Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Finally Free

Part 13 - Confessions and Passions

by BurningCuriosity 1 review

As Amelie learns more of her past which Adam had kept hidden, Gerard realizes he has to do more for her. With revelations of confessions, there's only one thing she needs. She needs to be alone. Or...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-27 - Updated: 2012-02-27 - 2879 words

2Exciting
Author's note: Sorry for the delay, I've got quite more than the usual attacks that I've been fighting off. I hope you enjoy this.


Amelie stared blankly as she felt herself sit down. As she thought of all the things she might have done while she blacked out, the rest of the group didn’t know whether they should leave or stay.

Jamia, Alicia, Frank, Ray, Mikey all stared, with mouths open, at the revelations before them. As helpless as they were, they couldn’t bring themselves to leave, knowing Gerard would’ve wanted them there.

Gerard was looking down, avoiding eye contact with Adam or Amelie. He felt, for the first in a long time, ashamed of himself. Here he was, claiming to love Amelie, when he couldn’t even keep his emotions intact enough to find out the truth. He let his judgments get the best of him, without giving the truth a chance.

Adam knelt in front of Amelie and took her hand. Amelie removed her hand quickly, as if fire had scalded her skin.

Suddenly brought back by Adam’s touch, she cleared her throat.

“I think we should all go have some tea and talk things over” Amelie said delicately, standing up. She didn’t bother to wait for anyone’s reply. Slipping into her coat, she walked out of the door.


A few minutes later, they were in a coffee shop around the corner from the studio. Amelie, Adam and Gerard looked as uncomfortable together, sitting face to face, while the rest filled the round table.

The smell of coffee and tea soothed everyone enough for the talk to start, with Amelie asking the first question.

“I know, that I’ve blacked out and things have happened, but please just tell me the rest” Amelie said softly, staring at Adam.

“You’ve stabbed him, you had a miscarriage once about 2 years ago after you collapsed because your medicine was interfering with the baby, and we both didn’t know you were pregnant until after the miscarriage” Adam said sadly.

Amelie felt tears coming into her eyes, but held back. Without trusting herself to talk, she nodded for Adam to continue.

“You….you were confined for a short period in an institution in Amsterdam. I made sure firms and other lawyers would never find out. All your medical records are strictly held in Switzerland, no one can get to them without you, me or your father’s permission.” Adam continued.

“I know that…I remember that…I….I remember that baby…oh god, it was barely a month…it had hurt so much….” Amelie staggered to say, tears falling slowly. She inhaled slowly, feeling her hands shaking.

“C’mon, don’t black out now Ams, we’re here for you. We’re not judging you or anything. We were wrong to jump to conclusions and now we’re making it right.” Frank spoke up out of nowhere, shocking the group.

Amelie looked up and saw all their faces, and felt an unfamiliar sense of peace. Normally she would be flustered and embarrassed or worried.

But as Frank nodded and reassured her, or how Jamia and Alicia smiled at her in a consoling manner, or the way Mikey looked serious for the conversation and Ray listened, Amelie felt for once, she had friends.

Amelie nodded back at Frank and gave the group a small smile. She would thank them later on.

“About the medical records….you do realize I could have my license revoked if they found out I was mentally incompetent?” Amelie whispered at Adam.

“I know, love, and I give you my word, medical records are all on lock down. Only you, me and your father had access to them.” Adam reassured her. He held her hand slowly, but once more, Amelie removed herself from his reach.

“Adam, what else is there?” Amelie asked, barely noticing Gerard. Gerard had sat and stared, feeling completely helpless, yet suddenly gaining a new respect for Adam. Sure, the guy was an asshole, but he meant serious business in taking care of Amelie. Gerard didn’t even know her complete medical records or that keeping them safe was a big deal for the woman he loved.

At that point, Gerard knew he had to step up as his game as well. He made a note to research more on Amelie’s sickness, and from there, hopefully aid her as much as she needed it.

“You pulled a knife on me once, it ended well” Adam said, laughing.

Amelie laughed nervously, knowing it was a joke between them. She had once held a knife to him and they made passionate rough love.

“When I asked you to marry me, you froze over…” Adam said, admitting the biggest hurt he had from Amelie in the course of their relationship.

“Yes…I remember” Amelie said. She looked away, knowing full well the pain he had in his eyes, even if it had dimmed, was still there.

“You tried to kill yourself by overdose and hypothermia and blood loss, after we broke up in Paris. I got a call from the hotel room, I was there when they took you to the hospital. You never knew this, you were in a coma for 5 days. They found you because housekeeping noticed the leak in the bathroom door. You covered yourself in ice and blood, swallowed every pill. You wrote my name at the wall. That’s why I’ve never showed up to you since then. Because every time I see you, I see you dying as you were back then, and I know it was my fault” Adam confessed.

