Categories > Books > Vampire Kisses > The Morganville Love Story.

Love and Fangs

by killjoymelody 0 reviews

After the rescue of Shane and the vampness of Michael, Eve and Claire have different things to think about. Eve, has the problem of Michael being a vampire and Claire, had the tense hot guy to unwi...

Category: Vampire Kisses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-01-06 - Updated: 2012-01-06 - 1572 words

0Unrated
Everything seemed quiet. Like the house had suddenly stopped being alive. Like it somehow...died with Michael. Vamps were complicated. So many rules about what to do and what not to do, what to say and what not to say. Who to trust...and who not to trust. It was a cold day, unusual because of the usual blazing hot weather and piercing hot white sun. The sky was full of greyish white clouds. It made Morganville look even creepier than it did before.

Claire was lying in her giant double bed, cuddled up into a ball. She opened her eyes and saw a gap in the curtains and stretched her arms across the cushions and sat up. Her room was lit up by the vague light from outside. She swung her legs round the side of the bed and slid off the bed. The wooden floor felt cold underneath her bare feet and she shuddered. She went over to the window and looked up at the sky. Her face looked confused and worried. She jumped when she heard the knock on her bedroom door. She looked briefly in the mirror and took a look at her hair and brushed it through with her fingers. She slid on a plain grey hoody and scuttled over to the door. She rubbed her eyes and swung the door open. It was Shane looking super hot with half bed hair and his skinny jeans and t shirt on. She smiled and looked at his bright innocent eyes.
"Hey. Can I come in?" Shane said looking adorable.
"Of course!" Claire gestured with her hand for his to come in and shut the door behind him. He stood by the doorway for a few seconds and then wandered over to the centre of the room, by the bed with his hands in his pockets. Claire wandered over to him and stood in front of him.
"So, not playing zombie killing murder crazy games today then?" She said smiling and joking. Shane looked at her and smiled, the smile that made her legs go to jelly.
"I'd rather be with you." He stepped a step closer to Claire and looked her up and down, making her feel naked. She smiled and couldn't stop.
"But I thought you loved killing the crazy undead?" He laughed and put his hand on her face and stroked her cheek with his thumb. They locked eyes, his sparkling with what seemed like...love.
"I love you." He replied and put his other hand on her face and kissed her gently on the lips. His warm soft lips made her inside melt and her knees almost fall from underneath her. She kissed back and it started to get hot and reckless. She couldn't get enough of it and she wanted...more. She leant back and grabbed his shirt. He pulled it right off of his chest to show all of his sleek muscles. She bit her lip and started to pull of her shirt to reveal a black bra that Shane just couldn't stop staring at. She took hold of his hands and wandered backwards and sat him down on the bed. Shane sat down on the bed watching every move she made. She grabbed a box out of the drawer and threw them over to Shane. It didn't have any text on the box at all. He looked at it puzzled and then looked back at Claire.



She jumped up from the bed with a smile on her face and pulled a shirt out of the dresser near her bed and a pair of leggings. She put them onto her bed and took her socks off. Shane came back in looking at her in an unsure way. He saw the socks half off of her feet and then looked at the pile of clothes on the bed. He got the jist. "Oh right. You want me to leave? Or turn around?" She looked at him and gestured with her hands to turn around. He grinned and turned around to face the door. She pulled off the baby doll t shirt, facing the other way just in case, and picked up the shirt and started to put it on then woosh. Shane was facing her wide eyed and looking straight at her chest. Thank God she was wearing a bra. Shit! She thought, but she didn't cover herself and she didn't know why. Shane stopped staring down at her breasts and looked into her eyes. "Y'know you might get cold like that Claire." He stepped forward a few steps. Looking from her eyes to her chest he kept on stepping forward little baby steps at a time.
"Shane." Claire said, looking at him up and down. "You sure you want to do this?" She sounded firm but in a way...sexy. She'd never thought of herself as being 'sexy' before. But she was starting to believe she was. He was now face to face with her. Well, as face to face as it could get with him being so tall and her being quite short. He leant down and kissed her on the lips with his warm soft lips and put his hands on her waist. Claire fell back onto the bed and looked up at Shane. He ran off and into the bathroom. Claire knew what that was for and put on the leggings and t shirt and lay on the bed. She was thinking about him. He'd been in the room a few seconds ago but...she missed him. She missed him even when he was in the next room. He came back in the room and saw her lying on the bed. He casually walked up to her with his hands in his pockets. "Ok. Are you sure you want to do this Claire? It's not just about me." He looked worried but still ready for this. Claire got up to her knees and pulled him down by his shirt. They were bother lying next to each other now and were exchanging tongues. He was running his hands up and down her body. Her hips then her ass then her back. He rolled her onto his front and kissed her one more time. He was the one that pulled out of the kiss. Claire breathed heavily and put her hands on his chest. She could feel his abs and his muscles from underneath his shirt. "If you can feel my boobs. I can feel yours." He smiled and She smiled back instantly. She pulled off her t shirt and sat up, still sitting on top of him. He lifted his hand and, hesitantly, put it on her breast. She felt a heat wave run through her body. She was sure that he felt a wave too. He squeezed his hand. Claire gasped and leant down and kissed him.
"Now." Claire said as he stared into her eyes. "Now it's your turn." She slid off him and he pulled off his shirt to show all of his muscled abs. She bit her lip as he smiled into her eyes. Claire blinked. Her face went blank and then she looked down at her chest and then at his. She slid off the side of the bed, grabbed a hoody from the floor and put it on. She went over to sit on the said of the bed, facing away from Shane. He looked puzzled and then shuffled over to where Claire was perched. He rested his head on her shoulder.
"Shane I-"
"Shhhh. It's fine. We don't have to." Shane leant around her shoulder and softly kissed her neck. That made Claire want to change her mind and just do it. But they couldn't. Not yet anyway.
"I just wish I hadn't...y'know put uhm 'it' on." He looked awkward. Claire giggled and turned round to hug his guts out. He held on to her tight. She rested her forehead on his and they just stared into each others eyes.
After a while, they got up and sat cross legged in front of each other on the hard wood floor. They just...talked. No kissing, no dirty stuff, nothing.
Claire jumped when she heard a knock on her bedroom door.
"Claire?" It was Eve. Claire scrambled up from the dusty old hard wood floor and skidded over to the door. She swung it open to see Eve in full Goth make-up staring at her and smiling. She peered round Claire's shoulders to see Shane sitting there alone on the wooden floor looking back up at her. She looked back at Claire smiled and stepped into the room.
Claire shut the door and sat on the bed. Eve stood by the bed and watched as Shane stood up and sat next to Claire on the bed. He looked awkward and embarrassed which was really weird seeing as though he never seemed that way at all. Eve looked at Shane then at Claire.
"Uh. Am I interrupting anything?" she said smiling at Shane then at Claire again.
"Uh no, no you're not." Claire said looking at Eve and then Shane.
"Nope. Sorry you couldn't peek in at anything Eve." Shane joked.
"Bite me." typical Eve. 'Bite me' that was her thing. Pretty ironic in a town full of vampires. Speaking of vampires there was another knock on the door. Michael. Claire, once again scuttled over
Sign up to rate and review this story