Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Finally Free

Part 10 - Damn Regret

by BurningCuriosity 2 reviews

As Amelie get's drunk over dinner, her true feelings of frustration over Gerard and Adam surface. As Adam takes her home, his true intentions are brought out in bed.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-01-29 - Updated: 2012-01-29 - 2830 words

1Exciting
Authors note: Hello all, thank you for your support. Actually, I would like your opinion. I'm making a major decision in my career and it's been driving me to anxiety. If given the choice, would you rather work for a TV station for NEWS or for an advertising agency? I'd appreciate any thoughts you may want to share.

WARNING: Sexual content with Adam Levine.





Scented candles filled the air, twinkling all around as Amelie’s vision burred slightly. A bokeh of lights, the smell of wine, the touch of Adam, the laughter of the group and the intense burning of Gerard’s eyes, all delighted Amelie.

After a couple of hours of dinner and bottles of wine, Amelie was drunk out of her senses. Probably not the best idea, but she couldn’t help herself after what Gerard had said.

So she drowned her sorrows with the wine.


“Uhm…what did you say’?” she asked then giggled, looking quizzically at Jamia.

Jamia laughed equally in her tipsiness, shrugging. Alicia laughed as well.

“Well, looks like the ladies forgot their alcohol tolerance” Adam murmured to the men.

“Fuck you Adam!” Amelie snapped, then stood up, wavering slightly.

“You know you’re not suppose to drink too much alcohol” Adam said calmly, taking Amelie’s hand.

“Fuck you! I can do whatever..the fuck..I want…in fact…maybe this 6 month thing..with YOU!” she cut off, pointing at Gerard and continued “is utter BULLSHIT!” Amelie yelled, downing another glass of win.

“Uhm, I think that’s our cue to leave, c’mon guys” Frank said, feeling uncomfortable seeing Amelie all drunk and yelling. He ushered the group out to the parking lot. Amelie stormed out as well, followed by Adam.

Amelie felt her head spin, yet she knew everything she wanted to say and more. She was drunk, upset, frustrated and even a bit repressed.

She saw Adam talking to the group as they piled into their van. Gerard was the last to go in, he was still looking at her, his eyes burning through her that sent frustration exploding out of Amelie.

She walked up, nearly tripping, and stopped next to Adam.

“You fucker! You horrible liar and fucker! I should’ve known you were just using me from the start! You get paid to babysit me for 6 months, right? Something you should’ve told me sooner. But no, you damn well used me and you get to get away with it!” Amelie said, slurring and nearly falling if Adam weren’t there to catch her.

“Amelie please, you’re out of control, let’s go” Adam said as he took her hand. She whipped it away. “NO! You don’t understand because you left me! You fucking left me! And you know what, I thought I got over it, I thought I was okay, I thought I was al-fucking-right! And I thought I could fall in love again. BUT NO! Both of you had to FUCK WITH ME!” Amelie laughed suddenly, realizing how odd she sounded but couldn’t stop. She went on to rant “YOU come back, Adam, and YOU, Mrrrrrrrr. Waaaaaay, decide to take on a baby sitting job. I know what you’re thinking! Oh, poor pathetic girl who can’t even handle a fucking airplane ride, well why don’t we just FUCK?” Amelie screamed , pointing at each men. She was finally cut off when Adam wrapped her in a tight hug, as Gerard and the rest of the group just stared.

Amelie burst into tears, crying for every single anxiety and fear and hate she had felt, for herself or for the two men. She cried and cried, not realizing Adam was guiding her to the car and strapping her in. She cried and wished the world slipped away. She cried and wished she had more wine. She cried until her mind took over, sealing the overwhelming pain away.


Adam walked back to the group, staring straight at Gerard Way.

“Hey guys, listen….I didn’t think she was going to get drunk over the wine, her tolerance is usually high before. But uhm…you all know Amelie’s sort of sick. Well, alcohol makes it worse. If possible, can we not mention anything to her tomorrow? She won’t remember a single thing for the next 10 hours or so, it’s an effect of the alcohol and medicine” Adam explained.

A series of “yeah”,”sure”,”take care of her man” met his ears. He directed his attention to Gerard.

Gerard stared back, not knowing what to say after everything he had heard. His mind was chaotic, her words “fall in love” was hitting him harder than anything else. He stared at Adam, wanting to protest, to take Amelie to his place and hold her. He wanted to calm her down, to make love to her again, to tell her that he really lied.

But he looked at Adam and realized, he couldn’t take care of Amelie unlike Adam could.

“Sure…uhm do you mind if I go say goodnight before you guys head off?” Gerard asked, with Adam nodding.

Gerard sprinted to the car. Amelie was crying quietly. Gerard opened the door and took her hand.

