Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Dawn of Time

Song of the Daralios

by Cassidy 0 reviews

Narcissia's siblings has awoken a horrible monster.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-06-29 - Updated: 2006-06-30 - 454 words

0Unrated
Narcissia ran her fingers along the spines of books in the library. After telling the titans who her brother and six of her sisters were they were really scared. Suddenly a meoledy played through her head. Triloo trillee triloo loo loo. Trillee triloo trilee lee lee. Narcissia's eyes widened with shock. Then she whispered. Daralios.
-------------------------------------------------
Violet stared disgusted at the monster they just awoke. We just used so much magic to awake this.. this slime goblin! Ellia yelled glaring at the monster. Ladies. Daralios can play the song of darkness that will turn good to bad. Darkar smiled at Daralios. Like Mivarnda and Narcissia are gonna listen. Bryona complained. Remember, Narcissia is musician at heart, there is no way she won't listen to it. Adreneline's glowing blue eyes sparkled. What about Mivarnda? Violet demanded. It's not like she wouled listen. No, but she will listen to the hypnoses horn. Darkar looked at his sisters. Where are are we supposed to find the horn that will hyponitise Mivarnda? Clorissia asked. I believe Bryona's boyfriend will know. Darkar smirked. HE'S NOT MY BOYFRINED! Bryona yelled. Sure! Ellia's eyes sparkled.
-------------------------------------------------
I'm sure Darkar awoke Daralios. Narcissia told the Rulers of Hope the tenth time. What is this Dar- whatever thing? Neil asked. NEIL! Can you please anwser Neil's question. Theresa stepped up. The Daralios was a creature that played a pan flute. He always played the song of darkness which turned good to evil. A fairy named Klyria anwsered. Forever? Atlanta asked. No, until every evil in the universe has been unleashed. Brena looked at the Lornsen twins. What's the big deal. Neil complained. SHUT-UP! Mivarnda yelled. Go get some rest. Cassnadra whispered. Narcissia nodded and pulled Mivarnda with her.
-------------------------------------------------
Narcissia sat up! She looked at the her alarm clock. Midnight. Then she and Mivarnda stood up. Triloo trilee triloo loo loo. Trilee triloo trilee lee lee. Narcissia felt darkness wash over her. Kill. Join Darkar and your sisters become a famiily again. She tossed her blackish, brownish, blondish and reddish curls and waves. Her beautiful dark eyes turned a sick shade of yellow. Clorissia appered to her. Holding the hypnoses horn. You know what to do. She smiled and dissappered. Narcissia? Mivarnda looked concerned. Narcissia raised the hypnoses horn to her lips. Triloooooooo. Trilooooooooooo. Trileeeeeee. Trileeeeeeeeee. Mivarnda's eyes turned the same shade of yellow as Narcissia's. They smiled as they transformed into their fairy forms. Their brilliant blue clothes turned pitch black and their smooth wings looked pointy and spikey. Darkar and their sisters appered. We are a family again and nothing, nothing can stop us from taking revange. Darkar yelled. Everyone cackled evilly as lightning lit up the sky and thunder boomed in the distance.
Sign up to rate and review this story