Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love, I'd Never Hurt You

Six

by thatcrazedfan 1 review

I found myself picturing us together, our bodies wrapped around each other. I just wanted to reach out and touch him. I wanted him to be mine, right now.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-01-30 - Updated: 2012-01-30 - 936 words - Complete

2Hot
Reader Discretion is advised

Gerard

I closed my apartment door behind me. The whole drive home, I hadn't been able to keep my mind off Jimmy. I couldn't believe he was here. After everything that had happened, I never planned on seeing him again. I just wanted to forget about everything, and pretend everything was fine. I sighed and sat down on my couch. I just wanted to relax and not think about him for a while.

I flipped on my TV and started going through the channels. I finally settled on a movie. About ten minutes into the movie, I stood up and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a glass from the cupboard. I filled it with water and took it back out to the living room. As I sat down, I took a sip. I was just about to put the glass on the coffee table when there was a knock at my door.

I set the glass down and stood up, walking to the front door. I looked out the peephole, half expecting to see Jimmy staring at me. Needless to say, I was relieved when it wasn't him. Thankfully, it was just Frank. I let out a sigh of relief and opened the door.

He shoved his hands in his pockets, “Sorry if I'm bothering you, but I just can't stand being alone.”

I nodded, moving aside to let him inside, “You're not bothering me. I was just watching a movie.” I watched as he walked past me and sat down on my couch. Seeing him, thoughts of Jimmy completely vanished. I smiled and closed the door. “Do you want something to drink?” I asked.

He shook his head, “No thanks.”

I nodded and sat down on the couch beside him. He looked at me and smiled, “I really appreciate this.”

I shrugged, “It's not a big deal.” We watched the movie in silence for a while before Frank spoke again.

“This is kind of a weird question, but do you work? You seem to always be home, and I was just curious.”

I laughed, “Yea, I work. Just not very often. My job doesn't have a lot of hours.” I paused, looking him in the eyes, “What about you?”

He shook his head, “Not yet. I'm still looking for another job. I really hope I can find one soon, my money is almost all gone.”

“What kind of job did you have before you moved?” I was genuinely curious. I wanted to know as much about him as possible. He seemed like a really great guy. And he was attractive.

He sighed, “Well, I worked at a bookstore. I was trying to save up money so I could go back to school and get a degree. It was a great job. I met Sam there, actually. He came in one day looking for a book to buy his niece. I guess you could say it was love at first sight.”

He must have really loved him. Every time we talk about something he can find a way to connect it to Sam. Selfishly, I wanted him to forget about Sam. I wanted Frank for my own. I needed him. I found myself picturing us together, our bodies wrapped around each other. I just wanted to reach out and touch him. I wanted him to be mine, right now. Looking at him sitting next to me, I was struggling to keep my hands down. I needed to wait.

I nodded, “I'm sure you'll be able to find a good job here. You seem like a hard worker, anyone would want to have you.”

He sighed and turned back to the movie. I continued to stare at him for a while before I also turned back to the movie.

**

When the movie was over, Frank stood up, “It's getting late. I should probably head back over.”

I glanced at my clock. It was only six, not late at all. I smiled, anyway, “Yeah. I'll see you around.”

He nodded, walking out the front door. I watched him as he shut the door behind him. I let out a breath and ran my hand through my hair. I didn't know how much longer I would be able to take this. Every time I saw him, I wanted him more and more. It was like we were connected by some magnetic force.

I leaned my head back on the couch and unzipped my jeans. With my head full of images of Frank, I stuck my hand down my pants and grabbed my length. I began slowly pumping myself and when I heard myself moan, I began speeding up. I closed my eyes, imagining Frank down on his knees with me in his mouth.

I let myself be taken away by the pleasure. I forgot about everything else. All I could focus on was Frank and how much I needed him. I moaned again, louder this time. It wasn't loud enough to be heard out in the hall, so I continued. With every second, I felt myself getting closer to the edge. I pumped faster and faster, wanting to savor this feeling. I hadn't felt like this in so long, it was amazing.

All too soon, I felt myself release on my hand. Panting, I opened my eyes. I needed the real thing. I wouldn't be able to live like this, Frank needed to be mine. I stood up, zipping my jeans. I headed into the kitchen and washed my hands in the sink. I had completely forgotten about Jimmy and everything else that happened earlier.
Sign up to rate and review this story