Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Party Poison's Gift

Doodiodidodiseddld

by Radioactive-Lollipop 0 reviews

Fighting, and OMG YOU HAVE TO WAIT FIR UPDATES

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-02-25 - Updated: 2012-02-25 - 254 words

0Unrated
so this us where i left off, i have 3 sentences of bext chappy down....so yesh


~
Torch and Banana were fighting, again. This has been the third time this week, it's not like them. I mean, its been happening since...Ghoul and I found out.
^^^
/Torch, hear me out! Banana cried banging on his door. It was an honest mistake!
Fun Ghoul and I were walking past him, and I got a good look at him. He was broken, his eyes were swollen and red. Party, over here, Fun said pulling me by my arm behind the corridor wall. Do you know what happened?
I shook my head worriedly, Do you?
Torch saw Banana and some guy talking, and then he saw them kiss. It was really his best friend, HER name was Brenna, i dont know her killjoy name though.
i looked back at Magic Banana, as he got up from where he was and strode out of our home. Right in the direction of the closest Drac hive.
^^^
You were going to kill your self! Scarred torch yelled. I dont want to he with a suicidal!
For the last time I was letting off steam!" Magic Banana yelled back. You know I'm skilled with my gun!*
Torch shook his head, and walked a way, FUCK YOU!
No, they can't be doing this. They can't be.
~
"Gee," Frank said shaking me lightly. "Did you have a dream?"
I nodded, looking at the door which revealed a Jamie and a girl chatting about drums
Sign up to rate and review this story