Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Dawn of Time

The Rulers Of Hope

by Cassidy 0 reviews

Twenty-four rulers are carfully selected each year to rule the seven side by side galaxies.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-06-26 - Updated: 2006-06-27 - 183 words

0Unrated
Sash! The tallest girl hit her gently. Sorry, we are the Rulers of Hope we are here to find the last two rulers. She explained. Oh. Herry muttered. But why two more there are twentt-four of you? Archie asked. Each ten centuries twenty-six girls are carfully selected from saving worlds and schools to rule the universe. A blond spoke up. At that monment Hera walked into the room. Sorry to keep you waiting. She glanced at the girls. Hopeful four stay here rest of you go outside.Twenty girls filed outside. Titans, these people are Narcissia, Cassandra, Sasha and Jade decendants of magisc warriors. I know. Theresa spoke up. Nara, Cassdra, Shayia and Jalin. Yes these are their decendants. They started magig training at age ten and other training at age five. What training? Odie asked. We were ninjas at agd four. Jade said. Sounds like Theresa. Archie grumbled. You mean we're training with them? Narcissia said. Yes. Hera anwsered. We're in a class with ameaters! Sasha yelled in dibelif. Yes Now get some rest before Ares meets with you in two hours!
Sign up to rate and review this story