Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope For Me Is You.

Wake Me Up.

by velocity_storm 0 reviews

Who could it have been getting the tattoo?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-02-11 - Updated: 2012-02-12 - 566 words

0Unrated
Storms P.O.V

The smell of strong coffee woke me up from a deep sleep. I groaned and looked at the black alarm clock on my bed. It read 2:30 am.

"What kind of wierdo has coffee this late" I muttered, getting up and shoving some light purple slippers on my feet, before making my way to the door.

I thought since it was being made, I might as well have some, coffee was my weakness, and I was pretty thirsty. I made my way down the hall, folding my arms around my body to keep me warm. We may have been in the middle of a desert in California, but at night the winds were deadly cold.

When I got to the kitchen, I grabbed a batman mug from the shelf, and poured some ready made lukewarm coffee in, before adding two spoons of sugar, Just the way I like it.

I smiled to as I walked back through into the living area. I plonked myself on the sofa and gulped down my coffee. After I finished, I put the mug down on the coffee table and picked up a well read copy of kerrang magazine. This particular issue had Green Day on the cover and the caption 'American Idiot musical to hit the UK in 2012.' I for one knew this never happened, as the whole BL/Ind program began in late 2011, and has now spread worldwide.

I sighed as I flicked through, reading all about great British bands such as 'You Me At Six' and 'Bring Me The Horizon.' I loved punk music from England, it was so different from the american shit people class as punk rock now days.

As I was reading an interview with Jared Leto, I heard a buzzing noise coming from down the hall, towards Dr D's room, which was odd, as everyone should be asleep. I sighed and chucked the magazine onto the table, and pulled myself up.

I crept quietly towards the small office, and realised it was the sound of the tattoo machine. As I got closer to the door, I could hear a faint conversation, but it was only a whisper, so the voices were unrecognisable. I pushed my ear to the door to hear better.

"Are you sure about this?" Asked one person- a man by the sounds of it.

"Just do it. I need to prove myself" said another person, also a man.

"Okay dude, whatever you want, just brace yourself" said the first voice.

The next thing I heard was I high pitched yelp, and someone making comforting noises as the tattoo machine buzzed on, obviously now being used against the skin.

I stayed like that for about twenty minuets, just listening to the small whimpers of the guy being tattooed. It was obviously their first tattoo, as they sounded like they didn't expect the scratchy feel.

Suddenly the tattoo machine cut off and I heard the springs in the sofa expand. I jumped and ran back towards my room, hoping not to be seen.

Luckily I made it back to my room and into my bed without been caught. The last thing I wanted was to be judged for eavesdropping. I huddled up into my bed and let my mind wander.

Who could it have been getting the tattoo?

And with that, I fell into a deep, confused sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story