Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 3 last words and love wasn't mentioned

She will be the prettiest angel of them all

by bloodcherrya-n-f 0 reviews

I rate my stories as "R" because I never know when It will get past PG

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-30 - Updated: 2012-01-30 - 331 words

0Unrated
After that one day Ryan disappeared completely. I would go to school everyday and notice his empty chair. I Couldn't help but wonder if he was okay, Or what was going on with him. I've never been so curious about someone in my whole life. To take my mind off Ryan I decided to call Brendon. Brendon is my friend from where I used to live. I normally didn't cry but when I had to move I just couldn't hold back the tears as I also had to leave my dear friend Jon, too. It was heartbreaking but I knew it wouldn't be too long before I'd see them again.

Finally he picked up, "SPENCER!" Brendon yells nearly scaring me half to death.

Past the rapid pounding of my heart, I smile, "Hi Urie, what have you been up to?" I waited for his response and I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Well," He chocked. "I, erm. uh well How can i say this." He paused for several minutes and then blurted out, "Moms gone."

I was confused and panic filled me, "Gone? Your mom left for a business trip?"

It was apparent he was crying now."She was in the hospital remember? Before you left she wasn't looking so good. Well she passed."

I felt the tears well up and I keep back the tears. "What are you going to do?"

"Honestly Spencer, I have no clue. My father doesn't want anything to do with me. I'm stuck."

I was shocked and upset all at the same time. I couldn't find the words to make it ok.

"I'll ask Jon. Please don't worry about me to much okay? I really love you. Your my bestfriend."

I nod without realizing he couldn't see me.

"Well Mister Spencer. I have to figure out what to do. I'll talk to you later."

The phone line went dead and I was worrying more than ever for the things Brendon was going through.
Sign up to rate and review this story