Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever means Forever

On the getaway now

by shannleighm 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-15 - Updated: 2012-01-15 - 612 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey guys! I promise this is going to develop soon! I'm just going to find a way so it flows nicely! :)

Franks POV
Her lips are growing fiercer against my own. Her hands shaking and frantic against my skin. I gently pry us apart. "Gia, what are you doing?" I ask worried slightly for her response.
"Don't ask and you'll find out." She purrs seductively, attatching herself to me again. Just like before i unclench hr hands from my shirt recieving a groan from the girl as she glares at me. "What's the problem Frank?" She says impatiently.
"I don't want to do this. Yet." I say as she rolls her eyes. "Don't look at me like that. I said no." I stress. Annoyed at how unreasonable she's being right now. What was her problem, really? No means no and to be honest i couldn't stand the stickiness of the thick ugly pink gloss smeared all over her lips. "You're an idiot. Tell me Frankie Boy, are you gay or something?" She taunts.
That's it.

I push her up against the wall, fuming i scream in her face. " You ignorant, heartless bitch! Fucking shut the hell up! How dare you?!" She quivers and her eyes grow moist. What the hell am i doing? She's your best friend's baby sister. Fuckedy fucking fuck. I flee from the house, hating myself with a burning passion. In my distress i collide with something tall and hard as stone. Bob.

"Woah, hey, easy." His voice soothes my fragile state of mind. To my horror, it's working. He's making me feel better. He shouldn't have this effect on me, he's just my friend. A good one too. "What's up?" He says, reading me easily as though i'm an open book. A talent he has always had when it comes to me. " Nothing. Nothing!" I say far too quickly, my guilt becoming apparent. " Just had a spat with your sister, didn't end too well." Ended as though a fucking war broke out i add mentally to myself. " Ahh, well you'll be all loved up again before you know it! Now how about we take a drive out to the city. We haven't been there in a while and to be quite honest, there's nothing else for me to do." Bob says smoothly nudging my arm. "Come on Bro, the country gets shitty after too long." He whines. Adorable, no! Frank shut up! I curse at my pathetic little self.

He was right though, the country was shitty after a hug dose of it. There was not much around for us kids. My Mom and her snooty boyfriend loved it. The tranquility and the fresh open air. The non existent booming music from nightclubs i had grown accustomed to after years of living miles away. The best feature this place had to offer was the coffee shop or the only local bar. Even they had room for improvements, especially the local which ran out of beer almost on a weekly basis. Plus, they were short staffed and service was appalling if you're my age. The elders get the priority. Fun fun fucking fun.

"Dude, which car we taking?" Bob asks.
"How would i know, your idea remember?" I say sarcastically, my bad mood becoming way too noticiable for my liking. He shrugs and says no more. A habit he has when he knows i'm pissed off. He simply leads me to his dad's run down pick up truck and climb in gesturing for me to so the same.

We fasten our seatbelts and speed away, heading for central Belleville. My guilt fading into pure desire to just get away.
Sign up to rate and review this story