Categories > Games > BloodRayne > Bloodrayne Season one

Episode 13: Rayne vs. Ferril part 1

by vega123 0 reviews

Rayne vs. Ferril. who will come out on top.

Category: BloodRayne - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-06-25 - Updated: 2006-06-25 - 1089 words

0Unrated
(Rayne takes the elevator to the top of the tower. She sees Ferril from the distance.)
Ferril: did you bring it?
Rayne: if your talking about those gang members, they are no longer with us.
(Ferril quickly turns around.)
Ferril: it's you. (She pauses.) How did you beat those monsters?
Rayne: it was challenging, but they were dumb.
Ferril: you bitch!
Rayne: I know.
(Ferril gets ready to attack with her long sharp fingers.)
Rayne: before we fight, would you mind telling me what are you doing here?
Ferril: I suppose, your going to die anyway. Do you see those four pipes that are spreading a red smoke out?
Rayne: yes.
Ferril: from there we are going to spread the shroud. There are four turning wheels before each pipe. Once they are turned the smoke will cover the city and it will block out the sun.
Rayne: not if I destroy each pipe.
Ferril: your welcome to try, but you have to get through me.
Rayne: gladly.
(Rayne charges at Ferril. Rayne jumps in the air and comes down on Ferril with her blade, but Ferril dodges it.)
Rayne: I missed. Where did she go?
Ferril: I'm behind you.
(Ferril kicks Rayne in the back sending her across the floor.)
Ferril: your not faster or stronger than me
Rayne: (Getting up.) I'm not done yet Ferril.
Ferril: bring it on sister.
(Rayne charges with fury and slices away. Ferril keeps dodging. Then Ferril grabs Rayne's arms and head bunts her. Rayne steps back and she is stunned.)
Ferril: you like to attack fiercely. Well so do I!
(Ferril uses her long fingers has blades and attacks Rayne by connecting multiple times to the stomach slicing at her stomach. Rayne then jumps away from Ferril's attack. She lands a few feet away, but holding her stomach.)
Rayne: the bitch is good.
Ferril: I heard that. You have a big mouth and I'm going to shut it up!
I have an attack that will shut you up, once and for all.
(Ferril spreads her long claws out.)
Ferril: I call this my fury swipe attack.
Rayne: call it what you want. I'll still defeat you.
Ferril: we'll see about that.
(Ferril disappears and reappears in front of Rayne. Rayne is surprised and Ferril slices her. Rayne looses her balance. Then again Ferril appears from behind and slices her back. Ferril does this attack multiple times. Rayne finally falls to the ground.)
Ferril: that was easy. Back to the plan.
(Then from behind Rayne grabs her.)
Ferril: you treacherous bitch! Get off me!
Rayne: make me.
(Rayne's grip gets tighter. Then Rayne picks her up and throws her and Ferril hit's the pipe.)
Rayne: I guess we're even.
(Ferril gets up and starts laughing.)
Rayne: what's so funny?
Ferril: I haven't felt pain in a long time and to think you are still standing after my attacks. You should be proud of yourself.
Rayne: thanks for the compliment, but enough flattering lets continue to fight.
Ferril: your right sister dear. Lets continue.
(They both charge at each other. Rayne swings her blades and Ferril blocks with her long fingers. Ferril claws at Rayne, but Rayne blocks with her blades. They block each other's attack many times. Then Rayne goes into a spin drive sticking her blades out and slices rapidly at Ferril. Ferril gets her arms and legs cut off. Rayne stops her attack.)
Rayne: how do you like my spin drive? Oh wait, you can't tell me, your dead. Now to cut off that shroud.
(Little that Rayne knows Ferril is reforming her arms and legs. Ferril gets up.)
Ferril: you stupid Dhampir. It's not over.
Rayne: (surprised.) I killed you.
Ferril: I can regenerate my limbs.
Rayne: (To herself.) Now she tells me.
Ferril: I have to say Rayne. You have been a worthy opponent.
Rayne: you called me Rayne?
Ferril: don't get happy, I respect your skills, but I have to say that I have to end this fight now.
Rayne: oh yeah, how?
(Ferril's Raises her finger and the finger extends and pierces through Rayne's shoulder. Rayne holds her shoulder in pain.)
Rayne: fuck! This bitch is full of surprises.
Ferril: I don't have to get close to hurt you. I can attack you from far distances by extending my fingers.
Rayne: I've notice.
Ferril: then you won't mind me doing it again.
(Ferril extends all her fingers Rayne jumps out of the way as the fingers break through the ground. Then Rayne jumps and cuts Ferril's fingers off. Ferril: remember, I can regenerate.
(Ferril grows her fingers again.)
Rayne: damn it.
(Ferril then puts her hands up and each index finger extends and catches Rayne on the shoulders and the fingers stay in her shoulders.)
Ferril: there is no escape.
Rayne: let go!
(Then Ferril slams her on the floor.)
Ferril: you like that?
(Rayne is hurt and then Ferril slams her again and again.)
Ferril: you like that? Well do you!?
Rayne: (Breathless.) You have to do better than that.
(Ferril then slams her to the pipes and lets go.)
Ferril: your back must be broken.
(Rayne gets up, huffing and puffing and smiles at Ferril.)
Rayne: no. (She pause.) It's just fine.
Ferril: how are you still standing?
Rayne: I don't give up that easy.
(Ferril gets angry and runs towards Rayne. Rayne takes out her harpoon chain. Then the chain pierces through Ferril's stomach.)
Ferril: you bitch!
(Rayne swings Ferril around and around and slams Ferril to the ground.)
Rayne: so Ferril, do you like that?
(Then Rayne slams her again and again, until Ferril breaks the chain. Ferril falls to the ground.)
Rayne: you broke my harpoon.
(Ferril gets up.)
Ferril: I'll break more then that.
(Ferril's hands gets bigger and then she extends her arms. Rayne tries to get away, but the hands grabs her and squeezes her.)
Ferril: (Laughing.) I'll break your small body. This is the end of the line for you my sister.
Rayne: (Struggling.) It feels like my body is going to break. I have to use full power.
(Rayne powers up and goes to blood rage mode.)
Ferril: how did she get this power?!
(Rayne breaks free and Ferril backs away. Rayne then stands up straight looking at Ferril with her red evil eyes. Then her body starts glowing red.)
Rayne: You ready Ferril.
Ferril: you don't scare me with that power boost.
(Rayne charges at Ferril with fury.)
Rayne: (charging.) This is the end for you!







Sign up to rate and review this story