Categories > TV > Criminal Minds > Case#183

Chapter 1

by ieroworld107 0 reviews

Charlotte & Reid finally meet. Oh, the wonders.. it's short, but i'm tired. Okay, byee.c:

Category: Criminal Minds - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2012-01-31 - Updated: 2012-02-01 - 218 words

0Unrated
Charlotte
I let out a slight sigh as I got out of the car. This airport is a disaster. I had to memorize Reid's picture so hopefully he'd be easy to find. I searched a for a few minutes until I spotted him in the food court. I walked over to him, trying to be professional. When I saw him, I couldn't do it. He has the most gorgeous brown eyes I've ever seen. His hair was amazing and he was just adorable.

"Are you Dr. Reid?" I asked a bit flatly.
"Yeah, and you are Charlotte. Nice to meet you." he replied, holding out his hand. I shook it, fake smiling. He may be hot, but they still think I need an older person's protection. We walked to the car in silence. When we got to the base, I finally said something.

"Welcome to Ukraine, home of the traffickers, nice people, and people like us." I told him.
"Oh, thanks. You're serious?" he replied.
"Basically. But hey, you'll warm up to it eventually. On this case, we'll have to be faking as a lot of things. Like I said- very diverse place." I explained as we took the elevator up the building. We chatted about the rest of the case until we scurried into the conference room.

Sign up to rate and review this story