“Amelie? I’m sorry I said all those harsh things. Truth is, I think I’m falling in love with you.” Gerard rushed out. Amelie didn’t move or blink, she just stared straight ahead.

Gerard realized she was ignoring him.

“Do you want to come home with me tonight? I’ll make it up to you. I’ll make love to you” Gerard whispered, stroking her hand. Amelie’s stare unwavered.

Gerard felt his heart crushed at each second she refused to look at him, or to even recognize him.
Sighing, he dropped her hand back gently and shut the door. Without a word to all the questions he had in his mind, he got into the van and never looked back as they drove off. All he wondered was how was he going to face her tomorrow, knowing he blew his chance to be with her.





Adam laughed quietly to himself as he walked back to the car.

“So what did he tell you huh?” he asked as he sat in the driver’s seat.

“I bet he bitched about how much he loves you, pick me Amelie pick me, whining over you. I bet he said something to you earlier on, didn’t he? When you were smoking? Did he tell you he was just using you? He doesn’t care about you like I do. You know that right. God. You’re so fucking difficult sometimes, the truth is right there, I’m right here. I’m meant for you. I’ve always been your crutch. Pffft. Who does Way think he is, your cure? You don’t need anyone but me. Am I right my love?” Adam ranted on as he drove, pausing to stare at Amelie.

He saw she didn’t even blink.

“Oh…so I guess you didn’t hear his confession. I’ll rattle you out of your blank state once we’re in bed, then I’ll show you how much I’ve missed you” Adam said quietly, seeing Amelie frozen.

During the times that Amelie was feeling anything intense, she would often black out. Usually it was when she was upset. She can’t move at all, frozen in place, her eyes open leading you to think she was alright. Adam had discovered this when he joined her in therapy sessions, a fight ensued after he punched the therapist whom he suspected was hitting on Amelie while she blanked out. Since then he had forbidden Amelie to take on therapy, stressing he could handle her himself.

He had told her once, about her black outs. She knew it was true, but could not bring herself to ask what had happened or why, choosing to forget the pain. She didn’t realize leaving the past behind, ruined her relationship with Adam.

Adam drove on, feeling all the frustrations of being with her. The way she would never remember much of their sex life, or how he had planned special evenings to surprise her yet it would go unappreciated.

Too many attacks in restaurants or theaters, more than often leaving her to forget his efforts. At times when they fought, she would forget what he was upset about, or any compromise they had agreed upon. Recalling all the frustrations didn’t stop Adam though. He knew he loved her still. He knew she loved him, he just had to make her remember.

Amelie felt herself being shaken slightly. She realized then, that Adam was sitting right in front of her. In bed. With all her clothes off.

She jumped, startled, and covered herself with the sheets.

“Adam!” she gasped in surprise, looking around and feeling her panic rise up.

“Shh..shh it’s okay darling, you’re in our flat, in New York. We had dinner with friends, remember? I picked you up at the airport?” Adam said, holding her close, feeling her tremble.

“I….I…I remember listening to some conversations….with Gerard and..OH MY GOD, where are they?!” Amelie asked, fidgeting with the sheets and pulling them tighter against her when she realized she was all but naked in front of her ex-fiancee who was only in boxers.

“We….did we….you didn’t…I agreed?....Uhm….did…did we have sex?” Amelie blurted out. “Tell me the truth Adam! What happened?!” she frantically asked, her voice raising a bit.

“We didn’t have sex, I just brought you home after the dinner, the guys left already because I volunteered to take you home. I undressed you and placed you in bed. You fell asleep and I slept next to uou. I didn’t mean any harm, I promise. I didn’t touch you or anything either. I just thought you’d be more comfortable rather than sleeping in your clothes” Adam explained, holding his hands out in defense.

“Alright…how long has it been when I blacked out?” Amelie felt her head hurt slightly, but couldn’t remember anything else.

“6 hours? The dinner was last night, it’s morning now” Adam pointed out.

Amelie breathed slowly and laid down. She curled to her side, realizing she was too tired to cry or even care where her phone was.

She remembered those horrible words Gerard said. She closed her eyes even tighter, wanting to forget, as she felt Adam climb in bed.

She whimpered slightly. Adam took this as his cue, he held her close to him, feeling her completely naked yet so fragile.

Truth was, he missed her in bed. He had undressed her and left her in bed, only to relieve himself in the bathroom. He loved every curve of her body, the way her hair fell to cover her breasts. He loved her smooth back, the way that he would hold her hips when he pounded on her.

Amelie was all too aware of Adam’s thoughts, feeling his erection press against her leg. She cleared her throat.

“Sorry love, it’s been awhile…you always knew how to take me on…” Adam said huskily.

“Adam….” Amelie murmured.

