Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Party Poison's Gift

Franks slightly small story life thing

by Radioactive-Lollipop 0 reviews

Franktalks about some of his life, not all though

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-02-24 - Updated: 2012-02-25 - 293 words

1Insightful
After getting Frank his subway (no meat he told me), I asked him to tell me where his home was. 
"Ca- Can I just stay over at yours? I- I'm not re-ready to go home just yet," he stuttered, curling up into a ball. I wanted to ask him what's wrong, but I'm just doing a favor for a friend of my brother's friend. 
"Sure bud," I said pulling out of the parking lot. "Mom would totally be ok with it. You can sleep in my bed, and I can sleep on the couch."
"No Gee, don't give your bed up for me. I'm alright with the couch, it'll be like at home," he shrugged. Gee? Where did that come from? Maybe he heard Mikey call me that, back at the coffee shop.
"Would it be bad to ask, what's it like at your home?"
"No, it's alright. I should tell you. My parents left me when I turned 16, without giving me any money for food or clothes. There was only bread and lunch meat in our house, so once the bread was finished up, I starved. One day, I went to the beach and have been going there ever since, that's where I met Hana. I had my shirt off, and she saw me and freaked out-"
"What? Why!" I interrupted him. 
"I'm an anorexic. She took me to the doctor that day and got me checked out. He gave me a prescription, Hana has to give it to me. She thinks I'm going to try and OD with them."
I tried to ignore that last little bit, because that really hurt me. The rest of the drive home was quiet, so i popped in my Green Day CD and jammed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story