Categories > Books > Harry Potter > American at Hogwarts

Moons and Potions

by hufflepuffgirl 0 reviews

With the passing of a full moon, Alex decides to go to McGonagall for some help

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-02-20 - Updated: 2012-02-20 - 249 words

-1MarySue
A week later the full moon came and Alex watched sadly as the boys took Remus out to the Shrieking Shack. It was at that moment that Alex made up her mind. She ran out to Minnie’s office, taking care to avoid Filch and his cat.
When she reached the office she knocked three times and walked in, catching McGonagall off guard.
“Alex, what are you doing here?”
“I want to ask for your assistance with something.”
“Yes?”
“I want to become an animagus.” Alex breathed, making McGonagall look shocked.
“Alex that is very advanced magic.”
“Which is why I came to you; I figured if I had your help it would go better than if I attempted it on my own.” Alex explained, determination filling her eyes.
McGonagall sighed. “Fine, but I want you to understand that you can’t tell anyone I helped you.”
“You didn’t help me.” Alex said.
“Exactly. May I ask why you want to be an animagus?” McGonagall smiled, gesturing for Alex to sit down.
“I want to help Remus during the full moons. He can’t harm me when I’m an animal, but he can when I’m a human. I don’t want him to harm himself as much.”
“Now I have to help you.” Minnie sighed, realizing that Alex had only the purest intentions.
“Thank you.”
“Right, well let’s begin, and this will take a few months.”
Needless to say Alex was exhausted the following morning.
Sign up to rate and review this story