Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Small and Uncomfortable Spaces

Of Logs and Brothers

by Unrequited 7 reviews

So, when Naruto gets a mysterious note from Sasuke he is intrigued. When he does as the note says, he gets his Uchiha alright, but the question is, which one did he get?

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Itachi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke - Published: 2006-07-01 - Updated: 2006-07-01 - 1905 words

1Funny
Warning, this chapter has some ItaNaru!

Disclaimer: Ok, i don't own the characters....but I own the retarded plot. Do I have to keep saying this?

Oneshot Plot: Just as a reminder this fic has some oneshot chapters (sort of). Some one shots continue into the next chapter or are a part of the next chapter, but that doesn't mean they are all connected like a regular story. Obviously.

**

Sakura sat beside her window and looked down at the young children playing in the grass. She glanced at a pair of scuffling boys, just two of them, separated from the group of children. Sakura could have smiled, but instead she sighed; how alike those two little boys where to Sasuke and Naruto.

She looked down at her hands. Strange this had been happening these days between the two boys. Very strange things. She wasn't sure she liked these things at all. Sakura sat back on her bed and glared at the wall. Naruto was sweet, and kind also, but she couldn't allow him to take her chances with Sasuke away from her.

She stood up as a plan came to her mind. This day Naruto would not interrupt her and Sasuke. This day she would be with Sasuke and she would make sure they were alone. A smile formed on Sakura's face and she pulled out a piece of paper and began to write quickly. The inner Sakura threw a few triumphant punches and mentally shouted, "hell yeah!"

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Naruto walked through the woods, glancing at all the trees. He shrugged and then glanced down at the slip of paper in his hand. It was from Sasuke. He frowned, remembering how he had come across it. He had just finished dressing when the note had slide from underneath his door. It wasn't just that, the whole letter was just odd. It wasn't something Sasuke would write.

The letter was way too emotional and Sasuke didn't roll that way.

Naruto shrugged. The whole letter seemed real, even if Sasuke asking to meet him in the woods was weird. Seriously, who would forge a letter by Sasuke? Who? He continued to walk, pondering that. He began to mutter on how his "best friend" was an asshole

He looked up from the ground and saw the tree that they were suppose to meet at was only a little less than fifteen feet away. He smiled. "I bet I can leap off that log and land on that branch way up there!" He thought to himself.

"Here I go!" Naruto yelled to no one in particular.

As he raced foreword he stepped onto the log, preparing to leap off and into the highest branch when his foot went straight through wood, causing him to fall forward. He fell heavily, his foot still stuck. "No," he yelled, "this isn't fair!"

The boy scowled and sat up the best he could. He pouted and dragged himself and log over to the tree, slouching against it. Suddenly he felt a presence. "What's not fair, Uzumaki Naruto?"

xoxoxoxoxo

Sasuke frowned when he spotted Saukra coming his way. What was with this girl? Not only did she end up interrupting him when he was with Naruto, she still did not understand the fact that he just didn't like crazy bitches.

"Sasuke-kuuun!"

Sasuke flinched mentally but didn't rise from his position under the tree. It was better to ignore the girl because acknowledging was the equivalent to affection in her world. "Sasuke, I was wondering," she paused and blushed. "Would you like to join me while I'm shopping?"

Sasuke glanced at her and stood up. "No. Why waste time?"

Sakura blanched. "Shopping is not a waste of time! Naruto is a waste of time!" Sakura new she had made a mistake the moment "Naruto" left her lips.

Sasuke scowled angrily and walked off muttering, "crazy bitch" under his breath. Leaving the pink haired girl behind, Sasuke stared at the ground he walked on. Speaking of Naruto, where was the blonde dobe? Wasn't he normally eating ramen at this time of day?

Sasuke paused in mid step. Why the heck was he thinking of Naruto anyway? What did he care that Naruto normally at ramen? He didn't, but he still had the impulse to search out his strange partner in Team 7.

Xoxoxoxoxo

Naruto stared in shock. Leaning, almost completely concealed in the shadow of the trees, was none other than the one and only Itachi Uchiha. Yes, the one that has red eyes? You know, Sasuke's older brother.

Oh, Naruto, you poor thing, how could you possibly forget?

"Itachi..." Naruto gasped, trying to move away, instantly forgetting that his feet were stuck in a tree trunk.

There was a deep chuckle as the older man sauntered forward with unbelievable speed, catching Naruto by the chin before the boy took a fall backwards. Sky blue eyes stared into garnet eyes as Itachi leaned closer, warm breath bathing Naruto's lips. Itachi's eyes did a slow scan of the smaller boys face, making Naruto squirm uncomfortably.

"Kitsune, you haven't changed much from the last time I saw you." Itachi laughed, looking at the blush that was forming across Naruto's face. He let go of the boys chin as if bored, letting Naruto fall back to the ground in an undignified heap.

Naruto growled, struggling into a sitting position. Well as much as he could with his feet stuck. "What do you want Uchiha?"

Itachi stared at Naruto with his unwavering, almost unnerving gaze. He slowly walked forward, hips swaying unconsciously. It shocked Naruto how Sasuke resembled his brother not only in facial expressions, but in mannerisms. Itachi knelt beside the blonde boy and ran a finger over Naruto's bottom lip. "Many things, Naruto, and I am sure you will give me what I want. I came here for the Kyuubi, and I will get it." Itachi said, his voice completely expressionless. Nothing new there.

