Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenagers Won't Let You Sleep

Chapter 5

by Tyranny 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Frank Iero - Published: 2012-01-30 - Updated: 2012-01-30 - 941 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank’s P.O.V

The bell went and everyone filed quickly out of the classroom. I set off to find Gee, guessing that he’d either be in the loos, or by the front gate. I checked the gate first but he wasn’t there, so I turned around and jogged inside. I looked for a while, but didn’t really need to. I saw a large crowd outside the library and pushed through to the front. There, as I’d thought, was Gerard, sitting cross legged next to a boy I recognised from my Biology class. Just behind a desk I could make out another figure, slumped against a wall, and my heart dropped into my stomach. I pushed a teacher out of the way and shoved open the doors, running up and kneeling next to Gee. I looked at the other boy and saw all the blood. I flinched and turned back to Gerard, gradually taking in the blood on his hands and jeans. Gee was staring at me.
“Gee? What the fuck happened here?” I asked him carefully. He kept staring at me with blank, expressionless eyes and pointed behind him. Now my heart dropped into my feet, and I slowly stood up and walked up to the other figure. A computer monitor lay nearby and at first I couldn’t make out the face of them. Then I realised. Daniel Newword was lying unconscious with blood all over his face, a broken nose and a broken jaw. He looked horribly disfigured and I immediately worked out what had happened.
“You threw a monitor at him didn’t you Gee?” I said, turning to look at him. He nodded slowly, looking completely emotionless. ‘Crap…CRAP. What if he was dead? NO, I wouldn’t think about that. Gerard was trying to look like nothing had happened, but I could see through it. In his eyes I could see the slightest traces of hate, sorrow, fear, weakness, guilt, worry, pain. And pure, blinding white fury. It kind of scared me, even though he was hiding it so well. “Gee, we need to move him so it just looks like the monitor FELL on him.” He nodded again and stood up. “Dude, are you okay?” I asked with a worried expression. He shook his head in a tiny gesture, almost too small to see.

Gee’s P.O.V

I walked over, still unable to speak, and took one of Daniel’s arms. Frank took the other and we pulled him over to a desk. Frank did most of the work because the strength I had felt earlier on today had ebbed away, and I felt weaker than a child. All I could think about was that he had been completely defenceless. He’d been beaten up by Ray already, but I’d still done it. I was smart enough to realise that it could have killed him, but, even now, I felt deep down, that he deserved to be dead. And that scared the shit outta me. I blankly watched Frank reconnect some of the monitor wires and place it near Daniel’s face. It looked very convincing, but it couldn’t convince me, obviously. It had really happened, I might have killed someone. I wondered if Frank was pissed. He might never talk to me again if I’d killed Daniel…

Gee’s P.O.V

“Frank. What if he’s dead?” I asked quietly, stumbling on the last word. Frank’s dark eyes flicked up to mine and I saw him take a deep breath. I felt tears fighting their way through.
“I don’t know, Gee. But it would be bad. We need to get this straight.” I nodded. “Why were you even here in the first place?” He asked. I looked back at what felt like months ago, and told him.
“I was going to the toilets, and…and I walked past here and saw Ray – “ Frank cut me off,
“That’s who this is?”
“Yeah…So I saw Ray in here getting thrown around by Daniel and then…Ray kicked Daniel’s shin and he got pulled down in the fall and hit his head. And I came in, but I was too late to help Ray, and he was just lying there. And Daniel was so easy to get at, and I was just. So. Angry.” Now I couldn’t stop telling Frank, “Everything he ever did, just came rushing back, and I hit him, then…threw him at the wall and then…I…” My voice finally broke and I dissolved into something like tears, but not tears. I just kept gasping, and gasping faster and faster. I vaguely noticed Frankie next to me and dropped to my knees. I had killed him. That’s all I could think about. I didn’t think about the ifs, or the buts. I had killed someone. I’m a killer, a murderer. I’m no better than Daniel, I’m worse, far worse. I’m going to die alone. That became clearer and clearer with each growing second, until my heart broke in my chest. Love doesn’t break your heart. I’ve never loved anyone. No. My heart was broken because of my own stupid, thoughtless actions.

Frank’s P.O.V

“Gee! Gee! Calm Down!” I started yelling. Desperate, I put my hand on his shoulder and shook him harder and harder. Until I realised it would make it worse. What the fuck is it anyway? Is he having a panic attack? I don’t know what to do for fucks sake!
Sign up to rate and review this story