Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > A Question Of Trust

'Why Me?

by Warriorgirl2100 0 reviews

More problems, more decisons to be made. What to do, what to do?

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Joey Wheeler,Seto Kaiba,Yami Yugi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-02-16 - Updated: 2012-02-28 - 514 words - Complete

0Unrated
On coming to my senses I then realized that maybe both Yami and Yugi could be both right. Maybe I do have something for Seto and I'm trying to surpress it or maybe I'm just not getting the point, and that I and Seto are really suspposed to be together. But I also had feelings that I was supposed to have stopped however my thoughts gravitating to--just one minute, I'm putting myself in the middle. I just might have more then friendship for both Seto and Yami. Could it be that I'm possibly in love with one or both of them. I really have to get a grip on myself before I loose it completely.

Later that afternoon I was just walking in the park across from Kabia Corp. Tower, and who would be coming right towards me but Yami. Yami was on his lunchbreak and he was just passing by and he saw me sitting on the bench. He came over and sat down next to me. "Hi Renee how was the meeting that you and Joey had with Kabia yeaterday? You never told me about it?" Yami said. I then put down my sandwhich and looked at Yami and said: "Oh, it went well however," I then stopped I didn't want Yami guessing my feelings, and wondering if I was in love. But I felt that gaze of hardness come on Yami's face and at that point, I had to reveal my true "heart". "Yami, I have to be totally honest with you, I think that there's more going on then just a project that Seto's had im mind for me. I think that Seto's trying to seduce me and get me into his bed." When Yami heard this he felt a cold feeling come over him, and he then reached over and he took both of my hands in his and he looked very closely into my eyes and he let me know his true feelings for me.

"Renee, I've been wanting to say this to you ever since yesterday morning when I came over to your house that I'm madly in love with you, and I didn't know what to do. Could you help me sort it out?" Yami asked me. Looking into Yami's deep violet eyes I then let him know that I did have feelimgs for him, but that I also had feelings for Seto and that despite all that's gone down I just can't decide if I should sleep with Seto or sleep with hin. Yami then took me in his arms and he held me close, and gave me a long passionate kiss. My thoughts were all a jumble and I just gave Yami a blank stare. "Renee" Yami called. "Oh I'm sorry Yami, my mind was somewhere else, I think that I've got the solution to my problem. I'm going to have dinner with both you and Seto, and then I'll finally decide which one of you I'll give my heart and my body to. "Fine with me Renee. I'll see you later." Yami said.
Sign up to rate and review this story