Naruto watched as a flame appeared around Itachi hand, around his fingers. Apparently the older boy was going to attempt to unleash the demon fox. Naruto's mind begged him to run, but his body refused to listen. His eyes were too busy gazing dazedly at Itachi's eyes; they held the same look Sasuke's did when he was focused on something serious. When Sasuke's eyes held that look that usually meant Sasuke was focused on Naruto and nothing but Naruto.

The thought made the blonde Kitsune shiver. Suddenly just as Itachi was about to dive in for the prize, a red fog danced in front of his eyes. Itachi got an uncharacteristic snarl on his face as he tried to figure out what the strange fog was. "What is this-" He snarled angrily.

Suddenly his blazing eyes unfocused for a minute and the glazed eyes glanced down at Naruto. Suddenly though unfocused eyes weren't so bland. They were unfocused, yes...

...unfocused with a crazed lust.

xoxoxoxoxo

Sasuke continued striding through town. Something wasn't right. The birds weren't singing, the children were crying, heck there was boarded up windows. Sasuke frowned, because he knew what this meant.

It meant only one thing; Uchiha Itachi had come to town.

Sasuke's hands clenched into fists. His brother was probably after Naruto again...after Naruto for a reason he didn't know. This could not allow.

Sasuke's eyes turned red as he took off towards the woods where he felt a strange aura emanating. After all anything strange had to be Itachi. Then again, Naruto was pretty strange too.

xoxoxoxoxo

Meanwhile....

"Come on Kitsune, stop wiggling, I can't get to your lips! Hold still dammit!"

"Never! Get off me you pervert!"

"But muffin..."

"Muffi-ugh"

Apparently Itachi got to his prize. The scene might have caused upheaval. In the middle of that tiny clearing in the woods lay a traumatized Naruto and a blissful Itachi...on top of the traumatized Naruto.

Naruto lay frozen with shock. His tormentor had been victimized by the red cloud. Perhaps Uchiha's had developed some sort of sickness from being cruel to him. It didn't matter now though, he felt, glowy.

Itachi had his tongue stuck in his mouth, tasting every corner of his mouth, causing Naruto to moan unintentionally. This was totally unexpected, but not entirely repulsive. Naruto let his eyes open a little, letting him gaze at his current make out partner. This wasn't so bad, he could just imagine that he was kissing Sasuke again.

Sad thing was, Itachi was just so different and yet the same as Sasuke. There was no doubting that. Even Naruto noticed it right away; Itachi was way bolder than Sasuke had ever been.

With a strangled cry, Naruto tried to squirm away as Itachi pulled off Naruto orange top, devouring the boy's chest with a frightening intensity. Naruto moaned loudly, enjoying the attention he gained from the garnet eyed teens lips.

He arched his back unintentionally as Itachi licked, sucked, and bit at his collarbone. Itachi moaned deep in his throat, "Mmm, so good Naruto."

Naruto yelped as Itachi bite a little too hard at his neck. Itachi softly kissed the hurting spot and licked it tenderly, nuzzling his face into the crook of Naruto neck. Naruto sighed happily as he unconsciously allowed the raven haired teen to unzip his pants and kiss his way down to Naruto's belly button.

Just as Itachi was about to rip the pants off Naruto, he found a little problem; the log. Naruto's feet were stuck in a log so therefore he couldn't just rip the boy's pants off. Snarling in frustration he tugged a little at the log, then started poking at it angrily.

After a few moments, he gave up and went back to work pleasuring Naruto. Naruto gasped in shock as Itachi placed a rough kiss on his crotch, just where his boxers had gone extremely tight. As Itachi began to pull the waistband of the boxers, Naruto sighed and waited for the pleasure, glancing behind Itachi's head.

He sighed once more and moaned, "Sasuke!"

Itachi immediately pulled away from his work glaring angrily at his object of "affection". This was not something he wanted to hear. It was then that he saw that Naruto wasn't thinking of Sasuke, he was seeing him; no not imagining him, he was actually seeing him!

Suddenly the cloud that had victimized Itachi began to disappear as the S-rank criminal realized that his little brother was standing behind him, a murderous glare on his face.

"What the hell do you think you are doing to my Naruto?"

Itachi scoffed and looked down in shock. Naruto was indeed beneath him and the whole make out session wasn't just one of his crazy dreams. He sat there staring at Naruto in shock, too dazed to acknowledge the fact that Sasuke launched a kick at his ass, sending him flying some feet away.

Sasuke smirked and torched the log that trapped Naruto's feet, picking the released boy up in his arms bridal style. Naruto looked up at Sasuke in annoyance.

The red cloud sure switched victims quickly.

xXxItachi-IS-THE-SexxXx

AN: Yeah baby! How was that? You're not angry at me for the whole ItaNaru thing are you? This is a Sasunaru fic and it will stay that way, don't worry. I just wanted to add an Itachi sighting, cause he's so sexy!

There will be Sasunaru in the next chapter, don't worry!


Motivate me...I write faster.
Sign up to rate and review this story