Amelie stared at him in shock. “How…why…the doctor’s said no one came for me” Amelie whispered.

“I was there, every night, to check on you. I had to cancel a couple of days off the tour. When you woke up, I told the nurses, and I left”. Adam said, staring away. He couldn’t bring himself to look any further.

“I know, I’ve done so much bad by forgetting details, events, dates, and all the fights or reconciliations. But as much as I need to talk to you or Gerard seriously, I’d like you all to leave me alone please” Amelie said, suddenly emotionless. In her disbelief, that Adam was there but never came to her side during her loneliest days, she suddenly didn’t want to believe anyone was there for her at all, sincerely.

“Please, just go away. Just leave me alone. I’m sorry but I can’t take much more of this” Amelie said harshly, standing up and walking out.

She left, Gerard followed shortly. Leaving Adam to sit and think out loud.

“I’ve done everything for her, I’ve covered up for her, I’ve helped her medicate, I tried curing her. Why won’t she let me in” Adam said quietly.

“Because you left her when she needed you, take it easy buddy, we’ll see you around” Frank said, patting Adam as the rest of the group stood up and walked away to leave him in his misery.



Amelie walked furiously despite the chilly weather. Once again, she had decided to run away, but she knew it was for the best. There was no way she could’ve told Adam everything she had needed, not with all those people, not with her past being bared open.

She started to breathe heavily, feeling the attacks come in. The anxiety rising up, greater than she usually remembered. Tears fell down slowly, as she ran away once more. Hoping that for once, she could outrun the attacks, but they had always caught up to her.

As she stopped before the curb and raised her hand to hail a cab, she felt the grief wash over her. She breathed in and out, but it would not slow down. She felt light headed, with flashes of the past coming up to her. The guilt, the pity, the shame, the regrets, all coming in waves more than she could handle.

“I can’t do this…I can’t do this alone” Amelie muttered to herself, as she put her arms down.

“You aren’t alone” Gerard said suddenly, from behind her.

As Amelie turned around, Gerard held his breath hoping she wouldn’t drive him away. Amelie faced him, with her soft big brown eyes flowing with tears, her hair all scattered and tangled, and her nose red from the crying.

“Why would you want me? Look at me, I’m a mess. I’m a lawyer, I’m supposed to be in control all the time, to be all strict and legal. I can’t even get my thoughts in order. I’ve been to an asylum, I’ve stabbed a guy, I had a miscarriage from all my mess, I couldn’t even get the solution right, which was to kill myself and I failed at that too. Why would you want me?” Amelie yelled at Gerard.

Gerard walked closer as Amelie continued. “You’re just in it for the money or the sex, that’s all it ever was. Please don’t screw me in with your pity, wanting more because I—“ Amelie never got to finish as Gerard held her tightly and kissed her.

The kiss seemed forever, slow and innocent, yet firm and craving. As the kiss ended, Gerard whispered slowly. “That’s why. Because there’s something and you know it. I’ve made a lot of mistakes as well as you have, that doesn’t mean you don’t deserve to screw this up yourself. If you think you’re going to screw up, I’m going down with you. But trust me on this, more than ever, you’re not a screw up, you just had bad things doing for you, but that’s not an excuse to run away from one good thing that I know we both have, we both have each other” Gerard smiled in the end and gave another soft kiss.

He had always managed to bring her up, despite her downfall, in the week that they have known each other. Amelie knew that as Gerard kept kissing her, until they reached the bedroom and until they stripped each other of clothes, until his body was pressed up against hers and the heat of it all was rising, Amelie knew that Gerard was real.

Gerard was here, and she wasn’t alone.



Amelie kissed him back as his fingers found their way to her wet cunt. Amelie moaned and squirmed as Gerard fingered her wet pussy. “Moan my name bitch” Gerard said roughly, pressing his thumb against her throbbing clit.

“Gerard…oh fuck yes…oh god Gerard please…please” Amelie begged, as Gerard pushed her back in the bed and held her hair, pinning her down while his other hand fingered her wet aching pussy.

“What are you begging for?” Gerard asked, as he fingered her hairder, kissing her roughly. He let his passion for her flow through, biting and sucking on her soft tits as she arched her back in pleasure. He slowed down a bit, sucking slowly, as he pushed two fingers in. Amelie moaned harder, letting out a short ragged groan as she felt Gerard pushing into her dripping cunt, opening her up.

“Please fuck me with your cock…I can’t take this…oh god please fuck me with your cock…” Amelie moaned as she squirmed and placed her hands on Gerard’s hair, tugging.

“No. I think you deserve a little humiliation for leaving me hanging the other night, sit up bitch” Gerard said roughly.

