Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Dawn of Time

Shock

by Cassidy 2 reviews

What is Narcissia hiding?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-06-27 - Updated: 2006-06-28 - 355 words

-1TrainWreck
Sasha's bright green eyes snapped open. Aree you okay? Theresa asked. Fine. Let me guess, Adreneline, Clorissia, Darkar, Violet, Eva, Ellia and Bryona. A fairy named Kara guessed. Sasha nodded. Narcissia turned to a blond. Melissia you and the others go and find them. The girl nodded and opened a portole and all the girls except Narcissia, Cassandra, Sasha and Jade stepped in.
-------------------------------------------------
17 years ago Narcissia and her twin a red head that left was born on Brandania. Sasha began But theres no family resembliance. Neil whined. Sasha ignored him. After they were born a cavon of witches and their students searched for the great power that the twins now share. When they failed to find it and everythin and everyone onBrandania was destroyed. How do you tell if their evil? Atlanta asked. When magical beings are born a glow surronds them. If the glow is black they are evil if the glow is white they are good. Jade anwseered. Way to complicated! Herry scratched his head. How come humans have never seen the other 6 galaxies? Odie asked. Long ago this galaxy became a place of unspeakable evil and our ancestors created an invisible barrier that seperated this galaxy from the others. Cassandra said. The cavon of witches that destroyed my realm are dead but their students still live only wanting to finish their teachers wishes and ruling the universe with great power. Narcissia concluded. Sasha started to open her mouth but Narcissia stepped gently on her foot. What was Narcissia hiding?
-------------------------------------------------
Ah Darkar, good to see you again.Cronus smiled. Give us the coordinantes for New Olympia High. Darkar spoke for all seven of them. Here. Good!
-------------------------------------------------
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
The security alarm! Achie lept to his feet. Through the smoke they could just make out seven figures of magical beings. Hello. Darkar smiled. Leave this is no place for you! Narcissia yelled. Show some respect to your older siblings little sister. Clorissia snapped. LEAVE! We'll be back Adreneline warned as a portole opened. In a bright flash of light they disappered. Those were the witches students. Narcissia said as she turned. My brother and sisters.
Sign up to rate and review this story