Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Party Poison's Gift

Oh em gerard

by Radioactive-Lollipop 0 reviews

BEACHH

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-02-25 - Updated: 2012-02-25 - 427 words

0Unrated
well, there may not be SEX itself, but referances will be made

~
PARTY POISON! Grace yelled running into my outstretched arms. I heard her sob, and that's when I felt...scared. Wait a minute, I'm the hero. I'm not supposed to get scared. I'm supposed to comfort the scared, not get comforted by them. I am, going to die. Today. 
~
"Frank," I whispered to the sleeping boy next to me. "Frank. We are late for school."
I felt him stir, as he slowly woke up. "I don't want to go, I'm gonna be beat up and laughed at."
"Not when you're with me you're not. Besides I have to pass you off to Hana."
"Let me stay here Gee. I don't want to go."
"Frank," I started. "If you go to school, you can stay here all weekend. Plus side it's..."
"Uh Gee, what's with the smile?" he asked scooting away.
"FRIDAY FRIDAY! GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!" I sung at the top of my lungs. "EVERYBODY'S LOOKING FOREWORD TO THE WEEKEND!"
"Gee please stop!"
"Fine. Feel free to be a Friday downer."
He pouted, got up, and trudged up the stairs mumbling obscenities about school. 
•••
When we got to school, Frank immediately turned around and headed for the beach that was nearby. I followed him to make sure he wouldn't do anything stupid. I stepped on the soft sand, and immediately started to look for him. Halfway down the grey beach, I saw a dark figure sitting in the sand. It was Frank.
~
Radio, have you seen Ghoul? I asked the blue haired girl. She shook her head, and continued to help Dr. D. 
My brother walked by and I asked him the same, and got the answer Radioactive gave me. I asked everyone in our zone, and they all said no. Oh god I hope he's ok. I bolted out the door and ran to where we first met, the abandoned Killjoy training facility. Or my old high-school. 
Ghoul? I yelled with tears in my eyes. Are you here?
No answer. I kept trying for almost an hour, until I heard the soft sobs.  Ghoul is that you
Why cant you love me? he sighed.
What?
I love you Gerard, I always have.
Frank, I had no id-
~
I sat down next to him. "Frank, lets go home."
He looked at me, a soft smile on his face, and nodded. Reaching my hands out for him to help him up, then myself. I quickly grabbed his face and placed a soft kiss to his lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story