Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Small and Uncomfortable Spaces

The Girl's Bathroom

by Unrequited 2 reviews

So...the bathroom stall. Apparently sex wasn't the first thing that came to Naruto's mind. Too bad it was on Sasuke's.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Naruto, Sasuke - Published: 2006-06-27 - Updated: 2006-06-28 - 2131 words

0Cliche
Disclaimer: Obviously I do not own the characters...I only own this retarded plot.

Warnings: Um...guy on guy?


xoxoxoxo


There are no words in vocabulary to describe the way Sakura looked at that moment. In fact, the two boys were almost too dumbfounded to realize who was staring at them. Naruto blinked his eyes for a second and glanced at the raven haired boy. It hit Naruto for the first time that he was in a closet.

With Sasuke.

Whose hand was down his pants.

Sasuke's hand was down his pants.

Ah yes, the truth hurts doesn't it Naruto?

Naruto gasped for what seemed to be the millionth time that day. It was as if a spell had been broken and he just realized that he was with his rival. Sasuke himself was just losing the cloud of desire that had filled his eyes. He blinked and looked at Naruto. Glaring, he pushed the blonde away. "Dobe, what the hell did you do!" He snarled angrily.

Naruto spluttered. "Me, I didn't do anything! I just told you to stop yelling at me! Then some weird fuzzy feeling came over me and-."

Sasuke was about to retort when he was hauled away from Naruto and pulled out of the offending closet. Naruto gulped and looked up at Sakura. He could have sworn that he saw hell in her eyes...actually there was a big fire blazing behind her too. Sakura clenched her hands. "Naruto you stupid idiot," She hissed, "How dare you defile Sasuke!"

Sakura picked up the nearest mop and Naruto knew it was time to run. "Um, sorry Sakura, as much as I would like to stay, I really really have a craving for ramen. Right now. Buh Bye."

Naruto ran from the closet just as Sakura brought the mop down with a resounding crack. Thus Naruto was chased all the way back to the village by Sakura...and eventually beaten by a mop...or rather, when the news of the Sasuke defiling reached the fan girls, a few more mops and brooms joined in.

Meanwhile, back at the house, Sasuke walked down the stairs in a daze. He continually wondered why the heck he had been found kissing and idiot like Naruto. Why, in fact, was he always kissing Naruto? Even if the first kiss was on accident, Naruto was still his first kiss.

Kakashi put down his new volume of Make Out Paradise and glanced at a ruffled Sasuke. "Well, what happened here?" He asked mischievously.

Ms. Fujimia poked her head out of the kitchen and smiled secretly. "Well, I hope the case wasn't that you getting a little close to that blonde friend of yours. What a disaster that would be."

Kakashi laughed. "Imagine the sex, there would be collateral damage!"

Ms. Fujimia snickered behind her hand and glanced at the fuming young man. Sasuke clenched his hands. "Nothing has gone between me and the dobe and nothing ever will dammit!"

Sasuke stomped out the front door and didn't wait for Kakashi to follow. The white (or grey) haired man waved his goodbye to the old woman and glanced down at Sasuke, feeling a strange jutsu hanging around the boy. Kakashi frowned. Why would a foreign spell be hanging around Sasuke. Come to think of it, he felt it when Naruto ran by.

As the two finally arrived at the village they noticed Naruto drowning his sorrows in a bowl of ramen. He had some healing bruises on him, but nothing serious. Kakashi smiled. Iruka probably wouldn't like the thought of Naruto being beaten by bunches of girls.

Kakashi brought Sasuke with him as he walked over to Naruto. "I want you two to get a good nights rest tonight. We have a lot of training to do tomorrow so I want you to be prepared." The man paused. "I know that you two did something in the closet, and I really wish I could have watched, ahem, I mean, stopped what happened. I think that an inspiring spell might have been placed on you."

Both boys still refused to look at each other. Kakashi sighed. "I t is alright boys, I know that you wouldn't have acted so normally. It was a spell so there was nothing you could have done. If you ever get...inspired to do something again try not to."

Kakashi noticed how Sasuke looked at Naruto out of the corner of his eye, and how Naruto had a scarlet blush forming. Nope something was still there. The spell had left some connection between the two.

Kakashi scowled. "Never mind, how about you two sleep in and stay home from training tomorrow. I want you to spend time very far away from each other."

"Ok, that is fine with me." Muttered Naruto.

"Hn." Typical Sasuke reply.

Kakashi watched the young teens trudge off in separate directions. He knew he would have to speak to the Hokage about this situation. Even if it was amusing, it wasn't good. He went poof and appeared next to the Hokage's door. When he went in he conversed a few words.

As he walked out, he rubbed his hand over his eyes. "Why does there have to be a ninja meeting banquet tomorrow? Of all the days..." He began to mutter.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Morning

Naruto yawned and rolled over in his bed. Ah, waking up to the smell of soon to be cooked ramen and a Kakashi leaning over you was the best thing in the world. Wait. There was something wrong with that image, and it wasn't the ramen.

Kakashi. Leaning. Over. Him.

Naruto yelped and shot up immediately, hitting his teacher in the head. "Wha, what are you doing in my room? My house? Hello, this is my house!"

Kakashi glared, rubbing his nose. "I needed to wake you up. There has been a change in plans. Team 7 must join other teams in the banquet today." Kakashi replied in a bored tone.

Naruto frowned. "They can't have banquets whenever they feel like it! What ever happened to the good old birthday invitations with flowers on them?"

