Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Party Poison's Gift

Frank is on a boat

by Radioactive-Lollipop 0 reviews

But not really

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-02-26 - Updated: 2012-02-27 - 532 words

0Unrated
School let out, and as I was waiting for Mikey, Frank walked over to where I was. His hands were in his pockets and he was looking down. I reached out to grab him but he shook his head. I started as he walked off, he stopped and jerked his head for me to follow. We made our way to the beach, right to the spot where I kissed him. Frank was standing, looking out to sea, the wind whiping his hair in his face. I stood next to him in silence, deciding what to do for the art show. Opening my bag and grabbing my pencils and sketch book, Frank spoke up. 
"I always come here to think," he said closing his eyes. 
"It's beautiful here," I whispered. "All the different grays." 
I started to sketch a boy with angel wings standing on an ocean. 
"I guess I should tell you, about my life," he sat down, and started to tell me his story. "When I was 11 i found out i was different. When i found out i was gay. I kept that to myself, until i was 15. I got a job at the theater, and Chris was working there as well. He saw how I acted around the guy customers. So when we were done that day he followed me to where my parents pick me up, grabbed my head and started to kiss me. I tried to push away, i really tried, and my parents thought they saw me pulling him close. For a year they were fighting, wether or not they should accept my sexuality. Finally they left, over night, thats when the cutting happened."
Frank looked at me, and took off his shirts. I started in disbelief, he pointed to each one telling me when he made them. He got to the most recent, "This was today. Durning History, when you werent looking."
"What the fuck Frank!" I yelled grabbing his arm to look at it. The fresh cut was a G, A and W, my initials. 
"I tried stopping Gerard, just when we saw Chris today," Frank trailed off crying in his knees. I wrapped my arms around him, kissing his head, trying to calm him down. 
"Hana doesn't want you to be tied down by me, I kinda agree with her," I said looking at him. "But I don't want you to leave my sight. Ever."
Frank looked up at me and smiled, "I love you Gee."
I nodded, pulling him in my lap. I started to nibble his neck, just a tad harder than i ever have. He started to moan, laying down and pulling me with him. If anything, we could end up fucking each other here in public. 





EVERYONE! This was written on my ipod, and i took autocorrect off, so its not correcting them...OMGEE THIS CHAPPY WAS TOO HARD TO WRITE! So i gave up and have frank spill out what che bean hidens...uhm, i feel like its gonna be ended soon....im just writing till out of ideas... And so SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY WANT AND ILL TRY TO PUT IT IN, or write a one short...
Sign up to rate and review this story