Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenagers Won't Let You Sleep

Chapter 4

by Tyranny 0 reviews

Sorry this is so short :S

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-30 - Updated: 2012-01-30 - 497 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gee’s P.O.V

I ran up to Ray and knelt down beside him, ignoring Daniel, who was whimpering nearby. I pushed him slowly onto his front and flinched when I saw the back of his head. He had landed on a heavy dictionary and it had totally messed up his head. He was gonna have to go straight to hospital. There was so much blood and I was feeling useless because I didn’t manage to get in here fast enough to help him. I turned round to Daniel, anger flaring up in my chest. He looked up at me with pain filled eyes, and I didn’t care one bit.
“You!” I snarled. Every single thing Daniel had ever done to me came back to the front of my mind and burned with fiery hatred. All the times he had called me names, all the times he had made me feel worthless, all the things he had made up about me. This guy had made me the outcast, the weird one, the suicidal emo. And I’d never hated anyone more. All of these things took up the front of my mind, and I grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him up off the ground with a growl. I held his face inches from mine and let it all out.
“Do you realise how much people hate you. No one actually like you, they’re just so scared that they won’t do anything about it.” I spat out the words like daggers, hoping each shard hit somewhere deep within him. “You’ve made my life a fucking misery for the last two years. You told me I was worthless and that no one cared. And you know what’s funny? For a while I believed all your shit. I believed you! I didn’t realise how stupid I was being until a small while ago. And now my dad is gone. He tried to make me think he loved me but he NEVER did.” Tears started to roll down my cheeks but I didn’t care anymore. Daniel was terrified, and I was enjoying his terror immensely. “And now my mum is breaking apart from me. I can feel myself losing her, being ripped away from her, and I hate it. I’m going to die alone you know. And I’m going to hell. But I don’t care. Because I’ve just decided that you’re gonna be down there burning with me.”
I threw him at the wall and heard something crack. I walked over to him, picking up a computer monitor on the way. When I stood at his feet I smiled a fake, forced smile, and crouched down in front of him.
“See you in hell.” I whispered. Then I threw the monitor at his head as hard as I could.
Sorry that all my chapters are so short guys, I'll try to make them longer :S
Sign up to rate and review this story