Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everything is changing

Movements From Beyond

by foreveryours 1 review

Fiona and Gerard have a heart to heart.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-02-21 - Updated: 2012-02-21 - 1389 words

4Ambiance
Fiona's POV continued

I was running and it was dark, I was running as fast as I could, flashing lights were behind me, constantly flashing! I couldn’t see where I was going but I kept running, someone called my name and I ran towards them, I grabbed their hand and felt safe until the flashing lights came back.
/]
[/I was surrounded by them, the person let go of my hand and left me, I screamed for them to come back but they wouldn't listen, I needed them! They left me, surrounded by the flashing lights. The flashing lights began to spin, still flashing and now making a horrible buzzing noise. I couldn’t cope, I fell to the floor, sick with motion sickness, the flashing lights hovered above me, engulfing me in light.


******

I jumped up, lifting my head from Mikey’s bed and breathed deeply, it was just a dream, or well a nightmare. I rubbed my eyes, clearing any sleep and rubbed my ruined eye liner clean. I looked up to Mikey, he was still un-moving, I sighed. “You alright there?” I heard to my right.

I looked up to see Gerard staring at me, obviously confused; I knew I moved about a lot when I had nightmares, he must have seen me. “Yeah, I’m fine, it was just a nightmare.” I said not really bothered.

Gerard looked to Mikey and I followed his gaze. “What do you think it’s like being in a coma?” He asked, I didn't know what to say, I didn’t want to hurt his feeling, I had passed out many times and it was like you didn’t exist, It would be black and then you would just suddenly wake up somewhere.

My mind was drawn back to the night I had met Mikey, I shook my head not wanting to replay the memories; I looked at Gerard and said what I thought he would want to know. “I think you just dream, people say that they can hear our voices.” I said gesturing to Mikey and then Gerard and myself.

He tilted his head to the side and looked up, he was obviously thinking, I went back to looking at Mikey and squeezed his hand, but no response, I sighed again. Still early days I repeated in my head. “Do you think he could hear us now?” Gerard said, I looked back at him and shrugged. “I don’t know.” I shook my head.

“Do you think he could remember what we said if he could hear us?” What was with Gerard today? It was like twenty questions.

“I don’t know but I doubt it, I think it’s more of a response at the minute thing, if you get me?” Gerard nodded, he understood that I meant that whatever they heard they would either respond in some way or not as soon as they heard it.

Gerard came over to Mikey and looked at his face, I stared, my eyes flicking from one brother to another. “Mikey, pssst Mikey, I broke your bass.” I looked at Gerard confused, he was still staring at Mikey deeply. He went to get his seat and pulled it over and sat back down. I was still confused, he laughted at my expression and explained “He would kill me if I broke his bass, especially his glitterly one, he loves it to bits. I was just wondering if I would get a reaction.” I nodded and thought for a moment but I didn’t elaborate, Gerard’s voice broke me from my thought.

“So who are you?” He said while tilting his head to one side again. I knew this was going to come soon, I thought I may as well get it over and done with. “I'm Fiona Luna May” I said with a sigh.

He nodded, taking it in; I didn’t think he had expected me to tell him so easily. He nodded, “Oh.” He said, and I giggled.

“You got a story? I mean I remember when I first saw you; you looked so….well asleep but also like really bad….no offence.” He said putting his hands up in defence, I sighed he was right…wait?

“I was asleep when you met me?” I asked, I was so confused.

Gerard giggled, his childish giggle “Yeah, I helped get you in the van and drove you back to the bus.”

“Oh” was all I could say, I shook my head trying to disperse of memories again.

I knew one day I was going to have to confront them but today was not that day. I remember his question and put my head back on Mikey’s bed. “Yes I have a back story, it’s long and complicated.” Gerard stayed silent and just looked at me. I sighed at started to explain the basics, I could at least give him that.

“I was born in London, but at a very early age I was brought to America and stay here for a while, I occasionally visit London, for family but other than that I stay in America, my mum and dad live in Wales and my brother lives in London, I was never really sure what he got into, it was something to do with politics though. I remember that.”

I giggled at a memory “I remember my brother would teach me about politics but I never got it, he was really the reason I got into this kind of music. He would listen to all sorts of bands. He brought back an Iron maiden CD and I just remember sitting in his room listening to it.”

Gerard smiled at my memories, “I never knew you had a brother, he sounds nice, Mikey would do the same, we would listen to iron maiden CDs and others all the time!” I smiled; it was nice sharing with Gerard.

He suddenly grew very serious. “You know...my brother really likes you….” He said, not making eye contact with me, I looked down too.

“Well...I really like your brother.” I could only wish to believe Gerard words, I knew Mikey could never like me like that. I sighed.

“I’m going to get some coffee, you want some?” Gerard asked as he got up, I nodded; I could use some coffee after that nightmare. I was glad Gerard was going; I needed to be alone with Mikey for a moment. Gerard walked off, I waited until he was out of sight before I proceeded.

I leaned over Mikey’s body, while holding his hand tightly. “Mikey...Mikey can you hear me?...” I waited for a response but got nothing.

“Mikey...I just...I just wanted you to know that...that I think...I think I might have fallen in love with you.”

A single tear rolled down my cheek. I silently begged for a reaction, anything would do and then out of the blue, Mikey’s heart rate picked up. Only for a minute. I ripped my eyes from the heart monitor and saw to my amazement Mikey’s eyes flicker. Tears rolled freely down my cheeks. I held my breath. “Fiona?” Frank said, I turned and gasped , catching my breath again, Frank was standing in the doorway.

He saw the tears in my eyes and rushed over to me, “What is it? What’s wrong?” He said flustering over me and pushing my hair back. I pushed his hands down and shook my head. He looked so worried.

“It’s Mikey!” I said, exasperated, Frank rushed over to Mikey only to find everything was fine with Mikey too, he looked at me confused. “He responded!” I said, ecstatically, Frank smiled and looked back to Mikey.

Gerard walked in and handed me my coffee, he must of noticed my happy expression. “What?” he asked dumbly, I giggled and told Gerard what had happened. We all stared at him, we must have looked really stupid from where Mikey was, us staring, looking like happy fuckers! I just hoped he would come back soon.


I hope you like the story so far, any criticism is welcome as long as it not too mean :) But please tell me what you think of it so far?! Please!
Thank you for reading!
-E
Sign up to rate and review this story