Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love, I'd Never Hurt You

Ten

by thatcrazedfan 1 review

I placed my hand on top of his, like an invitation. I wanted him to know it was okay, that I wanted him to kiss me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-02-10 - Updated: 2012-02-11 - 1327 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Frank

I set my keys down on the counter in the kitchen and sighed. It was almost eleven at night, but I really wanted to see Gerard. I knew I shouldn't go over there. He would probably think I was some weird person.

I sighed, sitting down on my couch. I glanced at my door, half hoping that Gerard would run through it. I wished he would run to me, scooping me up in his arms, and kiss me like I had never been kissed before. I knew it was crazy, but ever since I first saw him, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I wanted him.

This was crazy. I had just met this guy a few days ago. For all I knew he could be a serial killer or something. I shook my head. Even though it was crazy, I couldn't stop my thoughts. It was like something wanted us to be together and it was going to do everything in it's power to make it happen.

I stood up, making my decision. I would just go over there and see him. I ran my hand through my hair before pulling open the door and stepping out into the hallway. I stood there for a few seconds, working up the courage to walk across the short distance and knock on the door. I took a deep breath and knocked on Gerard's door.

I stood there for a few seconds, waiting. I was starting to think that he wasn't going to answer the door. I sighed, he was probably sleeping. What was I thinking? It was almost eleven thirty at night. I was just about to turn around and go back in my apartment when his door opened.

He smiled at me and leaned against the door frame. I couldn't stop myself from staring. He was wearing plain black pajama pants, and no shirt. I had to resist reaching out and touching him. His hair was disheveled, like he had been sleeping. I had never seen anyone more attractive in my whole life. “It's kind of late, don't you think?”

I woke him up. I knew I shouldn't have come over. I felt so stupid. “You're probably right. I should leave you alone. I'm sorry about waking you up.” I turned around to leave when I felt his hand on my arm. He turned me to face him.

He shook his head, his jet-black hair falling in his eyes. “You didn't wake me up. I'm not even tired. Why don't you come in and keep me company for a little while.”

I could tell he was lying. I knew he had been sleeping, I could tell. But I couldn't resist the offer. I smiled and let him lead me into his apartment. I glanced at the couch and noticed that there were some pillows and a blanket covering it. I tried not to smile. I knew he had been sleeping. “Do you always sleep on the couch?”

He laughed, shaking his head. “No, I was just watching a movie and I was cold. I grabbed a blanket, and then I felt like I needed some pillows.”

I shook my head, moving the pillows so I could sit down on the couch.

He sat down beside me, throwing the blanket over both of us. He was sitting so close to me, I could feel the heat from his body. It was becoming even more difficult not to touch him. “Seriously. I have a bed in my bedroom. You can go look if you don't believe me.”

I smirked, “Just because you have a bed doesn't mean you sleep in it.”

He shook his head, “Fine. Don't believe me.” He looked me in the eyes, and held my gaze for a little longer than necessary. I had never noticed how brilliant his eyes were. They were the most amazing brown with flecks of green and gold. I had never seen eyes that amazing before. I wanted to get lost in the those eyes.

I felt his hand on my thigh, and it brought me out of my thoughts. I noticed that we were sitting much closer together. Our bodies were touching. I hadn't been this close to him before, and it felt invigorating. I wanted so much more than this, though. I wanted more than anything else to reach out and kiss him.

As if I wasn't controlling myself anymore, I felt myself lean forward slightly. Our faces were mere centimeters apart. I could feel his warm breath on my cheeks. I wanted so bad for one of us to close the distance. I wanted to feel his lips on mine. I needed to feel his lips.

I placed my hand on top of his, like an invitation. I wanted him to know it was okay, that I wanted him to kiss me.

Almost like he read my mind, he closed the distance between us. Our lips met and for a few seconds, we sat there, unmoving. After a few moments of hesitation, I felt his hand caress my cheek, and his lips start to move against mine.

I couldn't believe what was happening. He was kissing me. It was like everything I had ever imagined, only better. It felt right, kissing him. I couldn't believe that I had gone so long without meeting him, without feeling his touch.

My hands slowly found their way to his bare chest. As our kiss became more intense, I started to want more. I wanted all of him. Reluctantly, I moved my hands from his chest to around his neck. I interlocked my fingers at the base of his neck, and pulled him closer to me.

His arms snaked around my waist, and held me tightly. The kiss quickly became more passionate, and I could feel his desire. I knew he wanted more, and I was more than happy to give him everything. A moan escaped from behind my lips.

In a second, Gerard pulled away from me. I let my arms fall to my sides as I watched him stand up. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed, “No, I don't want it to happen like this.” He paused, glancing up at me. He met my gaze for a split second before looking away. “We barely know each other.”

I nodded, standing up. I grabbed his hands and interlocked our fingers. I was amazed at how his fingers fit between mine. It was like our hands were made for each other. I shook the thought out of my head, focusing on the present. “We can take it slow. There's no need to rush.”

He glanced down at our hands before looking back up at me and holding my gaze. “I was expecting you to push me away.” He paused, and I could see his face reddening. Embarrassed was a good look on him. “I'm glad you didn't.”

I smiled, pulling him into my arms. I buried my face in the crook of his neck, breathing in his smell. He smelled like clean laundry. I tried to breath in as much as I could, hoping that I could remember it forever. I felt one of his hands on the back of my head, and the other on my waist. I smiled, loving the way it felt having him hold me like this.

As we stood there, holding each other, I realized I had never felt like this before. I had never felt more safe or secure in anyone else's arms. It was like I belonged with Gerard, like we were made for each other. All I could do was hope that he felt the same way.

He kissed the top of my head, and I realized that he did feel the same way. Never in my life had I felt so happy. I never wanted this moment to end. If I had it my way, it would last forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story