Amelie stared at him with lust, completely obeying him. Gerard leaned in close and kissed her passionately.

“Amelie, you know I love you, if you’re uncomfortable with me being harsh at times, let me know and I’ll stop right away, you know that” Gerard said seriously, before continuing off. He held his breath as Amelie nodded.

“I trust you” Amelie said.

“Good, now I saw this toy in your bedside drawer the other night I was here…” Gerard said, standing up.

“Oh no…please don’t…that’s embarrassing” Amelie whispered, smiling slightly at Gerard, coyly reaching up for his hand and feigning forgiveness.

Gerard took out the dildo by her table and sat in front of her.

“So, you’ve been using this without me?” Gerard said playfully, rubbing it against her lips.

Amelie nodded shyly. “Please don’t punish me..” She said sexily, winking at Gerard.

“Lick it” Gerard said, forcing the dildo on her mouth. As Amelie gave a small lick, Gerard felt himself getting harder with each second. Amelie reached for his cock but he took her hands together firmly. He couldn’t let Amelie touch his hard cock, knowing he would cum too soon.

“No. Open your legs. I’ll hold your hands together so you don’t get away from me. I want you to ride this big dildo until you’re going to cum. But you aren’t allowed to cum, do you understand this?” Gerard said quietly yet deadly.

“Yes Gerard” Amelie gasped.

She moaned as she spread her thighs apart and Gerard penetrated her with the dildo, 7 inches of thick pleasure wafting up from her pussy to her spine, sending shivers everywhere. Amelie moaned as she began to bounce up and down the dildo, her hands still held by Gerard.

“Look at me.” Gerard demanded. Amelie stared at her lover, knowing full well that he knew how much agonizing pleasure it was for her to surrender to him.

“Moan my name” Gerard ordered as he stood up, still holding her hands high above her head.

“Gerard…Gerard oh god…” Amelie said as she bounced up and down, feeling the dildo penetrate her pussy again and again.

“Good, now suck me” and without further hesitation, Amelie sucked his long hard cock, looking up at him as he held her hands. He possessed her complete and gave him her soul, letting him moan and grab her hair as she licked his shaft. Amelie pressed her mouth fully against him, deep throating him and massing the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue.

“Suck me while you fuck that dildo..” Gerard whispered. Amelie bounced up and down, with a little help from Gerard. He pulled her hands up as he held them tight, while he looked down as she sucked his cock and got fucked by the dildo.

“Oh god Amelie you’re so hott” Gerard moaned, as he pushed her against the bed suddenly, not being able to take any more of seeing her pleasured.

Gerard took out the dildo as Amelie gave a gasped. With him in between her legs, he moaned her name as he pushed his hard cock fully into her wet tight pussy. “Oh god you’re delicious…so warm and wet and tight…even after you fucked yourself with that dildo…oh god…say it..say you’re mine…” Gerard said, nuzzling her neck as he kissed her.

Amelie moaned, feeling herself completely sealed with Gerard’s cock. He began to pump in and out of her, she began to grind back. “I’m yours Gerard, only yours” Amelie moaned, her voice slightly higher as she scratched Gerard’s back. “Gerard…faster…oh god…please don’t stop…..please let me cum..let me cum” Amelie moaned and begged, as Gerard fucked her harder.

“Not yet..” Gerard grunted as he fucked Amelie, savoring her tightness as his cock was squeezed by her warm wet pussy. He enjoyed the way his cock was buried deep. But most of all, he enjoyed the fact that she was with him, trusting him.

Amelie was lost as she was fucked by Gerard,moaning and grunting at the deep thrusts that sent her near the edge.

Suddenly, Gerard grabbed the dildo again. He leaned in closely to Amelie, stared at her eyes as he rubbed the dildo softly against her ass.

With an understanding, Amelie nodded. “Please be gentle…” Amelie whispered.

Gerard slowly pushed the dildo into her ass, Amelie groaned feeling the tightness of it and penetration, both humiliating yet shamefully pleasurable. It was so good, as Gerard pounded on her pussy while slowly fucking her ass with the dildo.

“Let me cum..please..please Gerard please..oh god yes fuck me..fuck my pussy and my ass..but please let me cum..I’m begging you…please Gerard please…I’m your slut, please let me cum…” Amelie begged as she held Gerard tighter, scratching his back as she continued to fuck her.

“Cum now, cum my baby…cum hard…cum on my cock” Gerard said harshly as he cummed as well, feeling his orgasm explode through, shooting out.

Amelie cummed, screaming his name and panting. As Gerard took out his cock and threw away the condoms, tossing the dildo to the side, he held Amelie close.

And with that, Amelie fell asleep, forgetting all the drama and only thinking of Gerard’s last words.

“I love you Amelie” Gerard said, once again, as it echoed through her sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story