Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Isn't About The One That Got Away

Chapter 3

by WhatTheHale 0 reviews

Alli wakes up after the earlier events.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-02-25 - Updated: 2012-02-25 - 686 words

0Unrated
Alli P.O.V.

I've been looking for Max around the warehouse for half an hour now and there's still no sign of him, he obviously brought me back and returned to hunting. This means I'm going to have to stay here until he comes back again.

I collapsed onto the couch and out the TV on and flicked through until I found a decent programme which just had to be another rerun of an extremely old episode of Top Gear. I didn't mind, I absolutely loved this programme when I was younger.

Halfway through the third rerun all the power went off. I quickly grabbed the torch we kept under the couch and flicked it on. I hate it when this happens; I kept telling Max that we should get a new generator installed but he won't have it.

My senses heightened when I started desending the stairs to the basement and this caused me to become scared. Fancy that, a vampire hunter that's scared of the dark. The generator is a couple of feet from the bottom of the stairs so at least I don't have to cross this room. I flip the switch and light explodes to brighten the warehouse again.

I had to close my eyes momentarily because the light was too bright but when I was able to open my eyes again I found myself face-to-face with him.

"Hello Alli," he grinned at me.

"What are you doing here?" I ground out backing away towards the stairs.

"Is that anyway to greet a friend you haven't seen for over a year?" He asked me, all the while his grin growing bigger.

"It's the perfect way to greet someone who tried to kill you." I responded.

"I would never kill you - only taste you; and that's only because you mean so much to my little brother." That made me freeze. Even though its been over a year my feelings for him were still as strong.

"Yeah right." I turned and sped up the stairs. Back to safety. Back to where all the weapons were.

In my panic I forgot that I was trying to run away from a vampire; and when I got to the top of the stairs he was leaning against the wall opposite.

"Why do you always run? You ran from your parents to me and my brother, then you ran from us to Max and now that I've caught up to you you're trying to run again." He leaned against the wall as if he was bored.

"Leave Max out of this." I told him looking around. Why did we tidy everything away earlier?!

His yes suddenly lit up. Oh crap. "He doesn't know does he? He doesn't know that you ran away from my kind after you found out our secrets and refused to join us. Oh, I'm interested now - what did you tell him?"

"That my family were murdered by you lot and you didn't realise I could see. I told him I looked him up on the internet and that I wanted revenge." I replied. So long as can talk I'm still alive. "It's true. I do want revenge - but before that I want to kill you."

He smirked at me. "I can't have that Alli. You're life as a mortal was supposed to end a year ago but as it didn't my life won't be able to get destroyed until I take yours away. You see," he was walking towards me now and I was trapped. "vampires are 'excused' from death if they've got - issues that need straightening out."

"I'm an issue am I?" I asked him panicing now.

"Precisely. I presented you two options: death or become a vampire, and you chose to run away which doesn't fit into the options." He grabbed my wrist and moved my hand up to his face. I saw a hint of fang.

"No! Get off me! No! Please no!" I struggled for my life to try and move my hand away but I couldn't manage it.

He smirked before he bit me.
Sign up to rate and review this story