Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > who walks among the famous living dead?

DEAD!

by MCRmysoldier 1 review

"oh, okay, please tell him gerard called." "of course, wait...did you say gerard? like gerard way? the gerard way frank hasnt shut up about since he got home?" he...talked about me? i felt my chee...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-02-27 - Updated: 2012-02-27 - 1312 words

1Exciting
gerards p.o.v

i dragged my feet on the floor lazily until i got to my mums car, i jumped in reluctantly, feeling guilty for leaving frank, adorable little frank. my mum caught me smile as i replayed today with frank in my head over again.
"alright. who have you met?" my mum said, hitting the nail right on the head.
"what? i dont know what your talking about." i lied. i blushed. oh crap.
"yes you do, your blushing."
"ALRIGHT maybe i met someone. but he's JUST a friend..." i left it at that hoping she would let it go.
"soooo whats his name?" damn it.
"frank." i felt myself blush at the mention of his name. i feel like i'm in year two again.
"so im guessing by the colour of your cheeks you like this...frank?"
"MUUUUM! i dont want to talk about boys with you!" yes. i definitely feel like i'm in year two again.
"well im sorry for paying interest in my sons social life or love life or whatever life this is."
"i dont love frank! hes just a friend." i crossed my arms and pouted, hoping i wasnt starting to blush again.
"okay, okay, i believe you." she said, in a very unconvincing tone. there is no point in arguing, i will just leave it at that. we sat in silence for the rest of the 20 minute drive home

20 minutes later

"gerard, dont leave your jacket lying on the floor, how many times have i told you, put it on the banister!" my mum raised her voice at me. i groaned and got off the sofa (so much effort) dragged myself into the hallway, and picked it up. something fell out of the pocket, a small piece of paper, a small white scrap of paper ripped all round the edges, wait somethings written on it, OH I KNOW WHAT THIS IS!
"FRANKS PHONE NUMBER!"
"what was that dear?" my mother asked, she obviously heard what i said.
"nothing! can i borrow the land-line...phone..thingy?" by this point my cheeks were on fire
"sure honey." she handed me the block of blue plastic
"thanks mum!" i ran down the stairs to my room, tripping down a few steps in my haste. i opened the poster covered door and flopped on my bed.
"07..." i repeated the number outloud as i punched it into the phone. IT STARTED RINGING! oh crap, what am i gonna say? i just felt so desperate to hear his voice again, his amazing, adorable laugh-
"hello?" a rough voice interrupted my thoughts. wait, its not frank.
"h-hello, is frank there?" i stuttered, feeling that maybe i dialled the wrong number.
"he cant be at the phone right now, can i take a message?" the rough voice softened a bit and i could tell it was a female voice.
"forgive me for intruding, but...may i ask who this is in relation to frank?" oh. my. god. i sounded like such a nerd
"oh, i'm his auntie, i'm staying with him for a little while..."
"oh, okay, please tell him gerard called."
"of course, wait...did you say gerard? like gerard way? the gerard way frank hasnt shut up about since he got home?" he...talked about me? i felt my cheeks turn furiously red.
"i-i guess so."
"im telling you, i think he has a thing for you, he hasn't come out or anything, but...ive never known him to talk about a guy like this. you must be pretty special." i was speechless
"must be going now, franks only got a bit of credit left, see ya!"
"b-bye." i let my hand fall to my bed, frank has a thing...FOR ME? i doubt it, but he did seem to have a passionate look in his eyes when i kissed him on the nose, but that could have just been the light. okay its settled, frank DOESN'T have a thing for me. but what if he does?...the voices kept arguing in my head. i ignored them and dragged myself up the stairs with one thing on my mind...no not frank, COFFEE! i made a sharp left turn into the kitchen and grabbed a mug, a very familiar looking rainbow coloured unicorn mug. oh well, i need the coffee or i will DIE.
"HEY MUM" mikeys home. i heard a thud as he chucked his school-bag down on the floor by the door...wait for it...
"MICHAEL JAMES WAY PICK UP YOUR SCHOOL BAG NOW!" she yelled up the stairs after him. i couldnt help but chuckle to myself.
"dont laugh gerard, your just as bad with that iron whatsisface hoodie of yours."
"iron MAIDEN mum."
"yes thats what i meant. god, i find it hard to keep up with your bands nowadays."
"well technically theyre not my ban-"
"do you want to start an argument? i had to go all the way up to your school to bring you home because they said you were sick, well you seem fine to me." i took my coffee and retreated to my room. funny how she can just flip like that, one minute shes nice the next minute BAM! shes the devil reincarnated. sometimes i question if shes bipolar.
"HEEEY?" i heard the whiney voice of my oh so lovely brother echo through the house.
"WHO TOOK MY MUG?" i paused for a sec and looked down at my coffee...and the mug. oh yeah, thats why it looked familiar.
"gee?" mikey knocked on my door.
"you got my mug again?" i started chugging down the coffee so he couldn't take it away from me
"noo..." i called out to him. lying obviously
"your lying, obviously. gimme back my mug!" what? did he just repeat what i thought? i swear that kid is a mind reader. i drained the last of the coffee, opened my door just a crack and handed him the mug. he started crying. i opened to door a bit more and pulled him inside my room.
"whats wrong mikes?" i hated seeing him like this.
"sh-she shot m-m-me down!" he rested his head on my shoulder and i could feel the tears start to soak through my shirt. wow he's really worked up about this.
"awww mikes. theres other girls in the world, not just this mysterious blonde chick."
"bu-ut i l-ike the blon-de chick." i wrapped my arms around his skinny frame in attempt to comfort him, this just made him cry more
"thats it mikes, cry it out. she's not worth your tears." i patted him on the back in a circular motion, it always worked when he was a baby.
"wait here i will go get you some coffee." i stood up making sure to lay him carefully on my bed.

mikeys p.o.v.

after gerard left the room i sat up to get a tissue from his bedside table. i pulled out one and the whole box fell over knocking loads of stuff to the floor
"oh shit..." i swore under my breath. i got down on the floor and started picking everything up. CD's, sticks and pots of eyeliner and someone called frank's phone number.
"gerard has been socialising?" i said to myself, my eyebrows raised in surprise. my head snapped upward as i heard him open the door
"here ya go mikes, a nice, warm mug of deliciousness."
"gerard?"
"yeah mikes?"
"whos frank?"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ITS A CLIFFHANGER OOHHHHHH! i hope you enjoyed this and i think its little bit longer than last time, i have been trying to make them longer :/ i will try and update every day from now on or every week at least. please keep reading and please please PLEASE review. i dont care if its negative coments, negative coments can only help me improve.
MCRmysoldier xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story