Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > MCR go to Hogwarts.

Chapter 2

by raytorosfro 4 reviews

Mikey's thoughts when he receives his letter and a bit of talk.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-31 - Updated: 2012-01-31 - 481 words

0TrainWreck
A/N 2 things. 1) Ok I am so sorry. I feel so bad. But I have reason for not updating... I don’t really want to bore you with the details but long story short. My mum was in hospital and I have had so much homework. I’ve had no time, and to be honest I haven’t really wanted to write.

2) Someone asked me whether this was going to be a Frerard. It is up to you what it is. Leave a review with ANY pairing you would like. It could be anything from Frerard to Frikey to Gerard/Harry ANYTHING. Except Waycest I really don’t want to write that stuff :/ Or no pairings? Or whatever YOU CHOOSE.
Ok enjoy.
~Transmission Exploder xoxo

Chapter 2

Mikey’s P.O.V

I stared at the letter. I couldn’t believe it. Hogwarts. My dream coming true, all in one envelope.
I realised that I had just let out an extremely girly squeal. ‘GERARD I GOT MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER!’ I shouted. To be honest I knew I would. I am sure Gerard will have got his. After not getting a reply I headed towards his room where I knew he would be. I gently knocked on the door before entering and he was sat there just staring into space. ‘Gerard?’ He snapped out of his trance and looked at me. I noticed the letter in his hand. ‘What’s wrong Gerard?’
‘We can’t leave them.’ Such a simple sentence made so little sense to me.
‘Who?’
‘The guys. Our friends. How can we leave them, how can we lie to them?’ I hadn’t thought of the others. I feel so selfish.
‘Gerard, we have too. Anyway Frank and Bob are half bloods.’
‘What about Ray?’
‘There’s nothing we can do Gee.’ I replied as I sat next to him. ‘It’s not like we can stay here.’
He glared at me. ‘Yes we can.’
‘But w-’
‘We can Mikey. I want to.’
‘Gee listen, it makes no sense to stay here. Here we are misfits that no one likes. We can change that, our family is respected and it will be so much fun.’
‘So we leave the others to have less protection? How can we do that to them?’ His words were finally sinking into my mind. He’s right we can’t leave them. Ever. I feel bad that I hadn’t even thought about them. What kind of friend am I.
‘So it’s decided. We stick together.’ I said in a quiet voice. Gerard didn’t need to say anything. We sat there in silence for... Oh who knows how long.
The phone started to ring. ‘I’ll get it.’ I said as I got up. I picked up the phone not checking who was on the other end.
‘Hello?’
‘Hey Mikes.’
‘Oh hey Ray.’
Sign up to rate and review this story