Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Dawn of Time

Powers

by Cassidy 2 reviews

A class with the girls

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-06-26 - Updated: 2006-06-27 - 279 words

0Unrated
Girls we need to start with your battle skills then your magic. Ares announced. Yes sir. The battle skills trailning went by fast. Theresa could see how much training they did by the ways they moved and fought.
-------------------------------------------------
Girls transform! Ares yelled. Theresa saw an angry gleam in Narcissia's eye. They transformed into the coolest fairies anyone has seen. Line up and tell me your powers! Jade! Earth and animals. Sasha! Fire and Air. Cassandra! Water and Ice. Narcissia! Everything. Oh really. Neil teased. Neil bad idea.Odie whispered. Why? Nara was always the worst at keeping her temper and Narcissia is her decendant so she posses the same need of anger management. Jay hissed. Bad timing Neil. Herry muttered. Do something to make me believe that you are not lying. Ares called. Jade raised her hand. Earth! She yelled slamming it on the ground. A stream of vines sot out wraping them selves around Neil. Hey watch the hair! He screamed. Atlanta rolled her eyes. Waterfall! Cassandra called. The vines washed away ang a mighty waterfall splashed Neil. Sasha flew in crazy circles forming a hurricane. Hurricane strike! Narcissia pointed at a giant pile of boulders and rocks. Avalanche. Neil looked up. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! He screamed running away. All the fairies landed beside Theresa. Everyone including Ares laughed wathching Neil scream. Okay class dismissed meet me here again At 3:00 sharp. May we take a shower? Neil asked. I SAID CLASS DISSMISSED! Ares yelled. Okay. You guys coming? Jay asked the sweating now in human form faireis. Nah.
------------------------------------------------
10 minutes later.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The faires! Jay gasped. The titans ran to the school gym. In front of the doors Sasha lay unconsess.
Sign up to rate and review this story