Kakashi rolled his eyes and pulled the boy out of the bed. He dragged him from the room, right on by the ramen, and out the door. The whole way Naruto whined about leaving the great ramen alone.

They came to a large building and walked through the doors. There was a great many tables with a great many ninjas. Naruto smiled when he saw Sakura. He was convinced that she had forgiven him for whatever he had done to her. Wait...why was he forgetting what had happened yesterday? All he remembered was that Sakura and Ino and some other girls had been beating him up...then he blacked out and had ramen...certainly that wasn't all that had happened?

As Kakashi brought Naruto over to Team 7's table Naruto kept pondering why he couldn't think of what happened. Sasuke didn't even glance up as the two newcomers sat down. "Where is Sakura?" Naruto inquired.

Sasuke glared at him. "She went to the washroom. She was saying something about Ino poisoning her food or something."

Naruto's eyes widened. "Ino poisoned her food? Why, why would she do something like that?" Naruto twiddled his thumbs. How could he not still care about Sakura? She was the evil light of his life.

Suddenly Sakura came running to the table. She started mouthing words and pointing at the doorway to the girls' bathroom. Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Would you like to say something? You look like a fish."

Sakura didn't seem to have the time to look hurt. "Kakashi sir, there was some weird color cloud floating in the bathroom stall I was in. I don't really understand what it was."

Ino leaned over from her table and snickered. "Are you sure it wasn't your own fart cloud?"

Sakura glared. "No, so shut up!"

Kakashi rolled his eyes, thinking that Ino was probably right. "Sasuke, Naruto, go check it out. Come right back, I am sure Naruto doesn't want to miss the ramen."

The two boys left the table and made their way to the door of the girls' bathroom. Naruto shrugged and pushed the door open and walked in, Sasuke not far behind. They looked at all the empty stalls. All empty, except one. There was a faint red cloud hanging in the tiny stall. The two boys glanced at each other and walked in.

Naruto didn't even notice the stall close and lock behind them. What he did notice was Sasuke pressed extremely close behind him. "Jeez, can't you give a guy room?" He said angrily, tossing his head back so that he could knock Sasuke in the face.

Sasuke groaned and Naruto ignored him, peering closer at the tiny cloud of red. It seemed that it had been reduced to a smaller amount then when he had last been paying attention to it. He frowned and then suddenly the tiny fragment of the cloud went straight into him through his mouth. It was like inhaling some sweet smoke of some sort.

Naruto suddenly knew where most of the cloud had gone. It was in Sasuke. Yes, the Sasuke that was slowly wrapping his arms around Naruto's waist. Naruto gulped. This could not be good. He wanted to push Sasuke away but some tiny voice in his mind kept telling him not to.

Sasuke snickered darkly in the trembling boy's ear. "Well dobe, now we can continue where we left off."

Naruto's eyes went wide open: what the heck had happened the other day?

All coherent thought flew from the blonde's mind as Sasuke brought his mouth down on Naruto's neck, alternatively sucking and biting, then licking to soothe the boy down. Naruto sighed and let his head fall back, giving in to the other boy and letting him do what he wanted.

Sasuke smirked against Naruto's neck and brought his hand, once again down to rest inside of Naruto's pants. Naruto's eyes popped open as he groaned, loving the feel of Sasuke cupping him. Even if he didn't remember what had happened the day before, he felt a strange sense of de ja'vu.

Naruto didn't buck forward though; instead, his hips went backward and met up with Sasuke's . Sasuke growled hungrily against Naruto's neck and turned the boy around completely so Naruto's back was to the door and Sasuke's front was pinning him there.

"I want you." Sasuke moaned against Naruto's lips as he left his work on the blonde's neck. There would be a lovely mark there. He forced his tongue in Naruto's mouth, thrusting it in and out. Naruto had melted into a puddle of goo against him.

Naruto wrapped his arms around Sasuke's neck and shivered. Why was he doing this with his best friend? His rival? Wasn't this completely wrong? Overall, this still seemed like a challenge to the blonde. He was determined not to look like a girl desperate for some love. He timidly reached his hand down and placed it against Sasuke's erection. Sasuke's eyes went wide open as he softly moaned into Naruto's mouth.

Sasuke smirked through his haze. He could feel that Naruto was new to something like this so he brought his hand over Naruto's. "Like this dobe." He started to guide Naruto's hand in a slow rub. The "dobe" from his sentence came out more like a groan.

Naruto blushed. He had never ever thought of touching anyone like this. He was perfectly content on rubbing Sasuke when the onyx eyed boy grabbed him under the thighs and lifted him up, pushing their hips together. Naruto locked his legs around Sasuke in uncertainty. Sasuke smirked through his bliss and locked lips with his Naruto again, slowly thrusting against the other boy in a mock imitation of the real thing.

"Sa...suke." Naruto moaned, the red blush still painted across his face. Sasuke sighed in pleasure, pulling away from the blonde's lips so that he could trace the whiskers with his tongue.

Naruto felt Sasuke pick up the pace and pull his shirt off, beginning to lick and suck Naruto's nipples. He ran his hands over the blonde's chest, tracing the symbol on Naruto's stomach. Naruto felt the stall door behind him begin to wobble but who was he to care? He had an Uchiha paying all his homage to him.

Just as the Uchiha unzipped (or undid) his pants the stall door ripped off it's hinges. The door fell off and both boys went with it, still in their positions. They heard a gasp and looked up. Apparently neither of them had heard the bathroom entrance open. Ino and Sakura stood there staring at them, their mouths wide open.
Sign up to rate and review this story