Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > who walks among the famous living dead?

without you is how i disappear

by MCRmysoldier 2 reviews

(i suck at summaries) back in the medical room with Frank, is Gerard falling for his best, and only friend??? (read and find out :D)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-26 - Updated: 2012-02-27 - 672 words

0Cliche
franks p.o.v.

wow. Gerards eyes are amazing, hazel brown yet with a touch of green here and there, the way they sparkled when he smiled gave me butterflies in my stomach. wait...is my head in his...lap? i sat up quicker than necessary and i fell to the green carpeted floor,
"OW!" i shouted, as the small of my back made contact with the floor.
"would you keep it down! there are gcse students in the next room doing exams!" the receptionist spat in my face. she had a blonde bob perfectly shaped, not a hair out of place, she wore half a ton of mascara on her upper and lower lashes, making the tiny little black hairs stick together. and her crooked yellow teeth made her look decades older than she was. after ranting on about how important it is to pass al your year 11 exams she finally left me and gerard in peace. i turned to face him and we burst into fits of laughter...well him laughter, me, more of a chipmunk on helium...
"oh-m-my-go-d!" gerard attempted to say whilst laughing hysterically.
"you-r-la-laugh-is-s-so-cute!" i imediatly stopped laughing and looked at him with a stern look on my face.
"no one has ever said that to me before." by now he was starting to calm down
"wh-why wouldnt they? its the most adorable thing i have ever heard." he looked me in the eye and i could tell he was being dead serious. i felt right now that i could kiss him, i have rehearsed this moment so many times in my head...no it would be wrong he's my friend my ONLY friend...well my only friend at this school, i mean I've never really gotten along with all the chavs with there jeans practically round their ankles, and girls with orange foundation and bad roots. i cant mess up this friendship, i know i have only known him for a few days but he is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time.
"frank?" gerard asked. i suddenly realised i was staring. i felt my cheeks turn strawberry red.
"awwwwwwwww your blushing. almost as adorable as your laugh." he brushed aside my fringe that i was hiding behind and rested his hand underneath my chin, tilting my head upward. i could feel my heart rate speed up, as if i had run around the school field numerous times. was this it? was he going to kiss me?
"your so cute you" he said as if he were talking to a baby, and planted a kiss on my nose. i thought i was going to faint, wasnt the lips but it'll do.
i looked into his eyes longingly trying to hint that i wanted more when there was a sudden knock on the door that made us both jump out of our skin.
"mr.way your mother is here to take you home." the receptionist from earlier said.
"guess i'll see ya round frank. call me."
"b-but i gave you my number." gerard went red with this realisation. as if it totally ruined his whole cool guy act
"oh-of course i f-forgot." his sudden loss of control was adorable.
"I'll...uh...see you...tomorrow" he struggled to find the words, like a foreigner speaking English for the first time.
"see ya tomorrow babes." a gorgeous toothy smile crept onto his face at the mention of the word babes. wait WAIT did i call gerard babes? oh crap. by the time i came to full realisation of what i said he had gone.
gerard way, my first love.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
sorry i havent updated since like last year i have just been so busy and this is the last thing on my mind right now. sorry its really short again. im bad a writing long chapters so im gonna do like 30 chapters so i can get all the good stuff in. i hope you enjoy sorry if its crap but i like to write
MCRmysoldierxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story