Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Party Poison's Gift

YAY

by Radioactive-Lollipop 0 reviews

Slight ferard (omgee finolyyyy)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-02-24 - Updated: 2012-02-25 - 326 words

1Ambiance
"You are taking my bed," I said pointing to the stairs to the attic. "And that is final."
"I don't want to be rude, by taking your bed," he said shyly. I love Frank, he's like a little brother. Well a little brother that isn't Mikey. 
"Frank I barely sleep there anyways. I'm usually found in Mikey's bed or on the couch."
"I'll sleep in your bed-"
"Yes!"
"-But only if your in there with me."
"Like...To keep you warm or... What?" I asked, a little worried.
He frowned a little at my unsureness of sharing a bed with him. "To keep me safe. I just feel safe with you Gee, I don't feel that way with anyone."
"Alright, but I get the left side!" I said pushing him up the stairs. When we got to my room I went right to my drawer pulling out my special pjs , and my batman pjs for Frank. I turned around, with the fabrics in my arms to see him flipping through my sketchbook. When he saw that I was facing him he closed my book, and blushed. "Sorry, it's just... It was there, and I saw the drawings on the... Sorry," he mumbled looking away. 
"No bud, it's alright. I always wanted someone to look at my art,  oh and those are just doodles. Not drawings," I said handing him the pjs. "They'll be a little big, and if you want to take a shower the bathrooms downstairs to the right. Towels are under the sink, oh I should give you some boxers to borrow to huh?"
Frank smiled, and the next thing I knew, he was hugging me. "Thanks Gee. You're amazing," then he kissed my cheek.
"Not as amazing as you," I giggled stroking his greasy hair. "Now go shower!"
He let go and blushed, I grabbed some boxers and flung them at him.




WHAT?! Triple updte?!?! Should i go for 4 (or even 5) hahahahahaha WINNING
Sign up to rate and review this story