Her hand traced his tattoo on his chest, as she pressed closer. The frustration with Gerard turning into a raw need to forget. To forget all the hurt by replacing it with something as reckless as tasting Adam again.

“Amelie…let’s not do anything you don’t want to regret, I’ll grab you a shirt instead” Adam said, throwing the covers off and standing up.

At once, Amelie pulled herself closer to Adam, her hands finding his hard buldge as she looked up at him.

“Please?” Amelie begged.

Adam felt his heart explode has he got back to bed and kissed Amelie. All those months of denying himself the pleasure of her kiss, came breaking through.

He had moved so fast, Amelie was taken by surprise. She kissed him back, tyring to fill the raw need of erasing Gerard. She kissed him, Adam, as her hand slipped into his boxers.

She felt his hard cock, as she pumped slowly, savoring each feeling as she remembered every inch of him. She pulled off the boxers as he got on top of her, continuing the kiss.

Adam was so hard that it hurt, as his hands cupped Amelie’s breasts, he kissed and slipped his tongue in her mouth. Her fragile hand was on his cock, both her hands, as she pumped him slowly while the other one teased the head.

Amelie opened her legs wider, taking Adam’s cock and rubbing it on her wet pussy, Adam moaned her name, taking his kiss deeper.

He finally broke the kiss, much to Amelie’s frustration. He moved down and stared at her as his finger found her swollen clit.

“My love…let me pleasure you…” Adam whispered as Amelie nodded. With that, Adam rubbed her clit with one hand, his other hand fingering her pussy. He felt her wet cunt shiver, and he kept his eyes on her as she arched her back and moaned his name.

“Adam..Adam..oh god yes…please don’t…don’t stop” she moaned, as he fucked her with his finger, rougher and crueler. Her slit was so wet, her juices dripping down his hand.

Amelie felt pleasure shoot up, as each finger fuck of her pussy or her clit brought her to the edge. She felt herself nearing the orgasm, as he rubbed mercilessly. It was so pleasurable that her swollen clit was slightly painful, yet all the more better.

“aaaahh…Adam...near…oh…ohh” Amelie moaned. Adam dipped his head suddenly and began passionately licking her clit. With that, Amelie broke over the edge.

“Adam oh shit I’m cumming oh god yes…” Amelie moaned, as she cummed on Adam’s tongue. He began lapping her pussy after finishing with her clit, then moved up to kiss Amelie.

Amelie tasted herself, and Adam, as she kissed back. She felt so dirty, but the pain of Gerard was going away.

Adam held her closely as he stared into her. “You still take those pills, my dear?” Adam whispered. Amelie nodded.

“I love you, my darling” Adam whispered lovingly, as he kissed her all over her face then finally her lips, staring deeply.

Amelie could not bring herself to tell him she loved him, because she didn’t know if she did. She didn’t want to remember love right now. All she wanted was the hurt and pleasure mixed, to remove the hurt from her heart.

With that, she looked back and moaned “Fuck me Adam…please”

Adam felt hurt yet didn’t mind it. She usually asked him to make love to her, but never asking him for a fuck. But at that moment, he brushed it aside, his thoughts only on pleasuring the both of them as he penetrated her pussy with his big cock.

Amelie moaned louder, feeling his big cock enter her. He was the biggest she’s ever had, thick and juicy that sealed her perfectly. She writhed and shivered and moaned, as he held her close.

Adam began pumping in and out, fucking her. He fucked her hard, letting all the frustration of her pour out with each time he pounded her sweet wet cunt. Amelie moaned and scratched his back, screamed and shivered, begging him to fuck her harder. She wanted the pleasure and the pain, she welcomed it, being a slut that she opened her legs wider.

Amelie was at a loss, incredibly turned on she was letting Adam fuck her raw, all the pleasure electrifying each inch of her. Adam kept his cock buried deep, then pulling out and pumping into her even deeper and harder. Raw and intense.

The pleasure doubled when Adam moved his hand down, to rub her clit as he fucked her pussy. Amelie squirmed as she cummed, moaning and screaming, feeling her wet cum drip down to her ass.

Adam moaned as he knelt up and held her thighs, pumping harder. He moaned he was cumming, moaning her name as he felt his cum spurt into her warm tight pussy, filling her. Amelie felt the rush of him, sat up and pressed tighter against him as she kissed him. She felt his hot cum, filling her.

Finally, they both collapsed on the bed. Adam took her in his arms and continued romantically kissing her. She could feel him tender and loving kisses, his hands softly massaging her back.

With that, she fell asleep, not realizing the phone blinking with Gerard’s name by the bed side table.



Damn regret, Gerard thought. He called her multiple times, asking and hoping for a second chance.

He fell asleep with lost hopes of hearing her voice.
Sign up to rate and review this story