Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope For Me Is You.

Clean Up Yor Looks.

by velocity_storm 6 reviews

I nodded my head, waiting for Poisons response. We stood there awkwardly, no one saying anything, just staring.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-02-14 - Updated: 2012-02-15 - 1292 words

0Unrated
Storms P.O.V

It had been a week and two days since the mysterious Tattoo had been done, and I was no closer to answering the question of who had received it. As of the moment I woke up the morning after my mind raced, thinking of all the possibilities. I had also told Radio Paranoia about my new mystery, and she was just as clueless as me.

"I just don't know who it could be!" I sighed in frustration.

We were sitting in my bathroom, dying and cutting my hair. I had found out that before Paranoia worked for Kerrang, she dabbled in a bit of hairdressing.

"Hold still. I don't want to cut it too short" ordered Paranoia, whose eyebrows were furrowed in concentration as she expertly cut my hair.

I decided that I needed change. And being me, it had to be dramatic. No one except Radio Paranoia knew about my plans for my new appearance. Me and 'Noia had become really close, and I would often think of her as 'my sister from another mister.'

"Sorry 'Noia, how's it looking?" I asked, trying not to sound nervous. I was grateful that Paranoia put a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"Storm, it looks fucking rad. Just a few more chops, and we are ready to dye it, if you are sure about the colour?" She asked, smiling.

"Trust me, I'm sure. Man, I can't wait to see the shock on every ones faces." I stifled a giggle.

"Me too, now shut your eyes so I can get to your fringe" she murmured.

I did as I was told, and five minutes later, there was a small pile of white hair on the floor next to my chair. I smiled and stood up, walking to the bathroom where Paranoia was sitting professionally on the edge of the bath, behind a small silver stool. I made my was to the stool and pulled a near by towel around mt shoulders.

I smiled as I felt the coolness of the dye touch my scalp. It felt familiar and soothing, the way the cold spread across my hair, making the heat from the room cool down around me. I closed my eyes and relaxed, letting Radio Paranoia smother my hair in dye.

**

Fifty minuets later, I had a blindfold on and was lead to my bedroom mirror. Radio Paranoia had not only done my hair, but she insisted on giving me a makeover. She had spent the half an hour I had being showering rooting through my battered wardrobe, and come up with what she called a 'kickass outfit.'

"Okay...3...2...1 tada!" Paranoia smiled excitedly, un tying the blindfold.

The person who was in the mirror looked at me with large, mysterious, green eyes, thinly rimmed in black eyeliner, her thick, long, black eyelashes contrasted beautifully with her pale chalk like skin. She was short and thin, with red skinny jeans, with rips on a high part of the thigh, that clung to her skinny, muscular legs so well they looked like they had been painted on. She had on black converse and a black tightly fitter black blouse, that clung in at the waist. The top two buttons were undone, but not in a slutty way, just showing her pale neck, which supported a red safety pin covered tie.

The most surprising thing about her was the Poker straight black hair that reached her shoulder blades. The thick full fringe covered her forehead and instead of making the small, annoying freckles look childish and girly, look almost beautiful.

"Oh my god...I- I cant believe THAT is actually me, i look like an adult" I gasped.

"Better believe it kiddo" Paranoia smirked, admiring her handy work.

"Dude, you are amazing" I squealed, hugging her.

"I know, I know" she muttered, rolling her eyes and hugging me back.

"Okay, on a scale of Zero to Lord Voldemort, how awkward is this hug" I asked, releasing her.

"Dude, you may look different, but you are still the same crazy assed motherfucker" she giggled.

"I know, now let's freak people out by my sexy new look" I said, grabbing her and winking.

We ran out of the room and down the hall, me dragging her, and both of us laughing so hard we were nearly crying. As I turned the corner, I ran into something solid, and than Paranoia ran into me.

I ended up on the floor, lying on what ever I fell on, with Paranoia sitting on my back, winking evily at me. I shoved her off and giggled as she landed on her ass.

"So, uhh, you must be new" Said a familiar voice from underneath me. I gave Paranoia a look, and she nodded giggling.

I giggled, hiding behind my hair so no one could see my face. I got up and held out my hand to help a very confused looking Party Poison up off the floor. I felt my hand heat up and shoot tingles down my spine when our bare hands touched.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were in a rush to get somewhere" I said, changing my voice into a southern accent- Something I perfected as a disguise.

"Oh, yeah, I'm just- uh, well..." He mumbled.

"Speak up sugar, I can't hear Ya'll" I smiled behind my hair.

"Well, I need to talk to Fun Ghoul about something. Speaking of, Paranoia, have you seen him?" She said, turning away from me.

I took that opportunity to peek through the curtain of hair.

"Yup, he is in his room. If it is important you will have to run, he was going to head out" she said, smirking at me, as I obviously knew that he wasn't going out.

"Okay, thanks, and uhh, nice to meet you" he said turning back to me.

"Oh, sweetie, the pleasure has been all mine" I said, stifling a giggle.

He nodded, then ran towards Ghoul's room. Once he was far away enough, I burst out laughing.

"D- did you see his face" Paranoia gasped mid-laugh.

"Priceless, so, wanna do some snooping?" I asked, smiling at the mischievous glint in Radio Paranoia's eye.

"I sure do" she giggled, grabbing my arm and dragging me towards Fun Ghoul's room.

**

We sat with our ears pressed against the door, listening in to Poison and Ghoul's conversation.

"Dude, is it okay?" Poison asked, a tone of worry in his voice.

"Its fine. Quit worrying, I did a good job." Ghoul muttered quietly.

"Sorry, I just want it to look okay"

"I looks fine. You really shouldn't be so nervous, if that's the way you feel, why not show it." Fun Ghouls was smiling, judging by the tone in his voice.

"I guess. So, when do I show it?" Poison was smiling too. it was a shame I couldn't see it, as his smile lights up a room.

"Whenever dude"

"Okay, I guess I will do it-" he was cut off by the door crashing open and me and Paranoia falling flat on our faces.

"Umm, hi" said Ghoul, smiling all lovey dovey at Paranoia.

"Hi, um, sorry, she um, pushed me?" She pointed at me.

"It seems everytime I see you, you are on the floor" Poison laughed helping me up.

After I was on my feet I brushed my hair out of my face and smiled, winking.

"Why thank you sugar" I said in my southern accent, smiling at the shocked faces of Ghoul and Poison.

"Storm? Is that you? Woah, you look hot" gasped Ghoul, earning a look from Poison.

I nodded my head, waiting for Poisons response. We stood there awkwardly, no one saying anything, just staring.

And then he ran.
Sign up to rate and review this story