Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > .... Personalised Stories ?

EmsJayify 2

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 0 reviews

part 2 :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-01-08 - Updated: 2012-01-08 - 525 words

0Unrated
Finished!

sorry if it is short, i am up to my eyes in History, Art and Science coursework and my exams are starting soon -.-' pressure much? but this is it :D

hope you liked it :DDD



- 1 week later -

Frank :

Keeping my distance. For a week. So far so good. Ever since Emma had kissed me infront of Gerard, Mikey and Pete i have been avoiding nher, because i have feeling for her, i have had the biggest thing for her for about 7 months now and to be honest i was waiting for that moment for an extremly long time and i finally got to feel her soft lips pressed against mine. The butterflies were flapping like crazy and i miss them. I think i am doing the rigfht thing. Everytime i see her i just feel like walking over to her and kissing her again. She eventually stopped calling and even tried coming over to my house, my guess she wanted to know the reason why i wasn't talking to her and i really wanted to tell her.
"Frank?" My mum came into my room knocking me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah?" I reply
"Emma is here, she is really upset and wants to talk to you" My mum said. Basically it was now or never. Tell her or keep it in and watch her with someone else, watch her happy with someone else and all that jealousy justs builds up.
"U-umm send her up" I hope i am doing the right thing.
"Okay" My mum smiled and left the room. I heard the sound of converse running uo my stairs and Emma stood with red cheeks and wet puffy eyes. She ran over to me and pulled me into a hug.
"Fr-frank i-iam sorry if i did anything wrong" She cried into my shoulder
"Emma you didn't do anything i did" I say. Her head rose up and looked at me, her hazel eyes were different, they were not warm and understanding they were filled with what looked like regret and confusion.
"What?" She asked. I sat down on my bed and she sat down beside me
"Em" I say
"Yeah"
"I need to tell you that when we kissed a week ago it made me realise that i have feelings for you, i have had feelings for you for a while and-" She cut me off by kissing me, at first i was confused. Did she like me back? Did she feel sorry for me?
"Frank"
"Yeah"
"I like you in the same way" She smiled. My eyes grw wide
"Really?"
"Yeah i just never had the guts to admit it, was that why you were avoiding me?" She asked
"No-well yeah- wait no, i was avoiding you because i felt that it may have been awkward between us and of my feelings" I admit
"Well now that it is out in the open and i happen to feel the smae way does this mean we are together" Her voice filled with happiness
"Yes of course it does" I smile and kiss her again.
"Frank"
"Yeah"
"I love you"
Sign up to rate and review this story