Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You [Like I Did Yesterday]

I Don't Love You [Like I Did Yesterday] *18*

by demolition-lover 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-02-08 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 1052 words

0Unrated
Gerard POV: @ hospital

A young,but good looking nurse came out. She looked up from her clipboard and over at us. Her eyes widen and her jaw dropped. "Y-You're"

"Yes lady, we know who we are." Mikey said, rolling his eyes, getting impatient. "Look, how are our friends? Are they alright." he demanded, looking at the nurse, waiting for an answer.

She snapped out of. "Oh right, who are your friends?" She asked, looking back down at the clipboard thingy.

"Mr and Mrs Armstrong, their newborn daughter, and Mr.Dirnt."

The nurse gasped, and dropped her clipboard on the ground. We all groaned.

"You mean Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day is here? Oh my god! I love him!" She squealed.

We glared at her,annoyed.

"Hes married ya know." Mike stared at her. " They just had a baby a few days ago."

The nurses smile dropped, and it turned into a sneer. "What does he even see in her, I'm so much better than her!"

"Look lady, cut the crap out. Do you know what room their in?" Tre asked.

"You don't even know his wife, so fuck off." I muttered. Seriously how could she say that without knowing how wonderful and beautiful Taylor is?

She ignored Tre, and continued on her little rant. "I mean, come on seriously, I'd be a much better wife for him. I bet their kid will grow up to be hideous because of it's mother. Poor thing."

Insulting Helena was enough for me to completely snap. I grabbed her arm and pulled her close hard. She giggled. "Oh Jared."

I gritted my teeth "Listen- Uhh what's your name?"

"It's Blair." She smiled in a flirtatious way, batting her eyebrows at me. I threw up in my mouth.

"Okay, Blair. I don't know what the hell your problem is, but fuxking insulting a baby? That's sick. You don't know what you are fucking talking about. The mother happens to be the most beautiful human being on the face of the planet, so better watch it before you start trash talking people, especially a child. Oh, my name is Gerard, nit Jared." I spat, releasing her arm and pushing her far away from me.

"Gerard, bro-"

"Not now, Mikey."

Blair scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Well she's probably a fucking hoe. I betcha the kid ain't even Billie Joes."

"That's it." I snarled, and lunged at her. I saw red in my mind. I wanted to strangle the living crap out of her.

She squealed and jumped back as he guys caught me in mid air. "Let me fucking go."

"No Gerard! Stop or well get kicked out from the hospital. Well just find someone else who is actually helpful."

Blair scurried off somewhere, and the guys let go of me.

"Gee, that was fucking epic!" Frankie exclaimed, grinning over at me. "You told her off big time."

"Guess so." I chuckled. Mikey looked at me and shook his head, giving me a disapproval look.

"What?"

"For gods sake Gerard, you almost attacked a nurse! Yes, she was a fucking bitch, but still!" He hissed. "We could've gotten arrested or something."

I rolled my eyes.

"Mikey, dude chill." Tre told him. "We don't need to fight:"

"Thank you." I muttered, as Mikey gave me a hard "look whos talking" look.

A doctor came out a few minutes later, and I stood up and walked over to him as he was looking down at his clipboard.

"Excuse me, doctor?"

He looked up, and gave me a warm smile. "Yes? How may I help you, sir?"

"my friends and I need to know the conditions if the Armstrong clan, and Mike Dirnt."

"Are you a relative?"

"No, but were close friends."

"Okay, well if you follow me, I'll tell you."

"Alright, about my friends?" I nodded over to the guys, who were looking over with very anxious looks.

The doctor looked over at them. "I suppose they can come to, but 2 at a time."

I nodded. "Alright thanks." I walked over to them.

"Well?" They all said at the same time.

"you guys can come, but two of you at a time, so Mikey and Tre, want to go first?"

"Sure." they looked at each other and nodded.

We all followed the doctor down the long almost empty hallway.

"What are their conditions doctor?" Mikey asked.

"Well, Mrs.Armstrong is in a critical condition, she sustained several injuries that could've been fatal if the paramedics didn't arrive right away, shes in a coma right now."

We all gasped, and my heart dropped. "Is she going to wake up?" I whispered.

"Yes." He nodded.

"When?"

" Over the next few days."

"Okay, can we go see her?" I asked.

"Of course, but don't you all want to know about your other friends first?"

"Yeah." Tre said.

"Mr.Armstrong is fine. Nothing serious, a broken leg and a few cuts that needed stitches, but other than that, he's perfectly fine."

We all sighed in relief.

"What about Helena, hows she?" Mikey asked, chewing in his lip as he held a nervous look on his face.

"Helena surprisingly didn't sustain any severe injuries. We had to stitch up a cut or two on her face, and that's about it."

We sighed in relief again.

"What about Mike?"

The doctor looked at all of us with a sad look. "I'm sorry to have to tell you all this, but.."



....



"No!" Tre wailed, collapsing on his knees. A few tears rolling down his cheeks already. "Doctor is he-"

The doctor cut him off. "Mike is going to live." he laughed, looking down at Tre.

"Yah!" Tre yelled, standing back up.

"Haha, that was very funny." Mikey hissed. "So all if them are fine?"

"Yes." The doctor coughed, calming down.

"What rooms?"

"Mrs.Armstrong is in rm 120, Mr.Armstrong is in rm 135, ms.Armstrong is in the nursing ward, and Mr.Dirnt is in room 127. You can all go see them, but please two at a time." he walked off, and we watched him.

"Alright, I'm going to see Taylor first." I told them Mikey nodded. "I'll come to."

"I'll go see BJ." Tre said. Mikey and I nodded, and watched him walk down to Billie's room, before Mikey and I headed off to Taylor's room.
Sign up to rate and review this story