, hotty Shane Collins. The girl that saved her best friends and tons of other people's lives. The unexpected hero of Morganville.

Eve Rosser. The bad-ass teenager that moved out of her parents house and into a house that she could never imagine the things that would happen there. The goth girl that had a psychopathic brother names Jason. The girl that fell in love with a vampire, Michael Glass the heart throb hotty. The girl that lived in the town all of her life and knew how to deal with the rules and people of Morganville.

Shane Collins. The hot guy that lived in Morganville all of his life with his father. The guy that when his sister Alyssa was murdered by Monica Morell and her gang of lipstick terrors,and his mother were murdered by vampires, moved out of town with his father. The guy that came back to move into a house with Michael Glass his best friend since high school. The guy that fell in love with Claire Danvers and risked his life to save hers.

Michael Glass. The vampire that fell in love with Eve Rosser the bad-ass teenager room-mate of his. The guy that turned himself into a vampire to save Shane's life. The guy that was once a half human half ghost, appearing at night and disappearing at day. The guy that saved all of them, and that always will. The guy that lived in Morganville his whole life.

Who would know that these four regular teenagers all living under one roof would embark on a hectic adventure of love, hatred and death. In Morganville nothing is normal. And nothing ever will be. In a town full of vampires nothing ever can. But there's one thing to remember. Death isn't always a good thing. But it isn't always bad.
Sign up to rate and review this story